- Back to Home »
- OFFICIAL METHOD TO CHECK IF THE PERSON HAVE ANY LEGAL CASE
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jan 17, 2019
CHECK IF ANY CASE IS REGISTERED AGAINST ONE BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM IN LOANS, SPONSORSHIP OR MARRIAGE
The Ministry of Justice has revealed a reliable way of knowing if there is any legal case against Expats and Saudis before dealing with them in loans, financial guarantees, social guarantees or marriages. Recommend : Family Visit visa validity Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Justice explained that the method will allow you to identify the person before dealing with him, and make sure he does not have any issues registered with the Ministry or financial claims or stopped services.
- According to the method, if someone comes and asks for a loan, bail, rent, sermon, etc., all you have to do is ask him to enter his ID for information in the link https://execportal.moj.gov.sa/Request/ExecInquirySocial
- Here you need to enter the "National ID or Iqama number" and date of birth related to the person and catchpa code.
- In the next step, You need to verify the SMS code received on the person mobile number attached with absher. Trending : Companies to get compensatory visa on final exit visa
- When you search you will find whether the person have any official issues or not.