- Back to Home »
- NO FEE ON PERFORMING UMRAH FOR RESIDENTS
NO FEE ON UMRAH FOR RESIDENTS CONFIRMS MINISTRY OF HAJJ & UMRAH
Social Media is becoming a popular place for spreading rumors, within few hours the rumors are becoming viral in Social Media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc,. One of such rumor is about the fee on Umrah for the residents of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Truth behind the arrest of preacher from Saudi mosque
- There is no fee at all on performing Umrah for both expatriates and citizens living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia confirms Ashraf shiha, the member of Supreme Committee for Hajj and Umrah. If you came across any such messages, Please do not believe it and stop spreading it. Recommend : New Absher allows easy transfer and naqal maloomat
- Even we receive the rumor message from some people, We know it is a rumor and we expected the same thought from our readers, But few of our readers commenting to know whether it is rumor or not, so we decided to write about it, and it is declared as 100% rumor, Ministry do not have any plans to impose fee on performing Umrah for the people living in Saudi Arabia.
- The rumor and fake message of umrah fee claims "Saudi govt is imposing Umrah Tasreeh (SAR 600) on each visit, from the beginning of the March. You will not able to visit Makkah without paying fee. From March 1st, people going for Umrah from different cities of Saudi Arabia would have to pay 700Sr/head for the permit". It is 100% false message. See Also : Validity of Visit visa and final exit visa
- It is the work of those who have evil eye on Saudi Arabia, Please stop forwarding and spreading such messages and posts unless you see it on some authorized and reliable news source.