RECENT EXPERIENCE OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (PCC) AT SAUDI ARABIA ON APRIL 2018
One of the reader shared his valuable recent experience on PCC : Dear all, below is the procedure to obtain saudi Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) as of April 2018. Trending : Thank you Saudi Arabia for everything you gave me
1. Go to your Embassy or VFS (For Indians go to vfs in Riyadh/Jeddah/Dammam) and on information counter tell them that you need to obtain NOC for Police Clearance Certificate of saudi Arabia. (Here you need to pay 116SAR and don't forget to take originals and copies of passport and iqama with 2 passport size photographs (just incase)). Recommend : Procedure to issue final exit visa to dependents
a. After submission you need to wait for 5 days (to get NOC PCC request letter)
2. Go to MOFA (For Riyadh - go to Nasseeriyah), with the letter to get attested. (Make sure to pay ministries stamp in SADAD (through your bank account for MOFA) or SAR 50/- pay outside in the General Public services shops outside MOFA, they will charge 20 SAR extra (so total you will pay SAR50), he will add the SAR 30 on your Iqama and issue you a paper with barcode on it. Google Maps - Riyadh location
3. In MOFA, you need to submit PCC request letter and barcode payment paper at the counter, now your letter is MOFA Attested.
4. Make sure to translate the PCC request letter in Arabic See Also : Dependent fee on final exit
5. Go to Finger print office (Basmat) (For riyadh - Deerah near Difa Madani) location Riyadh link
6. Don't Forget to take 2 photos, original and copies of Passport and Iqama and your company's HR/Mandoob/PRO who is fluent in arabic and also NOC for PCC letter - original and translated.
7. Go to counter and submit the letter, the officer will give you acknowlegdement slip and inform the next visit (now it takes 2 days) [You don;t need to pay anything here] Read : Check final exit visa status
8. Thanks to absher system, the finger prints are printed from MOI system
9. Your PCC is ready to be collected
10. Again go to MOFA and get attested.