May 27, 2018
LOCAL HAJJ REGISTRATIONS FOR EXPATRIATES & CITIZENS OF SAUDI ARABIA TO START FROM 30th MAY 2018
Ministry of Haj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia announced the date of registration for local pilgrims (expatriates and citizens) who wish to perform Hajj this year 2018 (1439). Trending : AlKhobar city has become the first city in MENA region to have 5G
According to the ministry, residents of Saudi Arabia can able to register for performing Hajj this year(1439) starting from 30th May 2018 at 6 AM. Ministry site already started the opening of registrations. Recommend : One riyal Saudi notes to disappear soon from market
- At the time of booking online, you can able to choose services and prices that suits you. The options for pilgrims will be in 3 categories, General Fare, Low Fare and Moyassur.
- The Ministry has divided the process in 2 stages, the 1st stage is an optional phase that lists and explains the Hajj programs and packages.This stage begins from May 30th and will end on July 13. It provides domestic pilgrims with the opportunity to review all Hajj programs provided by licensed companies and institutions. Read : Police clearance certificate recent experience
- It will allow users to make an initial choice by selecting their preferred service through the ministry website, They can create a list of options that they are inclined to which they can amend anytime prior to confirming their bookings. They can also register the details of those who are accompanying them.
- In the 2nd stage, Users can finalize their bookings, It will begin from July 14th and ends on 18th August, Local pilgrims can confirm their final choices and make e payments to the licensed companies they selected. See Also : King Salman orders 300,000 copies of Quran to Two Holy Mosques
- Ministry calls expatriates and citizens to register only with licensed groups in order to protect their rights. Online method is the safest way to make reservations and payments to licensed companies. Any other payments made outside the electronic portal to these companies would contradict the instructions.