LOCAL HAJJ BOOKINGS TO START ONLINE FROM 1ST DHUL QADAH
Government Local hajj (الحج) bookings online service for Saudi Arabia residents and citizens is about to start on 8 AM of 4th August 2016 (1st Dhul Qadaah 1437). Hajj Ministry of Saudi Arabia has already started displaying a count down time to open bookings for local hajj in the government official website http://localhaj.haj.gov.sa , Because of limited quota, the registrations will be finish early. Recommended : Family Visit Visa applications closed till Hajj
Ministry of Haj and Umrah authorized 76 firms to provide low cost hajj service for the year 2016, According to Arab news, these companies is about to earn 200 million Saudi riyals for offering the hajj services to domestic or local pilgrims of Saudi Arabia. Similar : Check your Hajj eligibility this year
- Ministry already set the prices of hajj packages in Saudi Arabia according to the categories below. The fees mentioned below includes transportation from city of pilgrim to Makkah and other holy sites, It also include breakfast on (11th, 12th and 13th of Dul Hijjah) and then return back transportation to the city of pilgrim after performing hajj rituals. Related : Performing Hajj without permit
A1 Camps - SR 4132/- Per person
A2 Camps - SR 4070/- Per person
B Camps - SR 4007/- Per person
C Camps - SR 3882/- Per person
D1 Camps - SR 3757/- Per person
E Camps - SR 3532/- Per person
- This year Hajj Ministry approved 4 programs for local hajj sector, first General Haj Program, Second the residential towers in Mina program, Third the Low Cost Hajj program and the fourth Facilitated Haj program. See Also : Online Hajj Registration Procedure
NEW BORN BABY BIRTH CERTIFICATE EXPERIENCE IN RIYADH
Mr. Nandu shared his valuable experience and a procedure of birth certificate with our blog, As he recently applied for birth certificate for his baby girl in Riyadh. He and we are hoping this information reach the required person. The following article is his written experience for all of us.
Birth Certificate in Riyadh on 18/07/2016
My appointment with the Ministry of Civil affairs was at 8 AM on 18/07/2016. I reached the office before 8 and I suggest everyone to do so.The initial Guards had verified the paper and guided to the main office. You can follow the queue and the official will check all your documents. Recommended : Saudi Arabia Birth Certificate Appointment online
- If the date exceeds 30 days from your baby DOB (Date Of Birth) then official will give you a hand written receipt for SR 50 and that must be paid at the counter nearby. At the payment counter the official will receive the money and affix a seal on your form. Similar : Procedure to add new born child under your iqama
- Then you must proceed to the initial counter again, he will issue you a token, Wait until your number displayed on the screen. There you will be given a printed Birth Certificate, then you will be guided to the Branch heads room and he will stamp and sign it. See Also : Chamber Of Commerce & MOFA Attestation procedure
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation :
MOFA is a must stamping and you can do the same on the same day itself. I made the payment SR 30 Online and had the receipt with me.
- Please note the MOFA payment is only 10 days valid. If you exceed the date you need to repay SR 30. Read this : Check Funds on your iqama through MOI website
The MOFA office is also situated in Nazriya. The Security Guards were not allowing cars inside office. I prefer the outer parking place near the Gate 3. You can also find so many agents office near Nazriya to make the MOFA Payments.
Inside MOFA office initially you must go through Security checkups, Then they will issue a token and as per the number the counter staff will check your document and make the stamping on back side of the certificate. Related : SADAD Online Payment Method
Eng.Nandu Naroth Thazhath
EMPLOYERS MUST PROVIDE MEDICAL INSURANCE TO EMPLOYEES ELSE NO NEW VISAS
The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI) and Ministry Of Labor (MOL) and Social Development together formed a committee of inspection to ensure that all the employers or companies in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia provided medical insurance to all the employees and their family dependents, whether they are expatriates or Saudi citizens. Recommended : Check your health insurance validity by entering iqama number
Companies who failed to provide medical insurance to employees and their dependents will be fined and have to face a ban from recruiting new employees temporarily or permanently. Inspection team regularly inspecting employers to make sure that firms are following Labor law and CCHI rules and regulations. Similar : Mandatory Medical Insurance for Expatriates Families or dependents
- Providing medical insurance cover to employees and their dependents is a responsibility of employer and it is a right of employee to get health insurance cover for him and his family.
- First phase of one contract health insurance policy has been started this month, which will protect the rights and improve the services of medical insurance in the kingdom. This one contract health insurance will be of four phases, each phase will be of 3 moths, It will reach to everyone depending on the number of employees in the company. Related : Check Saudi Arabia Work Visa Status
- According to Article 2 in the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance, Employers must provide health insurance to all employees and their families whether they are Saudi's or Non Saudi's. See Also : Check Expiry Date of Muqeem Card
- As per Article 14 of the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance, If a company did not provide health insurance cover to its employee or his dependent, then CCHI will force the employer to provide it, after that a fine of one year health insurance subscription or less will penalize the company. You May Like : Check Exit Re Entry Expiry Date Online
CHECK IS THEIR ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ON YOUR IQAMA
Saudi Arabia's Ministry Of Interior launched a new service in Absher called "Generalization Report Query", which will help the expatriates living in the Kingdom to track their criminal activity report online. Expats will not able to leave the Kingdom either temporarily or permanently, if their is any criminal activity report available on their iqama, You will be halted from traveling back to your country till you clear or face it. Recommended : Know your Muqeem Card Expiry Date
MOI Absher is a great and useful online service for all the educated expatriates, As the Ministry Of Interior provided all the services related to expatriates online without visiting any offices or wasting time, Millions of expatriates already using this feature in Saudi Arabia. Similar : Register for Absher Service Account in MOI
Abshir service is also useful to track your and your dependent iqama details, passport details, medical insurance details etc,. Using absher service online, one can manage, issue and cancel exit re entry, final exit of his dependents and family members. Related : Activate MOI Absher account using ATM and Internet Banking
Procedure to check Criminal Activity report using online Absher service :
1. Login to your MOI Abshir account by entering "USER ID" and "PASSWORD", Generalization report query feature is available only to absher registered uses.
2. Once you logged in, Click on "ESERVICES" then from left side click "MOI DIWAN" now you will see two options "Query Available Funds" and "Generalization Report Query", Click on "GENERALIZATION REPORT QUERY". See Also : Check funds available on your iqama
3. Now you will see a message like this "There is no Generalization report registered against you". In case you see any other message, You should visit your nearest police station to clear it. You May Like : Check Your New Kafeel and Know your iqama transfer status
- Do not worry if there is any case against you and you did not done anything, It may be some technical error or it may be a fault, You should visit to nearest police station and point your view on this, So that it will clear from there.
MINISTRY IS PLANNING FOR LABOR ATTACHE'S ABROAD
Saudi Arabia's Labor Ministry and Social Development is planning to open labor attaches in various countries, It will help the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to hire expatriate workers from their local country. Ministry Of Labor has introduced many reforms to regulate the market. See Also : Residence Permit of Saudi Arabia
As per Ministry source, It will regulate the business of recruitment and restrict the brokers. Ministry is hoping for a pure organized recruitment market by cleaning the in between recruitment brokers from it. Recommended : Check Iqama Transfer Status online in MOL
- An attache is an official person of administration or diplomatic staff under the authority of a diplomatic mission or under an ambassador, who will be a support staff or a diplomat. Similar : Probation period for New Employees as per Saudi Labor Law
- A program called "Munased" for domestic workers will allow recruitment request of Individuals, salary models, exit and entries form and residence permit forms, By using this program it will step out brokers as the total process will be online. This news was earlier published in Saudi Gazette. Related : Vacations and Leaves in Saudi as per Labor Law
- Having labor attache offices in various exporting countries will solve many obstacles like diplomatic negotiations. Labor Ministry and Social Development should work closely with MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) to operate the attaches. You May Like : Expatriates population in Saudi Arabia
PENALTIES FOR COMPANIES VIOLATION IN KINGDOM
As per the rules and regulations announced by Ministry Of Labor last year in Saudi Arabia, Companies or firms will penalize, If the organization violate any of the rule of Saudi Labor Law, The penalty will charge the company with certain amount or canceling the license of the company, Few of the violation fines are mentioned below.
- Falsely claiming the employment of Saudi citizens or employing an expatriate for the position reserved for Saudi will be penalize with SR 25000/- including close of company for 5 days. Recommended : Fine for keeping Employees passport
- If a company does not provide a training for 12% Saudi employees or depriving employees to get recommendation letters. Employing minors in the firm or violating health and safety standards will penalize a company with SR 25000/-. Related : Probation period as per Saudi Labor Law
- Selling working visa to expatriate employees will fine a company with 50000 Saudi Riyal, Hiring an expat without license will be penalize with SR 45000/-. Similar : Mandatory Exam for New Engineers for Iqama
- Employing Men on the designations reserved for Women will fine the organization with SR 10000/- for each male employee. In the same way employing women in mixed areas of men and women and allowing them to work in banned working hours will fine the firm with SR 10000/- and SR 5000/- See Also : New Amendments in Saudi Labor Law
- Providing false information on businesses will fine business owners with SR 25000/- and disturbing Labor Ministry investigation officers will charge them with SR 10000/-. You May Like : Working Hours Under Saudi Labor Law
- Committing the same violation again will double the fine, Within a month company should pay fine, In case of failed, it will be treated as repetition of violation. Firms can appeal with sixty days after the violation registered.
EMPLOYER FINES OR PENALTIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
According to the regulations announced by the Saudi Ministry last year, An employer or sponsor should not keep the passport of his employees or workers, Those who keeps the passports of their employees will be penalized or fined with Saudi Riyal 2000/-. This news was earlier published in Saudi Gazette and various news channels.
- As per the Ministry of Labor last year new regulations, An employer or sponsor who does not provide a contract copy to its employees or workers will be penalized or fined with Saudi Riyal 5000/-. Recommended : New Saudi Arabia Labor Law
- If an employer force his employee to work another job which was not specified in his contract will be fine him with Saudi Riyal 15000/-. Next : Transfer Iqama without kafeel
- In the same way if an employer asks his workers to pay the expenses which employer has to bear will also penalize him with SR 15000/-.
Similarly there will be a specific fine for companies on below violations,
- If a firm delay the salaries of employees or if they failed to pay on time, they will be fined with SR 3000/-. Related : Salary Delay will penalize company in Saudi Arabia
- If they force employees to work extra hours without giving overtime payment. Similar : Overtime in Saudi Labor Law
- If a company force its employees to work during official weekends or holidays without pay. See Also : Public Holidays in Saudi Arabia
EXTENSION OF FAMILY OR DEPENDENT RE ENTRY IN SAUDI AFTER EXPIRED
Required documents and the procedure to follow in case of your dependent's exit re entry visa expired, while they are in there home country. You can also say it as extension of dependent reentry in Saudi Arabia after expiry of visa.
- Make sure your dependent iqama is not expired. As there is a chance to your dependent to come back to kingdom, If there iqama is still valid. Recommended : Check Iqama Expiry Date in MOI.gov.sa
- Recheck the expiry date of exit re entry visa of your dependent, It is possible to re enter into Saudi Arabia within seven (7) months even after your dependent's exit re entry visa expired, In case of students it will be 13 months. Similar : Check Exit Re Entry Visa Validity
PROCEDURE FOR EXPIRED DEPENDENT REENTRY IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Visit nearest passport office or jawazat office and take family registration form, Fill it up in the form with all details of your all dependents. You May Like : Jawazat in Saudi Arabia
2. Once you filled up the document, You need to go to Abshir office which will be in another section of same Jawazat office and need to fill up another form there with all the details of your dependent's including expired date of exit re entry visa, At last you will give them to sign and stamp, This process is also known as Maloomatan Muqeem, After this you need to attest this form through Ministry Of Interior (MOI).
3. You need to get a letter from your sponsor or employer requesting MOI(Ministry Of Interior) to attest those documents which you got from the Jawazat office.
4. Now you need to write a letter to Saudi Embassy expressing you need to extend exit re entry of your dependent's. You can take a sample letter from the agent's near jawazat office or you can ask them to write for you.
5. In case of your dependent is student, He or she need to get a letter from his institution stating he is currently studying, A public notary attestation acceptable by Saudi Embassy should do for this certificate. See Also : Student Exit Re Entry Visa
6. After that you need to do Chamber Of Commerce (COC) and MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) to all these documents from your employer registered city. Read Also : Chamber Of Commerce and MOFA Attestation
7. Hire an agent in your home country, Who will process your further things, Ask him is he need any more documents for submitting to Saudi Embassy of your home country.
MANDATORY TEST FOR FRESH EXPAT ENGINEERS
New expatriate engineers in Saudi Arabia has to go through mandatory exam or test and a personal interview in order to get a engineering job in kingdom, It is also compulsory to have a minimum of three years experience before you go to test revealed by the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). The decision was taken after they found 1200 newly graduate expatriate engineers without any experience.
Newly graduated Saudi Arabia engineers will deserve these jobs more than new expatriate engineers. It is preferable to recruit those expatriate engineers who have good experience, which will benefit the country. By this fresh engineers of Saudi will get quick placement and a benefit of experience. Similar : Procedure to register in Saudi Council of Engineers
- While working on improving the quality of government projects, It is observed many companies hired 1200 fresh expatriate engineers, while more than 450 Saudi experienced engineers do not have a job. It will affect the quality of project and work, which will harm the Saudi economy and the projects of organization. See Also : Check Transfer Status
- Expat engineers will get iqama or muqeem card (residence permit) only after the verification of their certificates. We are coordinating with security agencies they will help us to stop the entry on fake degree engineers, After a personal interview and a qualification test only expat engineers will get residence permits. You May Like : Muqeem Resident Identity Card
- Expatriates whose professions are engineers and their work is different, should apply for change of professions on their iqama's or residence permits. Related : Iqama Profession Change
- Fresh graduates should go through a test on the principles and basis of engineering, Engineers who have 10 years of experience will go through a test for director post. Interesting Article : First time Iqama for New Expat
SAUDI GREEN CARD THROUGH INVESTMENT
Saudi Arabia's senior Shoura Council official revealed the eligibility of candidates for Saudi green card, first is, foreign investors who can get green card through investment and the second those expat experts who are highly qualified in their field. This announcement on Arab news restricted those all expatriates, who dreamt for Saudi green card to stay in the kingdom.
The rules and regulations of green card will announce soon said by Fahd bin Jumaa, A vice president of Economic Committee, As the Various ministries are still studying to finalize the permanent residence card for foreigners. Recommended : Saudi Green Card in Deatil
- Kingdom is expecting to generate 10 billion dollars annually by attracting foreigners to invest in kingdom and by reducing the remittances of expats, As currently Saudi Arabia is the second largest country to send remittances after United States of America. Similar : No Tax on remittances of Expats
- Approval and finalization of Saudi green card from ministries and Shoura council has yet to done, Green card will be available for foreign investor and highly qualified expats within 5 years period of time. You May Also Like : Treatment of Expats in Government Hospitals
- Green card will allow expats to own the businesses and properties, It is also expected to abolish the current Kafala or sponsorship system. Many expatriates and foreigners are going to take advantage of this by applying green card through investment in kingdom. Related : Transfer Iqama without Kafeel
- It is possible expatriates need to pay Zakat and Value Added Taxes, once they are a member of Saudi green card. The Saudi green card will be similar to the United States permanent residence model. Popular : First time VAT & SIN Tax in Saudi
Image Courtesy : Arab News
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA
Multiple exit re entry visa in Saudi Arabia allows an expatriate or his family dependents to travel multiple times from Saudi Arabia to their home country or any other country. To apply for Multiple exit re entry visa online through MOI website first you need to submit a fee of SR 500/- as part of MOI funds for a multiple re entry service. This article will guide you the procedure for the payment of Multiple visa online through internet banking.
We are using here Albilad Bank internet banking for the payment of Multiple visa, However, The procedure for all the banks of kingdom are almost same, the names may be little different from each other. Recommended : Family Visa Fee Payment Procedure
1. Visit your personal bank internet banking website, Login by entering the credentials like username, password and if it needs to verify through SMS complete the verification.
2. Once you successfully logged in to your internet banking, Look for an option of 'SADAD' and then in that choose "MOI SERVICES". If you are using Al Rajhi bank then you can choose 'GOVERNMENT PAYMENTS'.
3. After that you need to choose the service type as 'ALIEN CONTROL' for Albilad bank for other banks you may see as 'EXPATRIATE SERVICES' or 'EXPATRIATE AFFAIRS'. Similar : Student Exit Re Entry Visa
4. Now you can see various options of services related to expatriates, Now you need to choose 'EXIT RE ENTRY VISA (MULTIPLE)' or 'MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA', It will be same in all the banks of Saudi Arabia. Read Also : Procedure to apply for Multiple Exit ReEntry Visa online
5. Once you choose the service of Multiple re entry visa, You can see a box which will ask you to enter your 'IQAMA Number', You need to enter Iqama number of your dependent to which you are applying multiple visa. See Also : Check Iqama Status
- You can only apply for your dependents through MOI Absher account as you are sponsor for them, To apply yourself you need to go to your sponsor or employer. Related : MOI Absher Account Registration
6. After proceeding by entering Iqama number, A fee of SR 500/- will be shown to you on the screen, Once you confirmed it will deducted from your account and it will be shown to you in MOI Funds.
REFUND MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA MOI FUND :
You can refund back your money to the same account from which you paid, By choosing an option of 'REFUND' and entering the details related to it, However it may take a time depending on your bank and working day of Ministry Of Interior. Next : Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia
NO TAX ON REMITTANCES OF EXPATS
Authorities of Saudi Arabia announced there will be no remittance tax on expatriates for sending money to there home country, It was just a proposal of 6% remittance tax, which was not approved. Similarly there will be no income tax on individuals whether they are Saudi citizens or expatriates living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We also clearly mentioned in our earlier article and in comments on that article that "it was just proposal from Shoura council". Recommended : Home Remittance
Finance Minister Ibrahim Al Assaf in his statement denied the report of 6% remittance tax on expatriates and income tax on individuals, It was just a part of the proposal which was denied. He said the above remarks in a press conference while discussing Ministry's role in National Transformation Plan. Similar : Remittance Tax in Saudi
- According to the World Bank, Saudi Arabia became second country in the world for sending highest remittances of 42$ billion after United States. Read Also : Overseas Remittances
- Only two types of taxes are approved in the GCC level, Value Added Tax (VAT) and Sin Tax, which will be expected to introduce in the year 2018 in all GCC States including Saudi Arabia. Related : VAT & SIN Tax in Saudi Arabia
- The proposal of remittance tax on expatriates was 6% for the first year and then gradually decrease to 2% till the fifth year. This topic became popular in Social Media and Expatriates started commenting on this specific topic without knowing its only a Shoura proposal. You May Also Like : Remit The Payment
- Saudi Labor Minister Mufrej Al Haqbani said their is no strategic plan to reduce the number of expatriates workers in the kingdom, However there is a plan to improve the employment for Saudi citizens as part of Saudization. Next : Remittance to India
MAIN REASONS FOR IPHONE BALANCE DEDUCTIONS
Is your Apple iPhone deducting your sim card balance from your account automatically in the name of iMessage or something? Did you stop recharging your prepaid sim because of deductions on your iPhone 4, 4S, or 5, 5S, or 6, 6S? Which sim operator do you use on your iPhone, STC or Mobily or Zain or Virgin or Friendi? If your sim operator is STC, Read this article "STC Sawa balance deduction" then follow this article, Other sim operators can also proceed from here.
Make sure below settings of your iPhone are off, which may deduct your account balance from unnecessary internet charges. This mainly happens to those who are using WiFi most of the time and when they are out of WiFi signal they may face internet charges. Read Also : Whatsapp is now available on PC
1. Go to "SETTINGS" of your iPhone, Then scroll down till you see "iTunes & App Store", Once you opened iTunes & App Store, Turn off all the "AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD" applications which are on.
2. Turn off your iPhone mobile data, If you are using WiFi most of the time or if you do not have internet package on your sim, By opening the "SETTINGS" then "iTunes & App Stores" then turn off "Use Mobile Data". Similar : Activate SIM using Absher Wathiq Service
3. If you are a STC Sawa subscriber, You may charge for using internet as Easy Net (Pay As You Go) to deactivate it, Send toll free SMS to 900 by typing a message '2001'.
4. You can also check all other Mobile Data options of your iPhone, go to "SETTINGS" then scroll down, You will see a box of 'SEARCH' on the top, then type 'Mobile Data' and turn off all those setting which are using mobile data, If you do not hold a internet sim or if you are a WiFi user. You May Also Like : Using Cell phone while driving in KSA
- By above search, You may find the applications which are using mobile data like, 'Current Period', 'Current Period Roaming', 'Mobile Data Options', 'Limit Mail Drop Over Mobile Data', 'Mobile Data for Safari', 'Mobile Data for Music', etc,. See Also : ATM Cash & POS Withdrawal Limits in Saudi