Posted by : Aahil Shaik May 30, 2018
FOR NOW ONLY BROWSING & SAVING YOUR FAVORITE HAJJ PACKAGES ARE ALLOWED, RESERVATIONS TO START FROM JULY 14th (1st DHUL QAIDAH)
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah website "Localhaj.haj.gov.sa" is now allowing residents of Saudi Arabia to browse and choose their packages till July 13th, From July 14th reservations for Hajj will start. Trending : Hajj ministry announces dates of reservations for the Hajj 2018
- General package costs varies from 6508 Saudi Riyals to 11,905 Saudi Riyals, Low Fare package costs between 3,447 Saudi Riyals to 4,797 Saudi Riyals and the package Moyassur costs about 3,465 Saudi Riyals. Recommend : About 2 million pilgrims to arrive in Ramadan for Umrah
1. SEARCH PACKAGES : Select City, Programme type (General, Low Fare and Moyassur, Nafrah (Leaving Mina on 12 (Mutajil), Leaving Mina on 13 (Mutakhir)), Enter image code and click on search.
- You can now see various companies packages about from 601 companies, You can refer the one which suits you by clicking on "Details" for more information.
2. CREATING WISHLIST : Click on My Wishlist from the top, Enter Iqama ID or Civil Registration ID, Date of Birth and the image code, click on "Submit". In the next page choose your "Gender" and Enter you "Mobile Number". See Also : Jeddah to Makkah in 35 minutes through a new highway
3. SAVE THE WISHLIST : Add it as your favorite package or add companions. For now only browsing packages and creating or adding to your wishlists are allowed from 15th Ramadan to 30th Shawwal. Reservation of packages will start from 1st Dul Qaidah to 7th Zul Hajj.
4.RESERVE YOUR PACKAGE : Reservations of the packages to start from July 14th till that you can browse and choose packages only. Read : No fee for performing Umrah on residents
5. BOOK AND PAY : Book the package, Enter your credentials of the Pilgrims, Once the credentials are validated, Pay the package money via SADAD, After this your reservation is complete.