- Back to Home »
- ABOUT 2 MILLION UMRAH PILGRIMS TO ARRIVE IN RAMADAN
SAUDI ARABIA EXPECTS 2 MILLION PILGRIMS IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN FOR UMRAH
Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport is ready to receive nearly 2 million people, who are coming from various parts of the world to perform Umrah in the holy month of Ramadan, which is about to begin May 16 of this year. Trending : Penalties for Umrah visa violations
Saudi Arabia's Jeddah airport have made all the required arrangements in order to receive and send off the increasing number of Umrah pilgrims in the peak time of the holy month of Ramadan. The Airport authorities has prepared all the lounges and ready to provide its best services for arriving and departing Umrah pilgrims. See Also : Saudi job market is expected to shrink
- The Umrah season for this Hijri year (1439) will conclude by July 2018, After which no Umrah visas will be issued and the preparations of welcoming Hajj pilgrims will be started for the same Hijri year.
- According to the statistics report of airport, more than 10 million people arrived and left the Kingdom after performing Umrah since October. Since April, There has been a big rise in the number of pilgrims and more are expected as summer holidays will start from May 15. Read : Saudi teacher reward top student with 1 Riyal
- Seven lounges for arrival and 7 for departure have been prepared to receive and send off the pilgrims, who will be served by 27 government and private sectors.
- According to airport director all the operational sectors and service providing companies making serious efforts to ensure the pilgrims with consummate services and to achieve the highest degree of performance. Recommend : How will be Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
- Airport management is working in close cooperation and coordination with government and private partners, In order to ensure the easy movement of pilgrims and to supply them with standard services that enable the perform their rituals in ease and comfort.