SAUDI FATHER FORGIVES HIS SON'S KILLER, JUST MINUTES BEFORE HIS EXECUTION IN AN OPEN FIELD
A Saudi father has been appreciated online for forgiving his son's killer in the Kingdom, minutes before the execution of the killer. Recommend : Man arrested for trying to open the door of Kaaba
A man was saved from a terrible fate after the father of his victim decided to pardoned the killer just minutes before he was about to executed in an open field. Similar : Saudi man forgives his killer before passing away
- The father was identified as Mohammed bin Dawas Al Baladi, According to a viral clip on social media, people are seen cheering and carrying the father of killed son on their shoulders and paraded him around for his benevolent act.
- Even security guards are glad to witness the rare situation, The killer was convicted for murdering Al Baladi's son in Rabigh governorate of Saudi Arabia.
- Netizens lauded the decision of the victim's father for giving a second chance to the killer. Read : Saudi ministry denied rumors on expat levy fee
- Last year in 2017, A similar incident was seen where a Saudi man forgave his son's killer just minutes before his execution.
UNKNOWN FACTS OF INDIA
India is the 2nd most populated country in the world, It has a population of nearly 1.34 Billion people in the year 2018, It has approximately 350 languages out of which 22 languages had more than one million speakers. Recommend : Send money through online Enjaz
India is celebrating its 72nd Independence day on 15th August, Before 71 years, it was in the rule of British, Independence day is a day to remember those all who fought and gave up their lives to free India from British rule. Most Viewed : Open NRI account in India
- India has 29 states, 7 Union Territories, 9 major religions and nearly 7000 major castes of modern India, Villages are up to 7,50,000 and cities in India to be counted as 20,000.
- India is the 7th largest country with 3.29 million square kilometers of area, It shares border with other countries like Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Nepal. Read this : India limited gold per home
- Indian rectangular flag is filled with tricolor, Saffron, White and Green with a Ashoka wheel in the center of flag, This wheel have 24 spokes or lines in it.
- India is also known as Hindustan or Hind or Bharath, Its National Animal is Tiger, National Bird is Peacock, National flower is Lotus, Fruit is Mango, Game is Hockey, Anthem is 'Jana Gana Mana', song is 'Saare Jaha Se Acha Hindustan Hamara' & 'Vandemataram' and symbol of love is 'Tajmahal'. Most Viewed : Allowed Gold limits at Indian Airports
PROCEDURE TO SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE SAUDI ELECTRICITY TAYSEER PROGRAM
According to Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), Tayseer program allows the customer to pay the average monthly consumption in equal installments, which will provide financial settlement between the customer and the company till the end of 2018. Trending : Saudi Electricity launched Tasyeer program for easy payments
Why I am in Tasyeer Program?
Those who monthly bills are in between 300 to 3000 Saudi riyals are automatically registered in the program starting from the bill of month July 2018. Recommend : Renewal or Issuance of work permits only after updating residential contract with Ejar
Why I am not in Tasyeer Program?
Customers whose electricity bills are less than 300 Saudi riyals or more than 3000 Saudi riyals are not registered in Tasyeer program, However you can register or subscribe to it manually by following the below procedure.
What is the procedure to cancel the subscription of Tasyeer program ?
1. In order to cancel the subscription of Tasyeer program, Click on the below link
2. Click on "Fixed Bill / Tayseer", A window will open in the same page.
3. Enter your "Account Number", Image code from the above image and click on "Calculate".
4. Click on "Subscribe" or "Unsubscribe" as you want and the confirm the message by clicking on "OK". See Also : A man arrested in Makkah for attempting to open Kaaba door
5. It will take some time, You can recheck your status by following the same way from Step 1, It will display like "Subscription registration in progress" or "Subscription cancellation in progress".
6. Wait till your status become "Subscribed" or "Unsubscribed", It will be applicable from your next billing.
INDIAN RUPEE HITS FRESH LIFETIME LOW TO 70 FOR US DOLLAR
The Indian rupee hits to a lifetime low with 70 rupees per US Dollar, The rupee has been on a downward step since 2018 at that time it was 63.60 per one United States Dollar. Most Viewed : ATM withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
According to various recent analysis, Indian rupee is set to collapse further to 70 per dollar, which means a lot for the Indian expatriates as they can get more money for the same money they are sending every month. See Also : Indians still prefer Saudi Arabia for Jobs
- As of Tuesday (14th August, 2018), the Indian currency is trading for 18.63 to a Saudi Riyal and 69.86 to a US dollar, amid concerns of high crude oil prices may worsen the Asian countries current account deficit and inflation.
- Indians are the biggest remittances from all over the world, In the year 2016, Indian expatriates from all over the world sent 69 billion dollars to India, which is a huge. Read : How to send money transfer online through Enjaz
- As the rupee at its weakest point, thousands of workers around Saudi Arabia received their salaries, remittance centers are seeing an increase in number of transaction this week.
- It is expected that the rupee will fall further and make it to more than 70 rupees for a US dollar in the coming time, which is estimated by the middle of 2019. Trending : Cash limits allowed to carry at Saudi airports
SAUDI ARABIA'S KING SALMAN ANNOUNCED HOLILDAYS OF EID AL ADHA FOR GOVERNMENT SECTORS
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud announced Eid Al Adha holidays for government employees starting from 13th August 2018 as per the report of Saudi Press Agency (SPA). Trending : Saudi police arrested a man for attempting to open the Kaaba door
However there is no official date is announced for ending of this holidays, Previously it was declared 9 days holidays for the employees of banking, finance and insurance sectors starting from Aug 17 to Aug 26. Recommend : Hajj pilgrim delivered baby girl in Makkah
- It seems that government employees holidays too will end on the same date of August 26, benefiting with a 13 days holiday this year 2018 (1439).
SAUDI POLICE ARRESTED A MAN WHILE TRYING TO OPEN THE KAABA DOOR
Saudi police arrested a man for attempting to open the door of the Kaaba, He was caught around mid night of Thursday (9th August 2018). Trending : Hajj pilgrim delivered a baby girl in Makkah city
The man was among the massive numbers of pilgrims who were rounding tawaf of the Kaaba, when he jumped to the door step of Kaaba and attempted to open the door. Most Viewed : No plans to look back on expat levy fee
- The arrested man had been referred to the Public Prosecution, The police in the province of Makkah said they could not question the man who was in a bad psychological condition, when he was arrested.
- A video is rounding in social media websites showing the man climbing near the door of Kaaba and the security staff present their made him get down during the effort his ihram fell. See Also : Residential rents are falling fast in Saudi Arabia
INDIAN MOTHER BECAME THE FIRST HAJJ PILGRIM OF THIS YEAR TO DELIVER BABY IN MAKKAH CITY
An Indian Hajj pilgrim became the first pilgrim this year 2018 (1439) to gave birth to a baby girl on August 7th at the Maternity and Child Hospital of holy city of Makkah. Most Viewed : Social media users appreciated the act of Saudi police officer
The woman name is Shahin Karban and she is 21 years old having Indian nationality, She said "I am so happy that I came to Makkah to perform my Hajj carrying baby, I thank Allah that I could give birth here. I am so grateful to the health authorities in Makkah and to the hospital management for taking utmost care of me". Trending : No plans to revise expat levy fee
- In the last year Hajj (1438), 9 women Hajj pilgrims of different nationalities delivered babies in Makkah's Maternity and Child Hospital, according to the director of the hospital.
- He said that the well equipped hospital had provided "all required facilities for the Guests of Allah and extended high quality services of International standards to the pilgrims, visitors and residents". Read : Saudi Electricity launched Tayseer program
MINISTRY CLARIFIES "NO PLANS TO REVISE EXPAT LEVY" OF COMPANIES
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development has denied the reports of changing expat levy policy or reviewing it again, nothing is going to change in the expat levy fee for companies. Trending : Saudi police officer appreciated for an act of giving his shoes to old pilgrims who is facing heat on her foot
The Ministry responded to the information going around in the social media about a plan to keep the levy at the current rate and that a petition has been submitted to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz, There is no truth in such news clarified Ministry. Most Viewed : Saudi Electricity launched easy payment option for bills
- Starting from Jan 2018, Saudi Arabia started collecting 400 SR per month per expat worker in companies where expats are more than Saudi nationals and 300 SR per month per expat for companies where expats are less or equal compared to the citizens.
- The expat levy will increase from Jan 2019 to 600 SR and 800 SR in 2020 per month for companies where expat employees are more than Saudi nationals. Recommend : Real estate prices falling fast in Saudi Arabia
- For companies with less or equal number of expats with Saudi citizens, the levy will increase to 500 SR in 2019 and SR 700 in the year 2020.
- Labor minister met with the chairman and members of the National committee of contractors in the Council of Saudi Chambers, where the meeting discussed work conditions and support to the institutions supporting the nationalization of job programs, as per the report published in AlRiyadh news. Read : Work permits to renew only after updating residential contracts in Ejar system
SOCIAL MEDIA USERS APPRECIATED SAUDI POLICE OFFICER KIND ACT OF GIVING HIS SHOES TO AN OLD PILGRIM
Social media users appreciated the Saudi police officer's kind behavior in Hajj after the video become viral. Recommend : Eid Al Adha to celebrate on Aug 21 in the year 2018
In a viral video, A Saudi police officer is seen giving his shoes to an old pilgrim in Hajj, after she lost hers. Read : Ministry announced fee for cancellation of Hajj permits for domestic pilgrims
- The police officer has seen an old women trying to cover her foot with a piece of paper to avoid walking on the scorching hot floor, then he offered his shoes to her in a moment, after witnessing her struggle.
SAUDI ARABIA TO WITNESS ARAFAH DAY ON AUGUST 20th & EID AL ADHA ON 21st AUGUST 2018
Saudi Arabia's Supreme Court announced that Sunday (Aug 12) will be the first day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month according to the report of Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
Dhu-Al-Hijjah is the 12th and last month of Hijri Islamic calendar, It is the month in which the Hajj pilgrimage and sacrifice of an animal will take place.
- Arafah day will be on August 20th of 2018 ie,. on Monday.
- First day of Eid Al Adha to celebrate on 21st August of 2018 in Saudi Arabia.
- 9th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month is Arafah day, this year it is on August 20th, when all Hajis will reach Mount Arafat to witness their Hajj and the 10th day of this month will be Eid Al Adha which is on August 21st of this year 2018.
SEC LAUNCHED EASIER BILL PAYMENT OPTION TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) to provide easier payment options to its subscribers, whose residential monthly bills are in range of 300 SR to 3000 SR. Most Viewed : Electricity bills of month July to issue from Aug 9 to Aug 15
Saudi Electricity Company launched Tayseer program this month, In which almost 3 million eligible subscribers from Saudi Arabia will automatically be registered in it, whose monthly residential electricity bill is in between 300 Saudi riyals to 3000 Saudi riyals. Related : Saudi electricity explains the reason of high bills
- Tayseer will cover the period from July to December 2018, It will allow subscribers to pay the average monthly consumption charges before settling their final bill before the end of the year.
- SEC also announced that it will allow debts to be paid in monthly installments, this is only for residential customers, This means July bills can be paid off in 6 monthly installments, starting in October, as per the report published in Arab News. Similar : Residential rents are falling fast in Saudi Arabia
MINISTRY OF HAJJ ANNOUNCED FEE FOR CANCELLATION OF HAJJ PERMITS OF DOMESTIC PILGRIMS OF SAUDI ARABIA
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is accepting applications for cancellation of registered domestic local pilgrims in Hajj companies and establishments. Recommend : The blessed day of Arafat (Hajj)
According to Saudi Gazette report, The Ministry confirmed that the reservation can be canceled before printing the Hajj permit by submitting an application via the ministry's website. Trending : Kiswah the black cloth of Kaaba
- In case of the application is made after printing Hajj permit, the applciant must submit an application for canceling his Hajj permit electronically via Absher. Once he cancel, he can to ministry's website in order to complete the cancellation procedure and get a refund after deduction of the cancellation fee.
- As per Ministry, the cancellation of reservations prior to payment of the contract fees will be free. Read : Kaaba kiswah raised from the ground for Hajj
- If the cancellation is because of refusal of the Ministry of Interior to issue Haj permit then 26.25 SR per pilgrim and 7.35 SR bank fee will be deducted.
- If the cancellation is after payment of the contract amount but before downloading Hajj permit then the deduction fee will be 68.25 SR and 7.35 as bank transfer fee.
Fees for cancellation of reservations for domestic local pilgrims of Saudi Arabia :
- 75.60 SR On 1st of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month. See Also : Fines for transporting illegal pilgrims into Makkah
- 30% of the contract value on 2nd day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month
- 40% of the contract value on 3rd day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month
- 50% of the contract value on 4th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah
- 60% of the contract value on 5th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah. You May Also Like : Ban of stoves and gas cylinders in Hajj
- 70% of the contract value on 6th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah
- On the 7th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah, the whole contract value.
INDIA'S GOAIR TO CONNECT FROM KERALA'S KANNUR TO DAMMAM
Travelling India is going to become more easier as the 5th Indian airline is set to take Indian passengers abroad. Starting from October, GoAir airline is beginning its international flights. Recommend : Philippine Airlines to suspend flights from Jeddah to Manila & Manila to Jeddah
- The GoAir airline has got permission to start international flight from new Kannur International airport, Kerala to Dammam in Saudi Arabia. Read : Saudi Airlines launched free Whatsapp service on board
- Till now GoAir operates only domestic flights even though having a criteria of flying on international routes as it has a fleet over 20 aircrafts.
- At present the only Indian airlines with international flights are Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways and SpiceJet, GoAir became the next one. Related : Saudi Airlines restricted from exposing legs and arms in flights
- Indigo airline to operate a international flight from the city to Doha and Jet Airways will start a service from there to Abu Dhabi, The services are expected to start from October end.