SAUDI SCREENED FIRST FILM AFTER 35 YEARS WITH OFFICIALS & INVITED GUESTS
Saudi Arabia screened first film after 35 years in King Abdullah Financial District Theater in Riyadh, hundreds of invited guests attended the screening of Hollywood movie "Black Panther", This month 'April' screening will be only for invitation guests, for public it will be open from next week. Most Viewed : Young Saudis taking selfies with houthi missile fragments
The Saudi cinema for public will open on Friday, Promotions of it will be with some surprises and secrets. Tickets will be sold online, more information on tickets to be revealed in 24 hours. Trending : Benefits for working in Saudi Arabia
- The first event was dubbed, This a landmark moment in the transformation of Saudi Arabia into a more vibrant economy and society.
- Saudi Arabia has a plan to open 300 cinema theaters with nearly 2000 screens by the year 2030.
- Before screening of the movies in Saudi cinemas, It has to be approved by government censors. See Also : On average daily 1500 expats are leaving Saudi Arabia
- Violence scenes are not cut, but the scenes involving kissing, nudity and sex will be removed.
- Earlier Saudis has to go Bahrain or United Arab Emirates in order to watch movies, Now they have own in their home country.
- According to AMC cinemas, Riyadh has got one of the most beautiful movie theater in the world. Read : New luxury buses in Saudi in between cities
TWELVE YEAR OLD EGYPTIAN COMMITS SUICIDE, BLUE WHALE APP FOUND ON HIS MOBILE
An Egyptian 12 year old boy, Al Sayed Ahmed AlSayed was found hanged in his room in his grand father home in Mahala, Egypt. "Blue Whale" app, a deadly cyber game was found on his smartphone. Trending : Indian dies after bitten by poisonous ant in Riyadh
As per the security services investigation, the child was in a severe psychological crisis, as his parents separated and remarried with others, So he came to live with his grandfather in a village of Al Karma. Recommend : Expat kids to say Goodbye to Saudi Arabia
- The investigation also revealed that the boy was isolated himself in his room from the last few days and the family believed it was because of his sadness. The public prosecution decided to authorize the burial of the body and ordered for investigations to know the circumstances behind the death of the boy.
- Parents should be more responsible and should monitor their kids if they have started avoiding family and friends or if they are unhappy or in bad mood or getting irritated or showing sudden anger or have lost interest on their favorite activities or facing problems while eating or sleeping, etc,. Most Viewed : Little boy letter to his dead mother made everyone emotional
- Egypt recorded 4 cases of suicide in the last few days because of this deadly cyber game blue whale. One was the son of parliamentarian , second one in Alexandria, where blue whale mark was found on a girl leg, third one in Sharqia where he drowned because of following instructions mentioned in the game.
- The house of representative is working on adding the game as part of cyber crimes in order to protect Egyptian national security and the lives of innocent kids, who are curious to dare and end up losing their lives. Read : Biometric finger prints must for expat and kids above 6 years
- As per the draft law of 45 articles and 4 sections, All dangerous games will be added to the crimes and stipulated in the law. Where violators will get the huge penalties and imprisonment, violation will be recorded whether you play game or those who allow to play the game via electronic applications of Egypt.
TOP REASONS FOR "WHY EXPATS LOVE TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA?"
Do you know why expatriates love to work in Saudi Arabia? What all benefits they are going to get for working in the Kingdom, There are more than 9 million expats living in Saudi Arabia, which is about 32% of population of the country. Most Viewed : Delaying salaries of employees will be fined in Saudi Arabia
BENEFITS OF EXPATS FOR WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA :
1. SALARIES : Expats are getting good salaries in Saudi Arabia compared to the salaries they will get for the same work in their home country. Related : Salaries of Expats and Saudis in Saudi Arabia
2. NO INCOME TAX : Yes, This is true, There are no deductions or cuttings on your earned salaries in Saudi Arabia, While our home countries do so many cuttings on our salaries.
3. PAID VACATION : Expats of Saudi Arabia are entitled to get 21 days yearly paid vacation, It means you will get paid when you go for vacation to your home country. Similar : Expats vacations as per Saudi Labor law
4. FREE FLYING TICKETS : Yes your company or sponsor will provide you free return flight tickets, while you are going for your vacation.
5. ACCOMMODATION : It is your company or sponsor responsibility to provide you housing or housing allowances monthly, which is nearly 20 to 25% of your salary. See Also : Expat death compensation in Saudi
6. TRANSPORTATION OR TRAVEL ALLOWANCES : If your company fail to provide you accommodation near to your work place, then they should arrange your transportation or provide travel allowances monthly, which is nearly 8 to 10% of your salary.
7. MEDICAL INSURANCE : Your health is important to your company, So they must provide you health insurance card.
8. FOOD : If you are a labor or your work place is far from the city, Then your company must provide you food or food allowances.
9. JOB DEMAND : Whether you are a labor or a professional, Saudi Arabia have a job for you.
10. END OF SERVICE : Your company or employer will provide you End of service award, when you are going back to your home country on final exit, The more years you spent with the company the more money you will get. Recommend : End of service benefits for expats living in Saudi Arabia
11. BREAK TIME : Saudi companies will give you break time not only for lunch but also for SALAH (prayer).
12. INCENTIVES : If you go out of the city with your company work, Then your company will give you incentives which is separate than salary.
13. COMMISSION : Those who are working on sales companies, Will get commission as per the percentage or target of sales.
YOUNG SAUDI PEOPLE ARE TAKING "SELFIES" WITH FRAGMENTS OF HOUTHI MISSILES
A group of young people in Jazan region, who are picking up "Selfie", showed up with shrapnel from the missile that targeted the city on Wednesday and was intercepted by the Saudi air defense Forces.
The pictures showed a large number of young people around the rocket fragments smiling and taking pictures of them, referring to their generosity at the futility of the Houthi rockets.
On Wednesday, Saudi air defense forces intercepted three rockets fired by al-Houthi from Yemen on Riyadh, Najran and Jazan areas, and two unmanned aerial vehicles were dropped on Jazan and Abha airport.
Pictures Source : Akhbaar24
SAUDI TEAM DISCOVERED A POTTERY JAR WITH ANCIENT COINS, METALS & STONES WITH ANCIENT ARABIC SCRIPT
A pottery jar containing ancient coins, metal seals and stones with writings of Ancient Arabian script dating about 1750 years ago has discovered by Saudi scientific team. Trending : Saudi tourist visas open to all
In the latest evidence of cultural, social and political prosperity of Al Okhdood in Najran, The rare archaeological find by the team under Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTH) as per the report of Saudi Press Agency (SPA). Recommend : 50 red sea islands to be turned as tourism spot
- Al Okhdood is one of the most important monuments and archaeological sites in southern Saudi Arabia according to Saudi Tourism authorities. Al Okhdood is an area deeply steeped in history with about 100 archaeological sites.
- The models and writings on the found stones was about 1st century in the city of Okhdood, One of the richest ancient sites in Arabian Peninsula and a highly important cultural tourism and historical landmark in the city of Najran. Most Viewed : No iqama renewals for expats on this professions
- As per the latest discoveries, Its back to the Upper Paleolithic period, in the origins of Najran's civilizations. Archaeologists also found ancient lakes that have dried now, but it proved the historical importance of the region as it is struggling of ancient Arab kingdoms seeking to control the green oasis and to benefit it from its economic significance as a major conduit for highly valued trade routes.
- Another historical landmark of Okhdood site is the pangan King of Humairi, which about the date when Christianity evolved. As per the believe of Historians around 1500 people who converted to Christianity in 525 AD were burnt inside the hole where wood and fuel were placed. Read : Man tries to sell fake Kaaba Kiswah for 8 million
ABOUT 1500 EXPATS ARE LEAVING SAUDI ARABIA IN ONE DAY BECAUSE OF EXPAT LEVY AND DEPENDENT FEE
More than 811,000 expats left Saudi Arabia on final exit visa in the last one and half year, According to the press release statement of Jawazat (Directorate General of Passports) of the Kingdom to Saudi Gazette.
About 1500 expats are leaving Saudi Arabia daily on final exit visas in these as per Saudi Jawazat. In the last few months more than 270,000 expats left Kingdom on final exit visas compared to 541,000 during the same period in last year.
- In the year 2018, 1.2 million exit re-entry visas processed with in first 3 and half months. About 1.9 million iqamas were renewed by 1,050,144 companies and establishments.
- On an average, daily 10,837 iqamas are renewing, Daily entries on the Muqeem electronic site is reached 51,756. According to Ministry 21,374 wanted criminals with various nationalities were arrested.
- In the ongoing campaign "Nation with out violators", Saudi Arabia arrested more than 928,857 expatriates who are on violations of residence permits, work permits and border security laws.
- Saudi arrested several criminals with previous criminal records like car thieves, drugs and liquor traffickers. As per Ministry 286 stolen cars were recovered, still in search of 386 cars. It also said 1,272 cars were seized with out lack of ownership registrations.
- About 3.726 weapons were seized including 13 machineguns and 119 pistols. 1,597 liquor bottles, 1,541 grams of drugs and 3,399 narcotic pills were confiscated and destroyed.
SAUDI COALITION FORCES INTERCEPTED MISSILES & DRONES LAUNCHED BY HOUTHIS OVER RIYADH, NAJRAN, JIZAN & ABHA
Loud explosions were heard and a smoke in the sky of Riyadh was seen on 11th April 2018 evening, Saudi air forces intercepted missiles launched by Houthi militia towards Riyadh, Najran and Jazan. The missiles were fired with the aim of targeting civilian areas.
Scattered pieces of missiles fell on residential areas, But, Alhamdulilla! No injuries or damages were reported as per the statement issued by Colonel. This attack marked the 4th time in last 5 months that missiles have flown over Riyadh.
- Before this early morning, air defense systems were able to detect an unidentified dronesin the direction of Abha International Airport and Jizan and was dealt accordingly said Arab Coalition spokesperson.
- Firing of ballistic missiles at populated cities or villages is contrary to international humanitarian law. Last month 7 missiles were fired at Riyadh and other cities, which makes the biggest number since March 2015 and killed an Egyptian resident of Riyadh, The 1st death ever reported in Riyadh from Houthi missile strikes.
- After examining the scattered pieces of the object, specialists of the joint coalition forces said it was found to be a hostile Al Houthi aircraft with Iranian characteristics and specifications that were trying to target airport protected under international humanitarian law said Gulf News report.
AFTER CITY LOCAL BUSES IN RIYADH & JEDDAH, SAPTCO ANNOUNCES NEW LUXURY BUSES BETWEEN CITIES
Saudi Arabia is continuously working on projects to improve its transport services in the Kingdom, After a successful launch of city local buses, Its a time for new luxury buses in between the cities of the Saudi Arabia.
SAPTCO (Saudi Public Transport Company) has announce new luxury bus services between cities with features like WiFi and live TV. For this year, Fifty new Mercedes buses to operate in the routes according to a report in Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
- Each seat of the new bus is fitted with an entertainment screen similar to the screen available in Saudi Airlines flights. Travelers can access free WiFi in the bus, A variety of programs and live channels will be on the entertainment screen, Hospitality is also going to offer to passengers during their journey.
- For now this luxury bus service is available between the cities, It is going to expand with non stop routes of Riyadh and Khobar, Riyadh and Dammam, Riyadh internally, Riyadh and Madinah and Riyadh and Makkah. Tickets are available for booking on Saptco mobile app, customer care service center and sales offices.
- Other routes which are in plan are Makkah, Madinah to Jeddah, Industrial spring, Madinah and Buraidah, Jeddah - Yanbu, Jeddah- Khamis Musaith and Jeddah to Taif according to the announcement.
- Saudi is working hard on metros of Riyadh, Jeddah and Makkah which is most populated cities of Saudi Arabia. Latter also awarding a 853 million dollars contract for a network of 400 buses to a consortium of Nesma and Spain's TCC.
SAUDI POLICE HAS ARRESTED 5 PAKISTANIS FOR STEALING SMARTPHONES WORTH 200,000
The security authorities of the Qassim district police, in coordination with the Riyadh Police, were able to arrest a gang of 5 Pakistanis, who was involved in breaking a telecom store in the city of Buraidah and stealing a number of mobile phones, valued at 200,000 riyals. Trending : Dammam police arrested 7 Pakistanis for sending fake lottery messages
According to the media spokesperson of the Qassim District police, the security authorities have followed a recent video clip, which shows five people breaking into a telecommunications store in Buraidah city and stole goods from it, while the police received a report about the incident from a Saudi citizen, After noticing his shop had been broken and robbed. See Also : Indian expat die in Riyadh after bitten by ant
- The spokesman added that the Department of Criminal Investigation and research had began to investigate and monitor the incident, and the identity of the suspects, five Pakistanis aged between 30 and 40 years of age in Riyadh, in coordination with the Riyadh police, who were arrested yesterday with 100 mobile phones, arrested and taken into custody And then transfer them to the public prosecution. Read : 75 year old woman arrested for smuggling drugs
A video clip showing 5 people of Pakistani nationality at the time of Fajr was breaking and stealing a shop for selling smartphones, and the clip showed one of them coming out of the Buraidah shop carrying a number of mobile devices. This article is also published in Akhbaar 24 local news. You May Also Like : Fraud lottery prizes are hunting for expats and citizens of Saudi Arabia
NEW HIGHWAY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHICH WILL REDUCE THE TRAVEL TIME BETWEEN JEDDAH AND MAKKAH
Travel time between Jeddah and Makkah is going to be reduced to only 35 minutes from more than 1 hour after the opening of new highway which is under construction now.
Generally the distance between Jeddah and Makkah is 93 Km via Route 40 which take 1 hour of time to travel, 97 Km via Route 290 which takes 1 hour 15 minutes to travel, 110 Km via Route 301 which takes 1 hour 10 minutes.
- The new highway which is under construction will be 72 Km long and the time travel between Jeddah and Makkah will take only 35 minutes via this new highway. It will start from Jeddah airport and ends at 4th ring road in Makkah.
- This way is going to be very helpful for those who are coming for Umrah and Hajj via Jeddah domestic or International airport. It will serve the districts of north Jeddah, Obhur, Al Jwhara Stadium and King Abdullah City.
- The construction of highway will be carried out in 4 stages, For the first 3 stages budget allocations have been made, Expropriation of properties for the project is under way. First 2 stages are expected to be finished by 1 year, If the expropriation process is completed on time, As per the report published in Saudi Gazette.
BALOOT IS A SPORT CARD GAME IN SAUDI ARABIA ITS NOT GAMBLING
"Baloot" is an old Arabian card game which is similar to French card game called "Belote", It is kind of a sport game and quite popular with the people of Saudi Arabia. This game does not involve in gambling or bet money, So, wake up and stop spreading rumors. Trending : 4 women found palying card game in Makkah
From the last few days, It has been seen people blaming Saudi Arabia as it opened its first casino, This is not true. People need to understand that there are hundreds of card games which is not involving in gambling money. In most parts of the world, card games are like sports. Recommend : Saudi Arabia bans night wear dress in Public places
- Saudi Arabia has conducted its first maiden championship of 'Baloot' most popular card game, More than 85,000 people have registered for playing this game out of which 12,288 were selected to play on 384 tables for championship as per Saudi Gazette report.
- Riyadh's Prince Faisal Bin Fahd Olympic Complex hosted the even with 8,192 people in 256 tables and the rest played it at Riyadh's King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center. 414 referees handled players and being supervised the game. See Also : Saudi Arabia tops in wasting food
- The event is organized with the full support of the Board Chairman of the General Sport Authority (GSA) and President of Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee with financial awards of 1 Million Saudi Riyals.
- As it is first time, The prize was huge for top 4 contestants. First prize is half million Saudi Riyals, Second prize is 250,000 SR, Third prize is 150,000 SR and the fourth prize is 100,000 Saudi Riyals. You May Also Like : Airport pickups banned for Careem and Uber in Saudi Arabia
- It is a game of mind skills and its an opportunity for both Saudi man and woman to show their skills in their leisure hours. Baloot is one of indoor game played by all age groups in Saudi Arabia. It is most common in youth where they gather and play Baloot in their free time.
- Baloot game is considered as a game of mind and intellectuals, It will help in developing IQ level, It is even played by woman in their homes. The game's origin is from France and then it got popularity in the Middle East, especially in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Most Viewed : No more expats allowed to work in Gold & Jewelry shops of Saudi Arabia
- Baloot is a game of 4 Players in partnership with 2 teams, All the cards of rank 6 and below will be removed including Jokers, The game will be played with 32 cards each player will get 8 cards in his hand. It is even available online an in many gaming portals and mobile apps.
SAUDI ARABIA SENDS 7000 TONNES OF DATES AS GIFT ALL OVER THE WORLD
Saudi Arabia's King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarians Aid (KSRelief) has donated 7000 tonnes of dates this year to 30 countries and United Nations World Food Program (WFP).
The donation is part of the government aid program to distribute dates in 2018, This aid includes 4000 tonnes of dates to World Food Program and another 3000 tonnes of dates to more than 30 countries around the world.
- In the last 2 decades, Saudi Arabia donated 65.9 Billion US Dollars aid reaching more than 80 countries around the world, Saudi Arabia is well known for its aid program as they provide its aid all over the world.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has the highest number of date palm trees in the world, As per estimation it produces 25% of the world's date production.
- The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center was founded in 2015, In line with its humanitarian spirit and as a means of effectively distributing aid, Saudi Arabia has long been a regional leader in humanitarian affairs and has demonstrated a profound commitment to supporting those most in need around the world.
EXPERIENCE OF A COMPUTER OPERATOR WHO GOT PERMANENT FAMILY VISA
As of now, everyone knows Labor and operators profession on iqama will not able to get family visa. One of our blog reader shared his experience whose iqama profession is computer operator and how he got permanent family visa for his wife. Trending : Marriage certificate attestation in India
I am working as computer programmer but my profession on iqama is computer operator, I did not change my profession as some people tell me it is ok whatever profession you have on your iqama. I realize the value of not changing iqama profession later, while i am applying for permanent family visa for my wife, as i am newly wed. See Also : Dependent fee on permanent family visa
- I collected all required documents for applying family visa like, Educational and marriage certificates Saudi attestation, Salary letter from my company, Istiqdam form stamped from company, Arabic translation of educational document and marriage certificate.
- I booked appointment with istiqdam and visit the counter on the appointed time, They refused my application as my profession is computer operator, They tell me to change the profession and come again. Read : Procedure to Issue final exit visa to dependents
- As we already know profession change on iqamas has been stopped from last few months. I return back to my company and tell our HR department, Then they said book appointment for next day and they send one Saudi guy with me to Istiqdam office.
- Our company Saudi guy convinced them and said we want to change his iqama profession as the service is stopped we unable to do it. He is important guy in our IT section, He is newly wed, It will be good if you accept his application. Once the service of profession change open we will change his profession. Recommend : No exit re entry till you pay dependent fee
- Istiqdam guy convinced with the words of our company guy and approve my application and gave me yellow paper. This way i got permanent family visa for my wife on computer operator iqama profession.
- Computer Technicians, Computer Programmers, Computer maintenance, Computer electronics, Computer electrical, etc,. professions are eligible for permanent family visa, If they have a salary above 3500 Saudi Riyals. Only computer operator profession is not eligible for permanent family visa. Most Viewed : Istiqdam offices address in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam