SAUDI ARABIA ANNOUNCES EID AL ADHA HOLIDAYS
Eid Al Adha holidays for public sector in Saudi Arabia to begin from 24th Aug 2017 (2nd Dhu Al Hijjah), that is next week's Thursday, announces the Kingdom's Ministry of Civil Service in a statement with Saudi Press Agency. Trending : The Day of Arafat
- The ministry clarified that the holidays of Eid Al Adha for this year lasts for 16 days, The work will resume in public sectors from 10th September of 2017, Which is 19th Dhu Al Hijjah 1438. Recommend : Kaaba Kiswa
- As per Saudi Arabia's Law, Holidays of Eid Al Adha for public sector will begin on the fifth day of Dhu Al Hijjah and the end of holidays in government sectors is on 15th day of Dhu Al Hijjah.
- In case of a working day in between two holidays, It should be an official holiday as per the provision of Article (7) of Saudi Labor Law. Most Viewed : Mashaer train for Hajj
- Most of the private sector provides 4 days holidays for Eid Al Adha as per Labor law, Starting from 9th Dhu Al Hijjah. Few companies in private sector follows as per their company norm or contract, But one mandatory holiday is on Eid Al Adha for everyone.
ILLEGAL PILGRIMS TO FACE DEPORTATION & 10 YEARS BAN FROM ENTERING INTO KSA
More than 95,400 people stopped from entering into Makkah city as they failed to provide hajj permit, The Hajj Security Forces are checking the pilgrims permits at various entering points of the Makkah city, Entry into Makkah city is only through valid hajj permit till the end of Hajj season. New : Saudi Arabia in support of Women rights
100,000 Saudi security troops and 5000 CCTV cameras at the holy sites of Makkah and Madina to secure this Hajj season and the pilgrims, This year nearly 3 million people to attend the Hajj from all parts of the world. Trending : Mashaer metro train that only runs on Hajj
- One of the main reason for denying entry into Makkah city is to secure and safeguard the Hajj season, The authorities will not tolerate anyone who violates the regulations or who tries to disturb the Hajj atmosphere.
- Unauthorized pilgrims will be strictly handled for violations and send to the related authorities for penalizing them, Performing illegal Hajj is a violation and it results in deportation of an expat with a 10 year ban from entering into Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Saudi to limit 40 working hours for a week in private sectors
- The Hajj Security Forces will track down the violators of Hajj, even in the holy sites of Makkah through random fingerprint checks. The tracking of the violators will also be checked at the roads that leading to the holy sites.
- Many surveillance cameras are recording the actions of public in various entrances of the holy sites, Residents and citizens should cooperate with the security officials in order to provide suitable atmosphere for the Haji's or pilgrims. Hot : Harmful comments can lead you to Jail
DECISIONS TO SUPPORT WOMEN RIGHTS IN KSA
In the last few days, Saudi Arabia approved four decisions in support of women rights, The decisions are on the side of Minors, Divorcees, Law Graduates who have not worked due to male lawyers and the Women who have custody of their children. New : 24 new theme parks to enter in Saudi Arabia
Regarding the marriage of minors, Saudi Arabia's legislative authority approved 10 proceedings like the age of marriage for girls should be above 17, Applications for marriage should be submit by girl or her mother or her legal guardian. Trending : Working hours to reduce 40 hours per week in Saudi Arabia
- The authority has also approved for arranging Alimony Fund for the divorcee women and children, which have independent budget directly linked with the Justice ministry. The alimony fund will be paid to beneficiaries before the judgement to cash one issued, The fund is also paid to the women whose ex husbands did not pay them on time and later it will be collected from their ex husbands.
- The Supreme Judicial Council approved a decision related to women's custody for their children, It states that if there are no disputes regarding the custody of children, women can prove that the children are in her custody without any lawsuit file in personal status courts. Hot : World's largest date festival in Buraidah
- The decision related to female law graduates, who are not working due to the exploitation of some lawyers in internships, The Ministry of Justice approved a 3 year law diploma that results in granting the internship for both women and men, It will be a license to practice their profession. This diploma will allow law graduates a pure internship with relevant practice.
UNKNOWN FACTS OF INDIA
India is the 2nd most populated country in the world, It has a population of nearly 1.34 Billion people in the year 2017, It has approximately 350 languages out of which 22 languages had more than one million speakers. Recommend : Send money through online Enjaz
India is celebrating its 71st Independence day on 15th August, Before 70 years, it was in the rule of British, Independence day is a day to remember those all who fought and gave up their lives to free India from British rule. Most Viewed : Open NRI account in India
- India has 29 states, 7 Union Territories, 9 major religions and nearly 7000 major castes of modern India, Villages are up to 7,50,000 and cities in India to be counted as 20,000.
- India is the 7th largest country with 3.29 million square kilometers of area, It shares border with other countries like Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Nepal. Read this : India limited gold per home
- Indian rectangular flag is filled with tricolor, Saffron, White and Green with a Ashoka wheel in the center of flag, This wheel have 24 spokes or lines in it.
- India is also known as Hindustan or Hind or Bharath, Its National Animal is Tiger, National Bird is Peacock, National flower is Lotus, Fruit is Mango, Game is Hockey, Anthem is 'Jana Gana Mana', song is 'Saare Jaha Se Acha Hindustan Hamara' & 'Vandemataram' and symbol of love is 'Tajmahal'. Most Viewed : Allowed Gold limits at Indian Airports
ACTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA USERS FOR HARMING PUBLIC ORDER
The Kingdom's Public Prosecution has issued an order to act against a group of Twitter and other social media users, who have been charged with criminal offenses for harming public order and the society with their harmful thoughts, which leads others with misguided thoughts and campaigns. Most Viewed : MOI warns on harmful comments about Islam and Saudi Arabia
Its a humble request to all our readers, do not post any harmful comments on the laws, rules and public orders of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Please do not try to divide the people by posting your personal harmful opinions, Instead we request all to post your personal views on uniting the people with out harming any one. Related : Indian arrested for insulting Kaaba image
- Saudi Judicial officials assured that those who were called on issued order will go under the processing of criminal offense and the action will be taken as per the legal procedures.
- Any publications, speeches, lectures, comments, materials, books, actions and performances that have harmful or misguided content to society will be charged by the prosecution as per the legal and regulatory requirements. Recommend : Saudi Arabia shuts shop for refusing customer
- The General Prosecution will track all the information and the crossing limits of legitimacy or the harmful acts that are in the way of threatening the society to turn it into a community of extremism or an attempts to mislead the public opinion.
- The step is taken based on the General Authority that the Public Prosecution has, Which allows the authority to take actions in related crime cases. Trending : No royal is above law
- We always try to delete the harmful and bad comments of some users, But it is not possible always for us, As we cannot read each and every comment, So it is better you act wise when you comment. Read : Workers banned to work under direct sun
- Social Media is very effective in reaching people, Do not misuse it in harming others, Use it in a way where others can benefit and learn.
CITC TEMPORARILY SUSPENDS STC, MOBILY & ZAIN RIYADH'S MAIN OFFICES
The CITC (Communications and Information Technology Commission) has temporarily suspended the services of STC, Mobily and Zain in Riyadh's main offices, The reason for the suspension is violating in the implementation of commission's decision on protecting the users. Trending : Mashaer train to serve half million hajj pilgrims
As per the information, The Commission had issued some guidelines for telecom operators to implement it, but the telecom providers failed to implement. So why the flagship offices of STC, Mobily and Zain are suspended in the violation of consumer protection rights. Recommend : 40 working hours with 2 days off in a week
- But the services of STC, Mobily and Zain to its customers are not going to effect with this temporary suspension clears the officials of the three telecom service providers.
MASHAER TRAIN TO SERVE HALF MILLION HAJJ PILGRIMS THIS YEAR
Mashaer train is ready to serve a half million Hajj pilgrims this year, It will help Haji's to travel between the holy sites of Makkah in 9 stations including Mount Arafat, Muzadlifa and Mina. Related : Kaaba kiswa raised, The signal of beginning Hajj
Mashaer train is a metro train in Makkah city, which runs only 7 days in a year, that is to serve only Hajj pilgrims during Hajj period. These train have the highest capacity of any metro in the world. Similar : The blessed day of Arafat
- The Mashaer train is scheduled for more than 1000 trips with 17 trains, Each train has 12 air conditioned carriages, Each carriage have 5 doors for boarding and alighting 250 passengers from each carriage.
- These train will be operated by 20,000 operators from various departments and specialties, This train having 9 stations including Arafat, Muzdalifa and Mina stations. Most Viewed : Kiswa - The black cloth of Kaaba
- The Mashaer train is only for Hajj, It will not link with future Makkah Metro, Initially it was launched on 2010 for the Hajj 1431, The aim of this train is reduce the congestion of traffic during the Hajj season.
24 NEW THEME PARK PROJECTS IS SET TO COME UP IN SAUDI ARABIA
The growing regional theme park industry is set to arrive in KSA with a new government owned company having a partnership with a private company. Saudi Arabia is looking forward to open twenty four regional theme parks across the Kingdom. Trending : Shoura votes to reduce working hours for employees in private sector
Theme park is a initiative part of creating additional revenue and jobs to the citizens in the tourism sector and it is also an effort to boost the Saudi Arabia's tourism sector. Most Viewed : Saudi Airlines sets dress code for passengers
- Initially, The new government company will examine the investment sites and will find the investors for the development of this projects.
- As per the information, The new government company is going to develop and maintain the infrastructure for the 19 theme parks in partnership with one of the private company. Recommend : World's largest dates festival in Buraidah
- It will also provide basic infrastructure for the 7 existing parks of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As per the expectation this parks are expected to generate 130 Billion Saudi Riyals by attracting 5.6 millions visitors in the year.
- As part of the Vision 2030, The Kingdom is reaching to its various goals in a short time, Its working to boost the economy of Saudi Arabia in the upcoming days and the country will be no more depends on the oil revenue. Hot : Baqalas to be 100% Saudized
SHOURA VOTED FOR 40 WORKING HOURS & 2 DAYS OFF IN A WEEK FOR PRIVATE SECTORS
Saudi Arabia is now on the way to reduce working hours to 40 hours for employees in private sectors and grants them with a two day weekend holiday, Shoura Council voted in the favor of this proposal. Most Viewed : Penalty for weekend rule violation
This is not the first time in a year, It is the 2nd time Shoura Council voted for this proposal, In order to amend the articles 98, 100 and 104 of the new Saudi Labor Law, Now the decision is waiting for the King Salman approval on this proposal. Trending : Overtime calculations as per labor law
- This proposal is in the favor of 8.416 million Saudi citizen and expat employees working in the private sector, But the investors and employers seems to be not happy to provide you 40 working hours per week with a grant of 2 day weekend holiday after every 5 working days.
- Last year also Shoura Council stood by the proposal, but the government ask for reconsideration on it, The same proposal is approved by Shoura Council once again and the final decision is waiting for review from the King Salman. Recommend : Working hours in Labor law
- In the private sector about 2 million Saudi employees are waiting from last 20 months to resolve this decision taken by the Shoura Council for reducing the working hours with a 2 days weekend holiday.
- Last year the proposal was rejected and allowed citizens to work more than 9 hours per day, But it should not exceed 45 hours per week. Related : Probation period rule in labor law
- Will this time 40 working hours per week will get approval and become reality in Saudi Arabia or it will get rejection again like earlier.
SAUDI ARABIA HOSTS WORLD'S LARGEST DATE FESTIVAL IN BURAIDAH
As per the records, Saudi Arabia has the highest number of palm trees in the world, In this, Al Qassim region itself has nearly seven million palm trees, which is at its highest in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is believed that 25% of the World dates production is from only Saudi Arabia. New : Foreigners can own Engineering companies in Saudi
Saudi Arabia's Al Qassim region hosts world's largest date festival for the year 2017 in Buraidah, 3924 tons of various kinds of dates are loaded in 9249 cars for sale in the dates market. Recommend : Saudi Airlines ban Men from wearing short in flights
Buriadah date festival lasts for 45 days in this year, This festival is a lifeline for most of the Saudi farmers, who depends on the date farming income.
- From the early morning you will see a long queues of pick up vehicles loaded with various kinds of delicious dates, The prices of this dates per box are above 35, And you will never regret to pay as it is delicious and on its own kind and quality of dates. Related : Year wise Expat levy fee on companies
- Buriadah city is also well known for the city of dates because of this date festival in every year, This festival brings various high quality of dates from all over the Kingdom.
- The chief executive officer of the Buraidah date festival said the quality control teams have been assigned for ensuring the dates on sell are free from pesticides, fraud and all other irregularities, A guide officer has also allotted to guide customers which type of dates are finest. Hot : Red Sea islands as tourist place
SAUDI ARABIA NOW ALLOWS FOREIGNERS TO OWN FULL COMPANY IN ENGINEERING INDUSTRY
Foreign companies in Saudi Arabia is now allowed to get full ownership in engineering industry with out any Saudi partner. The government took a decision to encourage and welcome foreign investors in the Kingdom and In order to boom the sector in the Vision 2030. Trending : Little boy applies for job in NASA
To qualify for full ownership company in engineering industry of Saudi Arabia, They need to met with two conditions.
1. The company should be in handling the operations and services from at least 10 years. New : Work permit payment status
2. It should be multinational, having its operations or services in at least 4 other countries.
- SAGIA, The Kingdom's Investment authority have full right to waive these restrictions if the company presence will benefit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Saudi Oger is closed for ever
- Earlier, The foreign engineering companies was regulated by the Commerce Ministry and it was mandatory to have a partnership with one of the Saudi engineering company.
- Saudi Arabia is moving towards liberalizing the businesses in order to attract more investors and to diversify Saudi economy far away from the oil. Hot : Iqama transfer conditions
- In the year 2015, SAGIA eased the ownership restrictions in the wholesale and retail sectors and awarded its first 100% foreign ownership investment license to Dow Chemical Company.
- If they follow the plans of retail and wholesale, You can get 100% foreign ownership, Earlier it was limited to 75% as a Saudi citizen was required to have a partnership in order to get approval. Recommend : New Saudi Visa categories with fee
KAABA KISWA IS LIFTED UP TO 3 METERS FROM THE GROUND
Like every Hajj season, This season also Kaaba Kiswa is raised up to 3 meters from the ground and covered it with white cotton cloth about 2 meters high and 47 meters wide as per the measures of the Two Holy Mosques Affairs.
To prevent pilgrims from touching, damaging or tampering the Kaaba Kiswa cloth, it will raised in every Hajj season. Many people are keen to touch the Kiswa while doing Tawaf, which results in damage of the Kiswa.
- Few pilgrims cut some parts of Kiswa as they think it will bring good luck for them, if they keep it in their homes. It will bring back to its old position once the Hajj season is finished.
- A new Kiswa is made every year at the factory and it will be ready before 2 months of every Hajj. It costs about 20 million Saudi Riyals.
- The Kaba kiswah will be changed every year on the last month of Hijri calendar that is Zil Hijjah (Dhul Hijjah) under the supervision of the Presidency (Sheikh Abdulrahman Al-Sudias) and the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques (King Salman).
NINE YEAR OLD BOY APPLIED FOR JOB IN NASA & GOT RESPONSE
A Nine year old Jack Davis applied for a 'Planetary Protection Officer' job by writing a letter to NASA, Jack Davis is a resident of New Jersey and he is a 4th grade student, NASA responded his letter in a great support and encouragement.
9 year old boy wrote a letter to NASA as follows :
August 3, 2017
My name is Jack Davis and I would like to apply for the planetary protection officer job. I may be nine but I think I would be fit for the Job. One of the reasons is my sister says, I am an alien also, I have seen almost all the space and alien movies. I can see, I have also seen the show Marvel Agents of Shield and hope to see the movie Men in Black. I am great at video games, I am young so I can learn to think like an Alien.
Guardian of the Galaxy
NASA responded little boy as follows :
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
SMD Planetary Science Division
I hear you are a "Gaurdian of the Galaxy" and you're interested in being a NASA Planetary Protection Officer, That's great!
Our Planetary Protection Officer position is really cool and is very important work. It's about protecting Earth from tiny microbes when we bring back samples from the Moon, asteroids and Mars. It's also about protecting other planets and moons from our germs as we responsibly explore the Solar System.
We are always looking for bright future scientists and engineers to help us, so I hope you will study hard and do well in school. We hope to see you here at NASA one of these days!
Dr. James I Green
Director, Planetary Science Division