- Back to Home »
- ATM CARD HOLDERS CAN PURCHASE ONLINE IN SAUDI
SAUDI ARABIA TO OPEN ONLINE PURCHASE THROUGH ATM OR DEBIT CARDS FROM APRIL 1st 2018
Good news for Saudi Arabian ATM Cards or debit cards (Mada) holders, As starting from 1st April 2018, All the banks in the Kingdom are going to enable online shopping through their mada cards. Trending : Cash withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) asked all the banks of Saudi Arabia to allow online internet purchase for their customers through ATM or debit cards, starting from 1st April 2018. Related : SADAD payment method for family visa fee
- There are more than 29 million Mada cards in Saudi Arabia, Mada is a debit or ATM card that is issued by local banks for the bank account holders in the Kingdom, It can be used for withdrawals, deposits, Store purchases or paying Government fees, etc,. Most of the businesses and electronic stores will accept Mada cards.
- However those whoever afraid of using their cards online can cancel the service through the ATM or net banking or by visiting bank. Before few years this service was active but due to some security concerns the service was disabled and introduced SADAD payments. Most Viewed : Check Funds available on your Iqama
- As the service for online purchases disabled through debit card, customers of banks left only with two options that is credit card and SADAD, However for those who find it useful can use their debit card details in place of credit card for online purchases.
- The Director General of Payments Systems Administration at Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said that a text message will be sent to the users mobile confirming the service or operation. Read : Salary cards to domestic workers in Saudi Arabia