- Back to Home »
- PENALTIES FOR UMRAH VISA VIOLATIONS IN SAUDI
PENALTIES FOR STAYING IN SAUDI ARABIA AFTER EXPIRY OF UMRAH VISA
The Directorate General of Passports has revealed the statistics of pilgrims arrived in the kingdom from the date 1/1/1439 Hijri, to the date 5/7/1439 Hijri, About 3.9 Million (3,925,210) pilgrims has been received through all the ports of land, sea and air. Trending : No fee for performing Umrah on residents & citizens of Saudi Arabia
The passport office confirmed that international ports have been set up to receive the guests of the beneficent with all human, technical and technical needs for those who are coming to perform Umrah , noting that human cadres working in the Umrah halls have been trained to deal with all nationalities in many languages. Recommend : Validity of family visit visa and final exit visas
- The passport office called upon all pilgrims who are coming to perform the rites of Umrah to observe their flight schedules and to comply with the time of departure to return home on time with out any delay.
- Do not be late to leave Kingdom after the expiry of the time limit in visa to avoid the penalty for expired visa. Violators of the visa will be penalized with the amount up to 50,000 Saudi Riyals and six months of imprisonment with deportation. Related : Finger prints must on all visas of Saudi Arabia
- Kindly be noted that the instructions did not permit to perform the next Umrah for residing in the country after the expiry of the visa granted to him, as it is prohibited to work or to travel outside Mecca, Jeddah, and Medina, in the course of the validity of a visa.
- The Directorate General of Passports also called all citizens and residents not to transfer, operate or harbour late-departure or cover them up or provide any means to stay in the country in an irregular manner so that they do not expose themselves to the penalties for such violations. Similar : Saudi tourist visas welcomes everyone to visit the Kingdom