WHO ALL ARE CELEBRATING 87th NATIONAL DAY TOGETHER WITH SAUDI ARABIA
Big changes ever happened before, Witness and remark the day of 87th Saudi National Day, As UAE, ETISALAT, TWITTER, STC, MOBILY, ZAIN and many more are with Saudi Arabia, King Salman and Muhammad Bin Salman on its 87th National Day. Recommend : General Entertainment Authority free events on Saudi National Day
1. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE) : UAE launched its new passport stamp for celebrating 87th Saudi National Day, The passport stamp with Saudi & UAE logo including the number 87 and a text Saudi- Emirates, You can also witness a new Hashtag of "Forever_Together".
2. ETISALAT : Etisalat users witnessed a special message on their mobiles "UAE KSA Together" which will be available till 87th Saudi National Day (Saturday). Trending : Families & Individuals event in Riyadh's International Stadium
3. TWITTER : Twitter launched its new Emoji, Which is the image of Saudi King Salman and Muhammed Bin Salman, Many twitteri's can see these emoji on various #Hashtags including #اليوم_الوطني and #السعودية.
4. STC : STC replaces its name with "LOVE U KSA" on the mobile networks, People who are using can observe it on their mobiles till the day of 87th Saudi National Day. Related : Flyadeal to fly its first flight on 87th Saudi National Day
5. MOBILY : Mobily replaces its name with "KSA 4 EVER", Most of the mobiles in the Kingdom witness it from yesterday and it will be available till Saturday.
6. ZAIN : Zain replaces its network name with "PROUD TO BE SAUDI", Various mobiles witnessed the special message on their mobile and it will be like that till the day of 87th Saudi National Day. See Also : Saudi National Day Holiday
7. KUWAIT : Kuwait guy dive into the Sea under 87 Km and celebrated the 87th Saudi National Day together with Kuwait.
There are many more who are in Support of Saudi Arabia, King Salman, Muhammad bin Salman and celebrating the 87th Saudi National Day. Read this : 60% of Saudi population in Riyadh, Makkah and Madina
FLYADEAL LOW BUDGET AIRLINE TO FLY FROM SEPTEMBER 23 (87th SAUDI NATIONAL DAY)
Flyadeal Airline is about to start its first flight on September 23rd (87th Saudi National Day) with Jeddah to Riyadh flight, The first day service of the airline is already sold out. New : Saudi Gulf Airline
Flyadeal Airline is owned by the national carrier Saudi Arabian Airlines, It became a low budget airline in Saudi Arabia and it will operate 2 flights a day for now in between Jeddah and Riyadh.
- Saudi Flyadeal airline has allocated women only seats on its flight to ensure ladies privacy and comfort. Recommend : Saudi Arabian flights dress code for passengers
- Flyadeal airline will allow its passengers to carry 10 kg hand baggage.
- Passengers can buy tickets before 30th September on 48 SR and can travel by October 31st. One way fare includes only cabin baggage. Related : 87th Saudi National Day events
- For mobile lovers, There is a unique holder to ensure that your phone and tablet are secure and at a comfortable viewing height.
- For those who want to book their seat in advance they have to pay 10 SR for a standard seat, Ladies seat at a price of 10 SR, For Exit row seat 75 SR, For Speedy Exit seat 25 SR, For Extra Leg Room pay 50 SR and for premium seat pay 75 SR. Similar : National Day celebration in King Fahd International Stadium
- Ladies Only seats are only for first come first serve customers, However we always endeavour to keep these seats reserved for only lady customers wherever possible.
87th SAUDI NATIONAL DAY EVENT PLANS IN RIYADH, JEDDAH & DAMMAM
Plan out your event to celebrate on the occasion of Saudi National Day in Riyadh, There are lot of things happening for the Entertainment of the Saudi Nationals and expatriates.
1. This 87th Saudi National Day is going to be the biggest celebration ever before in Riyadh with the Kingdom Tower's high definition 3D effects and fireworks.
Location : Kingdom Tower
Date : 23 September
Time : 9:50 pm to 12:00 am
2. Celebration of National Day with Car show fest
Location : Dirab Park, Riyadh
Date : 23 & 24 September
Time : 7 PM to 12 AM
Entrance : Free
3. For more than 20,000 people, A family event with various activities, theatrical performances and parades.
Location : AL Tahlia Street, Riyadh
Date : 23 & 24 September
Time : 12 AM to 6 PM
4. Games, Talent shows, Exhibition of strange cars, Historical talks, children's activities and more.
Location : Aucha Event Hall
Date : 21 to 23 September
Time : 9 PM to 12 AM
More : http://bigexpo-sa.com/
5. Celebration of National Day with fireworks to tell the story of brave soldiers and the founders of the Kingdom.
Location : Riyadh (Diriyah), Jeddah (Corniche near Red Sea Mall), Khobar (Corniche)
Date : 23 September
Time : 9:15 PM to 9:45 PM
6. A surprise event with a lot of unique activities in the Kingdom ever seen before
Location : Riyadh (King Fahad Library Park), Jeddah (Walking Track at Palestine street), Dammam (Seaside)
Date : 23 September
Time : 8 PM to 12 AM
7. Learn about the Art and the history of Saudi Arabia and various programs
Location : Riyadh (King Fahd International Stadium)
Date : 23 & 24 September
Time : 8:30 PM (Doors Open : 4 PM)
8. Music Festival, An extra ordinary event with fusion and art of patriotism.
Location : Jeddah (King Abdullah Sports City - AL Johara Stadium)
Date : 23 September
Time : 7PM to 1 AM (Doors open : 6PM)
Only For Men
9. Celebration in the Sky with Aviators display including their flying skills, fireworks and laser shows.
Location : Jeddah (Rosewood Jeddah Hotel)
Date : 23 September
Time : 5:30 to 6:30 PM and 10:30 to 11:30 PM
10. Farhat Watan - The Joy of the Saudi Nation, This even will revive Saudi Arabia history by displaying the talented work of artists, fashion and jewelry designers.
Location : Riyadh (Durrat Riyadh AL Faisaliya Resort)
Date : 21 to 24 September
Time : 8:30 PM to 9 PM
11. Kolna Salman, A play by Bakheet Al Ameri that cheers and welcomes all ages people
Location : Jeddah Society for Arts and Culture
Date : 21 to 23 September
Time : 8:30 PM to 9 PM
More : +966 12 6064340
Do you know any other events, Comment it for the nearest people to attend.
SAUDI ARABIA'S 87th NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION IN RIYADH'S INTERNATIONAL STADIUM
To celebrate the occasion of 87th Saudi Arabia's National Day, The General Authority for Entertainment announced that King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh is open for families, individuals and people with special needs for free of charge.
After the coordination with the Sports Authority and Riyadh's King Fahd International Stadium, All people can attend and watch the effectiveness of the "Watan epic" organized by the Authority with various activities on the calendar dates September 23(Saturday) and September 24(Sunday).
- The registration will be open to families, individuals and people with special needs through www.roznamah.sa/en/events/national-epic/ to select the day, then to determine the number of tickets and enter the private data. The registration process will be sent by confirmation via e-mail, QR Code).
The "Watan epic" is a national cultural show that begins at 8:30 pm, with 500 actors and exhibitors. It includes 3 chapters for 45 minutes, reviewing the history, the present and the future, starting with "Doaa Ibrahim" and the "Birth of Islam".
- The era of the unification of the Kingdom, "and the era of construction during the glorious era of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud - may God preserve him - and ending with the" vision of the future ", and then the National Day celebrations.
The event will be open to the public at 4 pm, and will have facilities and facilities suitable for families and people with special needs. There is also a dining area Place.
The Authority has issued a guide containing all the programs and activities of the Commission to celebrate the National Day in various and cities, more information can be accessed through the link www.roznamah.sa.
SAUDI EXTENDS AMNESTY PERIOD FOR PAKISTANIS TILL 15th OCTOBER 2017
A golden opportunity for Pakistani illegal expatriates living in Saudi Arabia as the government extended an amnesty period of one month for them starting from 16th September 2017 and ending on 15th October 2017. New : Indian Embassy announce Amnesty period
Pakistani Ambassador Khan Hasham Bin Siddique announced the extension of amnesty period to all the illegal Pakistani expatriates currently in the Kingdom, He thanked Saudi Arabia King Salman and the authorities for extending the amnesty period. Related : Bangladeshi Embassy in Riyadh announce amnesty period
- The amnesty period is available for all the illegal expats whose residence permit or iqama is expired, under huroob/Absent from work or caught in illegal Hajj permit or who is undocumented.
- All the people who did not leave Saudi Arabia even though they have exit permits can also leave in this amnesty, After this amnesty period illegals will be fined with huge penalty, So avail this opportunity as soon as possible. Related : More than 28,000 expats to replace with Saudi's in government sector
- For more details on the amnesty period visit the Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh or Visit the Embassy site or call the Embassy numbers.
SAUDI IS MOVING TOWARDS A PLAN "NO PLACE FOR EXPATS IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR"
Moving a step forward to reach the goal of "No expatriates in government sector by 2020", Saudi Arabia's Ministry Of Civil Service announced Saudi's will be replaced on place of foreigners in public sector.
Not only in government sectors, Private sectors also should replace expats with Saudis in the positions of Store clerks in shopping malls, grocery stores(Baqalas) and leadership roles in the tourism sector. Recommend : Plans to shut expat Baqalas
- At leaset 28,000 expats to be replaced with Saudi citizens by the end of the year 2020 as per the plan of the Ministry said the Deputy Minister of Civil Service reported in Saudi Press Agency.
- The Ministry of Saudi Arabia is currently conducting a workshops in the government departments to provide a gradual time to step out expats from their jobs and allow the locals in place of them. Related : Little space for expats in Vision 2030
- According to the Deputy Minister of Civil Service Abdullah bin Ali Al-Malfi the majority of government department jobs occupied by foreigners in the sectors of healthcare and higher education.
- Following the announcement King Saud University denied to renew the residence status of nearly 500 non Saudi workers. Similar : In Revised Nitaqat No new visas for expats
- As part of the resettlement plan Saudi Arabia aims to employ a number of expatriates as contract employee with in the government sector whether it is from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- In the coming days a program called "Wafed" is going to launched with cooperation of Ministry of Labor in Saudi Arabia. Read also : Top destination countries for expats in 2017
- Saudi citizens had a guaranteed job roles in the government sector to acquire or apply the job they need to prove themselves as Saudi national.
- Few of the government sectors are allowed to employ expatriate workers as specialists and consultants in healthcare and Universities. See Also : Expats holds more than 10 million jobs in Saudi Arabia
KING SALMAN ORDERED ADDITIONAL 15 MILLION DOLLARS FOR ROHINGYA MUSLIMS
Saudi Arabia is supporting Rohingya Muslims since 70 years at the international level by providing them assistance and donations. History is the witness that the Kingdom is the first country for standing in support of Rohingya's at the International level and United Nations Human Rights Council.
- King Salman ordered additional 15 million dollars Today 19th Sept. 2017) in the support of Rohingya Muslims and condemned the terrorist massacres in Myanmar.
Saudi Arabia started receiving refugees since 1948, Today there are more than 300,000 Rohingya Muslims are living in the Kingdom, The Saudi Arabia has donated 50 million dollars for the Minority people through health rehabilitation, educational programs.
- Saudi Arabia released number of statements condemning the violence against Rohingya Muslims which includes persecution, rape, murder, forced eviction and ethnic cleansing campaigns.
- Being the leader of the Islamic world, Saudi will continue its efforts and contacts in order to solve the problems and find the solutions.
- Many years ago, Rohingya Muslims started coming to Makkah fleeing from their own government from Rakhine state till two years.
- The late King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz offered Rohingya people with special residency status, till now the Burmese people has found care and mercy in the Kingdom which was lacked in their country.
- Makkah Governorate offered more than 250,000 free residence status including free education, health care and employment to Burmese Muslims, Which is the biggest humanitarian program for any refugees.
- Since the start of Syrian war, Saudi Arabia has donated more than 708 million Saudi Riyals for the Syrian refugees and welcomed 2.5 million Syrians to live with Saudi's, For now more than 600,000 Syrians are living in the Kingdom having the rights equal to the Saudi's.
- Saudi Arabia build more than 200 Mosques in Germany for Syrian refugees for the cost of 900 million dollars, Saudi Arabia is built majority of the mosques in the poor countries of all around the world.
- In the Palestine, Gaza is receiving a Saudi Medical aid care package since years.
- Saudi Arabia is donating tons of dates every year for the poor Muslim countries.
- 7500 families in Yemen received Food Baskets in the month of Ramadan from the Saudi King Salman Relief Center. In Yemen Saudi King Slaman has increased the humanitarian aid of worth 540 million dollars.
- There are many more efforts from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is done silently, As we need to finish the article we will stop here by concluding Saudi Arabia is all about work not about words.
EMBASSY ANNOUNCES 30 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD FOR ILLEGAL BANGLADESHI'S IN SAUDI ARABIA
Good news for Bangladesh illegal expatriates living in the Kingdom, As the Saudi authorities has announced new amnesty period of 30 days for them starting from 16th September 2017 to one month. Related : Indian Embassy in Saudi announces new amnesty period for illegals
Bangladesh Embassy in Riyadh also confirmed the news of amnesty extension till 15th October 2017 for their citizens in the press release.
- All the illegal Bangladeshi expatriates who was unable to leave Saudi Arabia in the last amnesty period of 120 days can utilize this opportunity on the time said the Embassy of Bangladesh in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Those who holds legal passports of Bangladesh can leave Saudi Arabia by getting an exit seal directly from Jawazat and those who do not have a legal passport can get the exit permit from the Bangladesh Embassy.
- These amnesty period is also for those who got travel permit in the last amnesty period and failed to leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Source : Press Release
MAKKAH, MADINA & RIYADH REGIONS HAVE A 60% OF SAUDI POPULATION
Makkah, Madina and Riyadh are the three regions where sixty percent of the Saudi Arabia population living in, according to the report till half of 2017. These 3 regions covering about 20% of the land in the country says Saudi Press Agency(SPA).
As per the reports of the General Authority for Statistics(GAS), There are more than 32.6 million people living in the regions of Makkah, Madina and the Riyadh, Last year it was 870,000 less compared to the current year 2017.
- 15% of the population of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in Eastern Province (Dammam, Khobar, Dahran, Al Hasa, Qatif, Jubail, Abqaiq, Ras Tanura, Udhalilyah, Shayba, Khafji and Hafar Al Batin).
- The Remaining 25% of the population of Saudi Arabia is living on the other parts of Saudi Arabia excluding the regions of Makkah, Madina, Riyadh and Eastern Province.
- The report revealed after the study conducted by Member of Municipal, Board of Directors, Makkah's Chamber of Commerce Industry and Engineer Ahmed Bin Abdulaziz Sindi.
- In the era of Saudi Arabia's King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, The Deputy Minister and Minister of Defense witnesses developmental, Industrial and technological progress including the project of Red Sea islands, Alternative Energy projects and Industrial reports reported SPA.
INDIAN EMBASSY ANNOUNCED NEW AMNESTY PERIOD FOR ILLEGAL INDIAN EXPATRIATES IN SAUDI ARABIA
Good news for illegal Indian expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, The Indian Embassy in Riyadh announces the extension of amnesty period for one month starting from 16th September 2017.
Embassy of India in Riyadh posted the following details regarding the new Saudi Campaign "Nation Free of Violators" amnesty period on its twitter account for the illegal Indians living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Who is going to benefit from the new Amnesty period which is starting from 16th September 2017 to one month.
- Indian expatriates whose Iqama's or residence permits are expired.
- All the Indian people in Saudi Arabia who are undocumented or do not have any document with them.
- Hajj Violators, Who did Hajj with out permit and caught for deporting.
The following message is also posted in the twitter account of Indian Embassy in Riyadh.
Embassy of India, Riyadh
Amnesty extended from 16 September 2017 for one month
We once again appeal to all our nationals to avail of the Saudi Amnesty 2017. Embassy & Consulate have made elaborate arrangements for issue of Emergency Certificates(EC) (Out pass) to those who do not have a Valid Passport. Kindly follow our Website, Twitter & Facebook for regular updates or contact us.
Riyadh : Toll Free 8002471234; +966-11-4884697
Jeddah : Toll Free 8002440003; +966-12-6614276
Travel Document :
Documents needed by the Embassy to issue Emergency Certificate(EC) or Out Pass or White Passport.
1. Filled EC Application Form-2 Pages.
2. Passport copy (1st & Last Page).
3. 1 Photograph
4. Iqama copy or Border Number or Visa Page (But not mandatory).
Documents needed to Return to INDIA :
1. Travel Documents - Valid Passport or EC or Out Pass
2. Exit Visa
SAUDI ARABIA NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY ON 24 SEPT
Saudi Arabia National Day falls on 23rd September of every year, It is a public holiday in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However this year National Day is falling on Saturday, As it is already weekend holiday in KSA, so you will get another holiday on Sunday (24th September 2017).
As per the tweet of one of the spokesman of Ministry of Civil Service, This year National day official holiday will be on Thursday that is September 24, As September 23 is already a weekend holiday as it is Saturday, However National Day will be celebrate only on September 23rd in KSA. Recommended : Public Holidays in Saudi Arabia
In case of National Day falls on Friday of any other year then Thursday will be an official holiday, But the celebration of National Day will be on September 23rd only. Last year (2016) Saudi National Day was on Friday and most of the companies declared holiday on Thursday(22 Sep). Similar : Filipinos stopped from taking final exit
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was established on 23rd September of 1932 by the Late King Abdul Aziz (Ibn Saud). Since the establishment Saudi Arabia is known for one of most stable countries of the world. See Also : King Khalid International Airport Domestic Flights
- The Saudi citizens and Saudi expatriates always shared their love, trust and respect with all the ruled and rulers of Kingdom. Read this : Airline Delay compensation in KSA
- Saudi National Day will celebrate among all type of people young, old, men, women, citizens and expats. You May Like : Iqama Renewal Increment Fee
- Proud to be a Citizen or Expatriate of Saudi Arabia and raise a national flag to celebrate this Saudi National day on 23rd September 2017 (Saturday).
SAUDI'S LONGEST RAILWAY LINE TO BE OPERATIONAL BY DECEMBER 2017
Saudi Arabia's longest railway line with 2750 km is to be operational by December 2017, These line trains will run from Riyadh the Capital city of Saudi Arabia and ends towards north down of Qurayyat on the Jordanian border. Trending : New train between Riyadh and Al Qassim
These Saudi Arabian Railway line will connect the northern border to both central region and the eastern coast and it is to cost about 10 Billion Saudi Riyals, The train on this line will pass through Majmaa, Qassim, Hail and Al Jouf regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Haramain Train between Makkah and Madinah
- There are 6 main Railway stations on this line, each station contains 3 floors, One for Arrival, One for Departure and the last is for the baggage collection. There will be zones for shops, restaurants, tourism offices and rent a car services. The parking facility at each station accommodate 500 vehicles.
- As per the current information there will be two trains operating on this line, one in day time and the other one is on night time. Recommend : Train between Riyadh and Dammam
- Night train will be 383 meter long running at the speed of 160 km/hour and accommodating 377 passengers, It will have 13 coaches, 3 of them are sleeping coaches, 3 for economy class, one for business class, 4 coaches for transporting cars, 1 for fast food and the last one for baggage.
- Day train will be 280 meter long running at the speed of 200 km/hour and accommodating 444 passengers, It will have 2 engines and 9 coaches, 3 for Business class passengers and 4 for economy class passengers, 1 for restaurant and the last one for baggage. Related : Mashaer metro train in Makkah
- Most of the work is completed on this line including construction of support buildings, main control and operation center's. 179 communication and signal towers, control systems, communications systems at railway stations and maintenance buildings.
- Saudi Arabia's Government place this project on the top of its priorities as it will support the mining industry, which is the 3rd pillar of the Saudi industries along with the development of transport sector as it will improve the environment of passenger travel featuring comfort and safety. Similar : Riyadh Metro
SAUDI ARABIA IS ALREADY LIFTED THE BAN ON MOBILE CALLING APPS
Mobile calling apps like Skype, Viber, Messenger, Telegram, Tango, Snapchat, etc. voice and video calls came back to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but Whatsapp calls still blocked as per the Communications of Information Technology(CITC) minister statement. New : A Filipino expat won 200,000 Saudi Riyals
The chairman of CITC said that telecom service providers and the CITC enabled voice calls and video calls applications over internet to the citizens and expatriates of the Saudi Arabia, reported in Saudi Press Agency(SPA). Recommend : Apple revealed iPhone X (10)
- All the telecom service providers in the Kingdom confirmed that they enabled calling applications to its customers and will review voice calling and video calling applications periodically in order to meet their requirements.
- The minister of CITC thanked all the telecom service providers for coming with positive views and for providing best services to its customers and for developing their technologies in order to meet the latest trends in the world of communications and information technology. Most Viewed : iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Specifications and features
- Saudi Arabia is one of the top country in the world for using smartphones and social networking platforms. The average usage of internet by mobile networks in Saudi is the highest in the global position.
- Enabling banned calling applications is the next step for the previous steps of "Transparency and Clarity" in the telecom sector, There are so many customers filed complaints on the service providers for banning the applications and verification of the applications. Read : Procedure to complaint on telecom provider with CITC
- Service providers are also playing a role in the goals of National Transformation Program of 2020 together with the ministry for developing a digital society in order to reach the goal of Kingdom's Vision 2030.