NEWBORN BABY GIRL FOUND DEAD NEAR AN APARTMENT IN JEDDAH
A newborn baby girl found dead near an apartment complex in Jeddah city of Saudi Arabia, An Asian expat worker working as driver spotted the baby body and informed the local police. Trending : Pakistani woman killed at Cave Hira in Makkah
According to the local reports, The mother reportedly delivered the baby, which was born out of wedlock and threw the baby from a flat. Most Viewed : New salary policy for private companies announced Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Police questioned the mother who claimed that the baby girl was born dead, she told the police that she had thrown the body through the toilet window.
SAUDI ARABIA ANNOUNCED NEW SALARY POLICY FOR PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES
The Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) in Saudi Arabia to provide 30% of the salaries of Saudi men and women workers working in the private sector companies in the first year in order to encourage Saudization. Recommend : Check the status of a person from Ministry Of Justice before dealing with him
To raise the participation of Saudi citizens (men and women) in the labour market and to provide them the skills they need. The HRDF approved program support controls by directing 70% of support for employment and 30% for training support. Trending : Pakistani woman pilgrim killed after falling a rock from the peak of Noor mountain near cave hira
- Financial support period for worker's salary extends for 36 months, at a rate of 30%of the monthly salary for the 1st year of support, 20% of the 2nd year and 10% for the 3rd year.
- An additional percentage of support will be added when the company employs female Saudi citizens or persons with disabilities, hires in small towns and villages, if the size of the company is 50 workers or less. Read : Ministry of Health clarifies about pregnant woman rights
- The support program also targets 2 categories of jobs available in the private companies, namely men and women job seekers, who have not worked for more than 90 days and newly graduates.
A PAKISTANI PILGRIM KILLED BY FALLING ROCK IN HIRA CAVE AT AL NOOR MOUNTAIN
A woman pilgrim from Pakistan who came for performing Umrah was killed in Makkah at Jabal Al Nour of Ghar-e-Hira cave, as a rock fell on her head crushing her to death. Trending : Saudi pregnant woman new rights
The deceased woman, who was in her 40's was taken to the mortuary in Makkah with pending results of investigation which is underway. Recommend : Official method to check the status of a person
- The Al Maabda police started the investigation and inquiry into the circumstances the woman's death, whether the incident was an accident or intentional.
- The Pakistani woman pilgrim was visiting the cave of Ghar-e-Hira, in the holy city of Makkah, when a rock from the mount peak, killing her on the spot.
- Last year, Authorities in Makkah warned the Hajj and Umrah travel agencies against taking visitors to the site due to safety concerns. Most Viewed : How to check visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia
- In the year 2015, A Turkish Hajj pilgrim died on the mountain as he slipped and fell while chasing a monkey that had snatched his bag.
- Muslims all over the world are drawn to small cave called Gaar Hira near the top of Al Noor mountain in which the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) received the first relvations of the Holy Quran. See Also : Drop in number of Indians coming to Saudi Arabia for work
- However, Some heritage activists are urging the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to develop the site and make it safer for the visitors.
SAUDI FALCON FESTIVAL LAUNCHES A PHOTO COMPETITION WITH A PRIZE MONEY OF 100,000 SR
Saudi Arabia's Falcon Club launches a photographic competition at its one of the biggest falconry events called King Abdul Aziz Falconry Festival from 25th Jan 2019 to 3rd Feb 2019. Trending : Health Ministry states Rights of pregnant women
The Photographic competition is with a prize money of 100,000 Saudi Riyals, where the first winner prize is 50,000 SR, 30,000 SR as second prize and the 3rd prize is 20,000 SR. Recommend : List of new traffic violations in Saudi Arabia in 2019
- Professional and Non Professional photographers are eligible to enter the contest at King AbdulAziz Falconry Festival which will be held in the town of Malham, near Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
- Photographers who is wishing to take part in the competition should email one photograph to "Mediakaff@gmail.com", More competition terms can be viewed by visiting www.saudifalconsclub.org.sa
- Moreover, many heritage events will be organized at the place which suits for all family members. Guests and participants will enjoy a variety of activities in the theater that was prepared by SFC for world heritage and artistic shows.
PREGNANT WOMEN IN SAUDI ARABIA NOW NO MORE NEED GUARDIAN CONSENT
The health ministry in Saudi Arabia has granted a right to pregnant women for sign and approve any operation related to giving birth without the knowledge of a guardian posted ministry on its Twitter. Recommend : Inquire about a person online before dealing with them in Financial or social relation
The pregnant women are also eligible to know their status of pregnancy, like gestational age and due date of baby birth and expected delivery method (natural or caeseran, assisted). Trending : Saudi Arabia adds new amendments in its labor law 2019
- The Ministry also revealed that it is the right of pregnant women not to cut the perineum at birth time, unless it is mandatory and only after oral consent. They also have a right of access to information and the possibility to choose the various details of natural birth.
- One more right of the pregnant women is that to have a companion at the time of birth, whether from family member or friend. However, this right is only possible if the delivery room of the hospital permits it, it should not violate the privacy of others who are giving birth. Read : New list of traffic violations in Saudi Arabia 2019
- Pregnant women also have a right to move during labour, unless it is not permitted by their health condition or the condition of the baby.
CHECK THE STATUS OF A PERSON BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM IN LOANS, SPONSORSHIP OR MARRIAGE
The Ministry of Justice has revealed a reliable way of knowing the status of Expats and Saudis before dealing with them in loans, financial guarantees, social guarantees or marriages. Recommend : Family Visit visa validity Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Justice explained that the method will allow you to identify the person before dealing with him, and make sure he does not have any issues registered with the Ministry or financial claims or stopped services.
- According to the method, if someone comes and asks for a loan, bail, rent, sermon, etc., all you have to do is ask him to enter his ID for information in the link https://execportal.moj.gov.sa/Request/ExecInquirySocial
- Here you need to enter the "National ID or Iqama number" and date of birth related to the person and catchpa code.
- In the next step, You need to verify the SMS code received on the person mobile number attached with absher. Trending : Companies to get compensatory visa on final exit visa
- When you search you will find whether the person have any official issues or not.
LIST OF NEW TRAFFIC FINES IN SAUDI ARABIA IN 2019
In order to reduce the number of traffic accidents, Saudi Arabia's Traffic violations table after new amendments in the year 2019 as per the Traffic Police Department, Safety Division and Department for Traffic Awareness and Relations. Recommend : Traffic violation check by plate number
Traffic Violations Fines in between 1000 SR to 2000 SR :
1. Standing or stopping on railway tracks
2. The transport number of passengers are more than the number on license
3. Refusing to show the driver's documents or the vehicle for unauthorized access.
4. Failure to maintain the Number plates. See Also : Traffic fines in Saudi Arabia
5. Failure to complete the modification the use of composite measures
6. Not export car during the specified period.
7. Not wearing helmet while riding bike.
Traffic Violations Fines in between 3000 SR to 6000 SR :
1. Driving vehicle without number plate Read : Saudi Arabia driving rules
2. On using another person's vehicle number plate
3. Don't use car with outside number plates.
4. Installation of equipment like official vehicles and emergency vehicles.
5. Crossing the signal on Red light. Trending : New traffic rules Saudi Arabia
6. Crossing the signal on red light to be monitored by radar.
7. Over taking school buses when stopped to load or unload kids.
8. On tampering road marked reflectors or camera prohibited.
9. Not standing at checkpoints when obligatory
10. Using devices, banners or poster contrary to morals. See Also : Vehicle traffic violations in Saudi Arabia
11. Taking legal documents before the public works vehicle on road.
Traffic violation fines between 5000 SR to 10000 SR :
1. Driving vehicle under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medicine which was warned not to drive if taken.
2. Concealing or trying to conceal or blur the special features of vehicle
3. Carrying out road works before notifying the relevant authorities
Drifting Penalties :
1. First time 20000 SR, Second time 40000 SR and third time 60000 SR. Recommend : Riyadh Bus transportation
Traffic Violation fine of 10000 SR :
1. If driver does not stop vehicle in place of accident and not reporting accident and does not help the injured.
HIGH GREEN & PALTINUM STATUS PRIVATE COMPANIES TO GET COMPENSATORY VISA ON FINAL EXIT VISA
Private companies with a high green and platinum nitaqat status can now take the advantage of a new initiative of issuing compensatory visas in place of one who left company on final exit visa. Related : Procedure to get Final Exit after iqama expired
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, It had identified 8 places in the private sector where there is shortage of qualified Saudi nationals to take up jobs, These 8 places include IT, Accounts & Finance, Engineering, Medicine Nursing, Pharmacy and Medical Technology. Similar : Expat work visas extended to 2 years
- Compensatory visas will be issued on some professions, where it is difficult to implement Saudization due to lack of qualified and experienced Saudi nationals.
- The Ministry's decision is to ensure the private companies in the platinum and green nitaqat status to maintain their effective performing results. Companies can avail the facility of compensatory visa using electronic services it can be issued in place of one who left company on Final Exit Visa.
- However the company should not have any expatriate whose work permit or iqama expired. See Also : Things Expats should not to do in Saudi Arabia
- The company should have valid licenses and active Zakat and income certificate.
- Platinum status companies to get one replacement visa on each expat worker who left Saudi Arabia on final exit visa, In this condition, The compensatory visa application should be submit within 6 months. Most Viewed : What is my iqama nitaqat color
- High green status companies are entitled to obtain one replacement visa for every 2 employees who left on Final exit visa and the application to submit within 1 year.
- No compensatory visa on those expats who went on exit and not returned or absent from work. Recommend : Absent from Work
- Medium and Low Green, Yellow and Red status companies are not eligible for compensatory visa.
DROP IN NUMBER OF INDIAN LABORS COMING TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA & GCC STATES
Saudi Arabia lost its place as most attractive destination for Indian Labors, As the total number of Indians traveled to Saudi Arabia in 5 years is just near to 65,000, while in the year 2014 itself 329,000 Indians came to Saudi for job. Trending : NRIs can register now for voting overseas
Not only Saudi Arabia, It seems all the Gulf states lost its place to attract Indians for Jobs as the report show 62% drop over the past 5 years. The number of emigration clearances provided to Indians going to GCC States for jobs considerably dropped in the year 2018 reported Indian media. Recommend : Help is just a tweet away for Indians tweets Indian foreign minister
- In the year 2018, Indian emigration clearances granted to 295,000 for the Gulf states, while in the year 2017 the numbers was 374,000. A clear drop of 21% was detected in the last year.
- As per recent statistics, The number of Indians emigrating to Kuwait dropped by 7% in 2018 to 52,000 compared with 56,000 in the year 2017. See Also : Country wise Saudi Arabia visit visa fee
- In the last year (2018), United Arab Emirates (UAE) issued the largest number of employment visas to Indians, followed by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- On the other side, Qatar is the only Gulf state to which the number of Indian labor increased in 2018 to reach 32,000 from 25,000 in the year 2017. Read : Indians can now travel to 58 countries without visa
- According to the Indian Ministry of Foreign Affairs the drop is because of the economic problems in GCC states as a result of the drop in oil prices and the policies of nationalizing jobs in government and private sectors.
RIYADH BUS NETWORK ALLOWS YOU TO MOVE BETWEEN RIYADH METRO STATIONS
Riyadh Bus is integrated with Riyadh Metro, in order to give you the best public transit through many lines including main streets, sub-streets and highways. Related : Riyadh Metro 85 stations
Riyadh Bus will allow you to move between Riyadh Metro stations, The Bus network to cover residential areas of the city. It delivers its services in 3 levels.
Level 1 : It has 3 lines with a length of 154 KM and 108 stations. It covers
- Al Kharj road extended north to Salah Al Deen Al Ayoubi road, then King AbdulAziz road till Prince Saud bin Mohammad bin moqren. Similar : SAPTCO announces new luxury buses between cities
- Hamza bin Abdul Mutaleb - Dirab Road - Prince Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman Road.
- From the intersection between Khalid bin Al Waleed street with Imam Saudi bin AbdulAziz bin Mohammad till Khurais road, till Imam Al Shaafi road where cross with Prince Saad bin Abdul Rahman Al Awal. Recommend : Free Bus between Riyadh International airport and domestic airport
Level 2 : It connects residential districts with each other, they are 19 community lines with total 904 km, it covers
- Al Takhasousi Street, Al Oruba Road, Abi Baker Ali Siddiqui Road, Omar bin AbdulAziz Road, Othman bin Affan Road, Haron Al Rasheed Road, Saeed bin Zaid Road.
Level 3 : Feeder Lines, Operates inside residential areas with a total length of 825 Km, It covers most of the Riyadh city. It takes passengers to and from metro stations. Most Viewed : Longest railway line in Saudi Arabia between Riyadh and Qurayyat
PROCEDURE TO CHECK FAMILY VISIT VISA VALIDITY OR EXPIRY DATE IN SAUDI ARABIA
Family visit visa validity or expiry date in Saudi Arabia can be check through Absher website, Generally it is known that the visit visa is valid for 30 days or 90 days, Actual validity starts from the date of entry and expires within the visa date, In order to know the exact date we bring the below procedure for you. Similar : Visit visa extension in Saudi Arabia
Procedure for "How to check family visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia ?":
1. Login to your MOI absher account using new "Absher.Sa" or old "Moi.gov.sa", authenticate yourself using mobile.
2. Once you logged in, Click on "My Account" then from drop down choose "DashBoard".
3. After your Dashboard page opens, Scroll down to last and click on "More Detail" of "Visit Visas" section.
4. Now a page opens with your visitor visa details, It includes visitor name, passport number, visa number, border number, date of entry and visit visa expiry date. Related : Required documents for stamping visit visa
- This page opens only if your visit visa holder is entered in Saudi Arabia, Other wise it will show visit visas as zero.
- You have two options in this page with visitor details, One is 'Extend Visa' and the other one is 'Print'. Read : Business visa Saudi Arabia
- "Extend Visa" option only works if the visitor visa is expiring in 7 days up to 3 days after expiry date.
NEW AMENDMENTS IN SAUDI LABOR LAW 2019
Saudi Arabia's employers will no longer be allowed to keep the Resident IDs (Iqamas), Passports, Health Insurance cards of their employees reported Saudi local media. Recommend : Employee termination without notice as per labor law
According to new regulations that have been enforced the amendments in the Saudi labor law introduced by Minister of Labor and Social Development Ahmed Suleiman Al Rajhi, reported Saudi Gazette. Trending : Notice period as per Saudi Arabia labor law
- As per the new amendments, companies will have to correct their violations within 10 days, instead of 30 days and should pay fines imposed on them within 60 days, instead of 15 days.
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development also warned that it will suspend all its services to violators who will not pay their fines and fix the issue in time. Similar : Retirement age in KSA Labor law
- The new amendments also clarified a situation where an employee may be fired without receiving his ESB or End of Service Benefits in below conditions.
1. If the worker is absent from work for 15 days or 30 not continuous days during a year. Related : Probation period in Saudi Arabia labor law
2. If the worker physically attacks a colleague at work or verbally attacks a manager or superior even by electronic way.