- Back to Home »
- 50 PERCENT OF CAR RENTALS OFFICES CLOSED
50% OF CAR RENTAL OFFICES CLOSED ON FIRST DAY OF SAUDIZATION IN THE SECTOR
More than 50% of car rental offices were closed on the first day of implementation of Saudization in car rental sector in order to avoid heavy penalties, However few car rental offices worked normally as they are complying with Saudization. Trending : 20,000 SR fine on car rental office for each expat worker
- Inspection team from Ministry of Labor and Social Development raided car rental sector to ensure the implementation of Saudization, Most of the inspectors issued only warning on the first day of Saudization in car rental sector instead of penalizing them. Most Viewed : No more expats in car rental sector in Saudi Arabia
- Saudization in car rental sector is currently focusing on 4 categories which are accounting, supervision, sales and receipt and delivery, About 21,000 jobs Saudized in car rental sector said Ministry.
- As per the local newspaper report, Jeddah's King Abul Aziz International Airport car rental offices are 80% complying with the rules and order of the Ministry on Saudization. Read : New conditions for Saudis to marry expats or foreigners
- Car rental agencies did not allowed Saudis to work in the area of receiving, delivering and inspecting vehicles beacuse of lack of experience and difficult work. However Ministry said appoint experienced Saudis in those jobs as soon as possible.