- Back to Home »
- NEW ABSHER ALLOWS EASY TRANSFER & UPDATE PASSPORT DATA
EASY TRANSFER OF AN EMPLOYEE & UPDATING PASSPORT DATA OF EXPAT EMPLOYEE IN NEW ABSHER
The new Absher for Employers from Ministry Of Interior is now allowing a number of e-passport services online with the aim of providing extensive e-services related to expatriates and citizens said Director General of Passports Maj. Gen. Sulaiman bin Al-Yahya. Trending : Register for Absher account
Few of the major services in the new Absher account of Employers and sponsors are
- Naqal Kafala : Easy transfer (Tanazul) of expatriate employee services to another employer with out visiting passport office. Recommend : Activate Absher account
- Naqal Maloomat : Transfer of information to be enable for Employers and sponsors to update the latest data of expatriate employees passport, In case of dependents passport data, expatriate employee or sponsor can update it through his Absher account.
- All Employees data at one place : You can access and print all the beneficiary data of employees working under an employer, It can be forwarded to any department or company on demanding such information. Related : Absher Self service Kiosk machine
- Authorize anyone : Employer with new Absher account can make use of the comprehensive authorization service, which allows him to authorize any person or representative to perform any services of his expatriate employees or subordinates.