DR. ZAKIR NAIK SAUDI CITIZENSHIP IS A BIG RUMOR
Dr. Zakir Naik Saudi Citizenship is a big rumor and false news, He is a NRI and he only have residence permit of Saudi Arabia as of now, This rumor was spread by one news channel and then all the media people copied it from one another without reaching or inquiring the fact. Trending : King Salman presented highest civilian honor to Trump
Dr. Zakir Naik himself denied this report and said it is false news, unless Allah wills. This is not the first time he became a victim of media false news and rumors. Recommend : King Salman gets award for Service to Islam
- A picture of Zakir Naik with King Salman is roaming around the media like a fire with the false news of Zakir Naik got Saudi Citizenship, That picture was taken when he honored with King Faisal International Prize (award) for "Service to Islam".
- Dr. Zakir Naik(Indian) is a famous Islamic preacher in young generation, He has 16 million Facebook followers, 150,000 followers on Twitter from all over the world, moreover he has given more than 4000 lectures in various countries, His lectures video crossed millions of views. Related : King Salman gifts tons of dates to Bangladesh and Algeria
- Dr. Zakir Naik is not a small name for media, As he is an inspiration of young generation, Media knows how to play with such a big name in order to get his huge fans attention on their news channels and reports.
- Naik is wanted in India now, As Bangladesh said one of the gunmen who terror attacked on a cafe (which took 22 lives) said he is inspired with Zakir Naik speeches, Naik replied media with "Killing Innocent Beings is the 2nd Major Sin in Islam". Similar : King Salman 100 million humanitarian aid
- Dr. Zakir has residence permit of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates, He also got Malaysian citizenship. Last month India approached the Interpol to issue a 'Red Corner Notice' against him, Red Corner Notice will permit to arrest him by any law enforcing agency.
DONALD TRUMP AWARDED WITH SAUDI ARABIA'S HIGHEST CIVILIAN HONOR
Saudi Arabia's King Salman presented Kingdom's top civilian honor (Golden King Abdulaziz medal) to the USA President Donald Trump during the grand meeting at the Royal Court in Riyadh. Trending : King Salman gifts 750 tons of dates to Bangladesh and Algeria
Saudi Arabia's top civilian honor (The Collar of Abdulaziz al Saud) previously awarded to Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Theresa May and former US President Barack Obama. Recommend : Things to know about Riyadh Metro
- Donald Trump is the only US President who made his first overseas trip with Saudi Arabia and other Muslim majority nations.
- After traveling through overnight flight with his first lady Melania Trump, The president of US Donald Trump was greeted by Saudi Arabia's King Salman at the airport. See Also : New Expats can get free sim from airport
- While the King Salman and the US President Donald Trump walking through the carpet, military jets swept in the sky be leaving a red, white and blue trail.
- Later Donald Trump was awarded with the Saudi Arabia's highest civilian honor golden medal (The collar of King Abdulaziz Al Saud), Just after few hours of landing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read this : No expats allowed to work in government sectors by 2020
- Mr. Trump was honored for his efforts to strengthen the relationship between the Saudi Arabia and the United States and to enhance the security and peace between the region and around the world.
- Both the countries signed the agreements including a 110 billion dollars agreement of military equipment to Saudi Arabia which will expand up to 350 billion dollars in 10 years. You May Like : Shopping malls jobs reserved for Saudi's
- Saudi Arabia's oil giant Aramco is also signed 50 billion dollars deal with US companies. After the Saudi-US Summit it will be followed by GCC-US Summit and Arab Islamic American Summit.
KING SALMAN GIFTED 750 TONS OF DATES TO BANGLADESH & ALGERIA
King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center has gifted 750 tons of dates to the World Food Program, 550 tons in Bangladesh and 200 tons in Algeria. Recommend : No expats allowed to work in Government sector by 2020
- Dates are delicious and delightful to eat, It is a blessed fruit specially in the month of holy Ramadan, It is recommended to break fast with dates as it will restore your low blood sugar after fasting all the day. Trending : Riyadh metro work to finish by 2019
- The dates delivery ceremony in Bangladesh was attended by Dr. Mahdi bin Hafer Al Mujaba in Bangladesh with World Food Program Director Dr. Christa Rader and officials in Dhaka.
- While in Algeria, It was attended by Saudi Acting Charge D'Affaires in Algeria Adviser Abdullah Bin Fahd Al Shammari including program's representative Osama Othman and the Secretary General of Algerian Red Cresent Authority Hassan Boshakor. Related : How to safely exit in amnesty program
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with World Food Program contributing to various countries since 1973 and it is estimated that it spent 100 billion dollars till now.
- Prophet Muhammed (p.b.u.h) said to Aisha (r.a), "Oh Ayesha those who have dates in their homes will not go hungry". Similar : 3 months amnesty program
- Dates are rich in calories and sugar, it is well absorbed and digested and an immediate source of energy, dates contain 6 vitamins and 15 minerals, It is specially rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorous and potassium.
RIYADH METRO WITH 6 LINES (BLUE, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, VIOLET)
Riyadh Metro is one of the world's largest project in Saudi Arabia, It costs about 23 Billion dollars for developing 6 lines and 85 stations in the city, Riyadh has a population of more than 6 million and till now no public transportation system, Riyadh metro will lift about 3 million passengers once it starts running, It is expected to finish in the beginning of the year 2019. Trending : Free Sim for new expats at Riyadh Airport
Blue Line ( Line 1 ) : Riyadh Metro Blue Line runs in the axis of Olaya street, Batha street to Al Hayer Road, It covers 22 stations in this way including 4 transfer stations between Line 2, Line 3, Line 4, Line 5 and Line 6. Blue line will be of length 38km, It is mostly underground in a tunnel in Olaya and King Faisal street and in Batha street it will be on a high bridge. Recommend : No expatriates allowed to work in government sector by 2020
Red Line ( Line 2 ) : Riyadh Metro Red Line runs in the axis of King Abdullah Road, King Saud University and the eastern sub center, It covers 13 stations including 3 transfer stations between Line 1, Line 5 and Line 6. Red Line will be of total length 25.3 km, It is mostly on a raised strip and in a planned freeway.
Orange Line ( Line 3 ) : Riyadh Metro Orange Line runs in the axis of Madinah Al Munawarah Road, Prince Saad Bin Abdurrahman Al Awal road, Starting near to the Jeddah Expressway and ends near National Guard camp of Khashm Al Aan. It covers 20 stations including 2 transfer stations between Line 1 and Line 6, It will be of total length 40.7km. Orange Line will be mostly on the elevated bridge in Madina Munawwarah road and will be in underground tunnel in Prince Saad Ibn Abdulrahman road. Related : No more expiry date on iqama
Yellow Line ( Line 4 ) : Riyadh Metro Yellow Line runs in the axis of King Abdullah Financial District to King Khalid International Airport, It covers 8 stations in which 3 will be common with Line 6, It connects with 1 transfer station with Line 1 and Line 6.
Green Line ( Line 5) : Riyadh Metro Green Line runs in the axis of King Abdulaziz Street, King Abdul Aziz Historical Centre and Riyadh Airbase in underground tunnel before King Abdullah Road. It covers 10 stations including 2 transfer stations between Line 1 and Line 2. It is about 12.9 km long. Read this : 90 days amnesty period in Saudi Arabia
Violet Line ( Line 6 ) : Riyadh Metro Violet Line follows a half ring from King Abdullah Financial District, Mohammed Bin Saud University and Prince Saad Ibn Abdulrahman Al Awal Road to Sheikh Hassan Bin Hussain Bin Ali Road. It covers 8 stations along with 3 transfer stations between Line 1, Line 2 and Line 3, It is about 29.9 km in the length. See This : Shopping Malls jobs reserved for Saudi's
FREE PREPAID SIM CARD FOR NEW EXPATS AT SAUDI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS
Saudi Arabia's Ministry Of Labor launched a free SIM card service last year, which will offer a free prepaid sim card to the new arrived expatriates at the Kingdom's International Airports in association with Saudi Telecom Company(STC). Trending : No expatriates in Government sectors by 2020
- To get a free sim card from STC in Saudi Arabia's International Airports including Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport, Expatriate have to provide his passport, Visa and finger print. The sim will be activate and ready to use once you insert it in your phone. Recommend : How to Final Exit in Amnesty period
Initially this service was started in Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport, This prepaid sim card is loaded with free calling minutes and SMS messages, Which can be used it to call and message family and friends in locally and Internationally. Related : No unlimited plans on sim cards
- The free sim card service is available round the clock in international airports of Saudi Arabia with 9 foreign languages and It will educates expatriates with labor rights of Saudi Arabia. It will establish a platform to reach out labor information and guide them to take help in case of labor disputes. Similar : Check Balance in STC Sawa
- In Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport, STC free Sim card counter is just beside the Luggage belts where you receive your baggage, You can always see a group of people their, Just go there and collect your new sim card. You May Like : Zain Sim Card
- This service help the new expatriate workers to communicate with their embassies and consulates in the Kingdom, In case they need further assistance they can also call at 19911 for free customer care number from government. See Also : Mobily Sim Card
EXPATRIATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS BY 2020
No expat employee should be in government or public sector in Saudi Arabia by end of the year 2020, Ministry of Civil Service alerted government departments and Saudi ministries as per the deputy minister Abdullah Al Melfi. Trending : Shopping Mall jobs only for Saudi
One of the important aim of National Transformation Program(NTP) 2020 and the Vision 2030 is to make 100% Saudization jobs in Saudi Arabia's government or public sectors. Related : 90 Days amnesty period may not come again
- In the end of previous year there were about 70,000 expatriates was working in the government sectors as per the ministry.
- A meeting with name "Job Nationalization" was held on Monday with senior officials of the ministry and HR experts of all the universities, ministries and various departments. Similar : Green Card in its final stage
- The present situation of the Nationalization process was seen in a detailed report with various presentations and procedures on Saudization of government sectors by 2020.
- In the meeting, it was discussed the upcoming difficulties in the Job Nationalization in government sectors and listened the views and opinions of ministries and department representatives. See Also : Baggage allowances of all airlines from Saudi Arabia
ORDER TO HIRE ONLY SAUDI'S IN SHOPPING MALLS JOBS
Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia recently announced that jobs at shopping malls are only for Saudi citizens (Men & Women), "defined malls are closed commercial centers" as per the minister post on twitter, more details are yet to come on it.
Saudi Arabia is aiming to create one million jobs for Saudi citizens (For Men and Women) in non governmental sectors till the year 2020, Specially in growing retail sector which will attract international , local and regional brands of all countries.
- The step is from Ministry of Labor to cut down the unemployment rate of 11.6%, The aim here is to reach 7% by the year 2030 as part of vision 2030.
- Ministry will provide a time limit for implementing and following this decision as per the market conditions and the job applicants data.
- This move will bring jobs for women specially in clothing and lingerie shops of ladies in various shopping malls, Currently there are 1.5 million workers working in retail sector out of them 300,000 are Saudi nationals.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is set to create jobs for young Saudi citizens and cut the unemployment rate in between them, So there is close of opportunities now for expatriates in shopping malls, As expatriates are about a third of the population in the country.
90 DAYS AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS TO LEAVE SAUDI ARABIA
Within few days of amnesty period in Saudi Arabia, Thousands of illegal expatriates left Kingdom and taking a sigh of relief in their homes. It is expected to reach one million illegal expatriates till June 24th in the running campaign of "Nation free of violators".
The national campaign to pursue and detain the violators of the labor, iqama and border security laws (A nation without illegal violators).
- 90 days is the time limit for the violators to leave the Kingdom on his own and at his own expenses, starting from 29th March 2017 (Wednesday).
Who would benefit from this 90 days amnesty period :
1. Those who entered the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia illegally.
2. Those expatriates who came into the Kingdom with work visa and did not got their resident identity or iqama within 90 days of the arrival date.
3. Expats who came into KSA with Hajj Visa, Umrah Visa, Visit Visa or Transit Visa and overstayed.
4. Those expats who have been reported as Huroob or Absent From Work before the the beginning of amnesty period.
5. Those all expatriates who did Hajj illegally without legal permit or tasreeh.
6. Expats whose resident identity (Iqama or Muqeem) are expired and not renewed.
** On condition to leave the country with in the limit of 90 days and the violation has been occured before the campaign's announcement date 19 March 2017 **
Benefits to the illegals who leave Kingdom on their own during the amnesty :
- Will be exempted from all fees and penalties for violating labor, iqama and border security laws.
- Will be exempted from "Deported Finger Print", Which will allow them to enter the Kingdom again in a legal way.
For More Details and Information call 920029200 (Muqeem) and 8007490000 (Absher).
PROCEDURE TO TAKE BENEFIT FROM AMNESTY FOR RETURNING HOME
Amnesty period (2017) of 90 days is about to end on June 25th, All illegal expatriates should leave Saudi Arabia instead of facing heavy and severe penalties after the amnesty period. To be benefit from amnesty and reach home illegals need 1. Valid Passport or Emergency Certificate which will provide by your Embassy, 2. Exit Visa will be from Saudi Government, 3. Ticket which will be paid by yourself. Trending : Amnesty Period 2017 in Saudi Arabia
Required Documents for returning home in Amnesty Period :
1. Valid Passport OR Emergency Certificate OR OUT PASS: If you have valid passport then you can directly apply for exit visa without EC or Out Pass, read the second point to apply for exit visa. Related : Indian Embassy efforts for illegals
- Those who do not have valid passports should apply for Emergency Certificate(EC) or Out Pass through your Embassy or its help centers in Saudi Arabia. Then you need to fill EC form and should provide your Photograph, Passport copy and Iqama copy OR visa page OR border number.
- There is no fee for issuing Emergency Certificate(EC) from Embassy, But it takes a time of 5 to 7 days for issuing and your existing passport will be cancelled after issued, Once you get EC you can apply for exit visa. Similar : Pakistan Embassy efforts for illegals
2. EXIT VISA : To apply for exit visa, One should Book an appointment in Ministry Of Interior Absher website in the Passports Section. Reach the designated office as per your appointment and get print out of Exit Visa. See Also : Fines for illegals after amnesty
- For Riyadh the designated office is in Malaz, Sitteen Street, Old Jamiya Noora University, Gate No. 7 for Men and Gate No. 8 for women, Your Embassy officials will also be there to help you out. Recommend : Philippine Embassy efforts for illegals
3. TRAVEL TICKET : No one is going to pay your tickets to return home, Everyone should bear their own tickets.
INDIAN EMBASSY & CONSULATE ON ILLEGALS FOR AMNESTY 2017
Indians are one of the largest expatriate community in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about three million people, So the illegal expatriates are also expected to be in good numbers as well. Indian Embassy and Consulate are working hard to ensure that no Indian is an illegal. Trending : Fee for getting Saudi Green Card
- Indian Embassy in Riyadh and the Indian Consulate in Jeddah have arranged several help desks in various regions to assist illegal Indian expatriates and allowing them to take benefit from the amnesty period of 2017. Recommend : All Airlines Baggage Allowance details
- Indian Embassy arranged help desks in Dammam, Jubail, Buraidah, Hail, Al Khafji, Wadi Al Dawaser, Hafar Al Batin, Jouf, Arar and Hafouf. While Consulate of Jeddah arranged helpdesks in the cities of Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Yanbu, Najran, Jizan, Qunfuda, Bahra, Bisha and Al Baha.
- Not only Embassy and Consulate, Several Indian social workers are also set up 'Service Kendras' to help the community people. Few organizations like Kerala Muslim Cultural Center, Pravasi Forum, Indian Social Forum and Overseas Indian cultural Congress are assisting the Indian people. Related : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowance details
- This all Organizations and social workers are acting as bridge between the Indian illegal expatriates and diplomatic missions. Daily hundreds of people are reaching them to take the benefit of amnesty period which is about to end on June 25.
- Indian expatriates without passports are getting the Emergency Certificate or Exit Pass as part of amnesty program from this help desks and service centers. Hot : Heavy fines on illegals who fails in amnesty
- In the first week of amnesty period itself authorities received 7000 applications for exit passes, Most of them are from Uttar Pradesh, Embassy is trying its best to open more counters because of the demand.
- Indian Embassy also set a 24x7 call center to help those Indians who want to take benefit of this amnesty program, Indians can reached to Embassy on this two phone numbers (8002471234 and 0114884697) while Indian consulate control room is on this two numbers (80024003 and 0126614276), You can also Whatsapp on 0556122301. For more information you can reach to Embassy and consulate website. New : Notice to expat employees
SIX THOUSAND PAKISTANI NATIONALS APPLIED FOR AMNESTY FROM JEDDAH & MADINAH
Seeking benefit from amnesty program which was started on March 29th in Saudi Arabia, 6000 Pakistani nationals asked for assistance from Pakistani Consulate, This six thousand Pakistani's are from Madinah and Jeddah only. Trending : Hefty fines on those who remains as illegal expatriate after amnesty
Pakistani Consulate General Shehryar Akbar Khan had already made arrangements for this 6000 illegal expatriates out of which 500 are from Madinah city and 5500 are from Jeddah city. Related : 3rd Batch of OFW's reached Philippines
- The Pakistani Consulate is reaching other regions of Saudi Arabia to assist illegal Pakistani expatriates by providing a help desk to those who are seeking to benefit from this 90 days amnesty period.
- 2000 Pakistani illegal expatriates from Jeddah applied for the tickets and 800 people applied for renewing their expiry passports. See Also : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- Expatriates without legal permits are confused as they are directing between the Labor Office and the Directorate General of Passports to update their details.
- In order to get benefit from this amnesty period illegals have to book an appointment in Passport section from Ministry of Interior's website, They need to provide their residence identity number and date of birth to get appointment. Recommend : Saudi Green Card is coming soon
- Few of the illegal expats are facing problem in booking an appointment as they do not have valid residence card and the registered phone number. Hot : Baggage allowances in various airlines
3RD BATCH OF ILLEGAL FILIPINOS (OFW's) LEFT SAUDI ARABIA
More than 100 Filipino expatriates left Saudi Arabia and reached Philippines by benefiting from 90 days of amnesty period, as a part of campaign "Nation without illegal expatriates". Trending : 3 Months time for illegal expats in KSA
Before this batch, Two more batches of illegal Filipino expatriates already reached in their home country. Most of them are undocumented expats, run away or huroob persons and few were with expired iqamas and visas. Related : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- As per the reports the transportation charges for this OFW expatriates are paid by their government and assisted them to reach their provinces.
- All the expatriates who left Kingdom as part of three months amnesty program can come back to Saudi Arabia anytime with legal permits, All the Huroob and run away cases from their previous sponsor were cleared. Similar : Green Card will be reality soon in Saudi Arabia
- More illegal Filipinos to go back to home country with in few days in the same amnesty program, It is expected that still there are 16,000 OFW's without proper documents, Out of which 4000 are already applied to get benefit of this campaign, 400 illegal workers to reach home in the next few days. See Also : Invest and become self sponsor
- Before coming to Saudi Arabia, President Rodrigo Duterte promised to get 250 stranded OFW's from Saudi Arabia including who are on death row. Hot : Philippine Embassy advice to Filipinos
SAUDI GREEN CARD & ITS BENEFITS
IS A REALITY SOON
Saudi Green Card program is in its final stage in the Kingdom, Permanent residence and various benefits for expatriates living in the KSA is soon to become reality on the annual payment of 14,200/- Saudi Riyals. Trending : Various Airlines Baggage allowance details
Last year in the same month(April) Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman broke this information of introducing green card for expatriates with various benefits, Exact after one year more details are coming out on the Saudi Green Card scheme.
Benefits of Saudi Green Card System :
- Saudi Green Card holders will get a right in switching jobs easily, without any conditions. Related : Iqama transfer conditions
- Can process self and family exit re entry visas without sponsors.
- KSA Green card holders will get a permanent residence and can own a home or real estate on his identity.
- It allows expatriates to run their business on own name with out any Saudi sponsor, They will be their own sponsors. Similar : Green Card through Investments
- Green card holders have various privileges and they will get a points in order to get Saudi Nationality.
- End of Iqama residence permit and Kafala system for Saudi Arabia Green Card Holders.
- The annual fee for the Saudi Green Card will be SR 14,200/- See Also : Transfer Iqama without Kafeel
- Expatriates with Green card can obtain visas in a short time and can easily extend their family members visa.
- Monthly pension on retirement for green card expatriates same like a Saudi citizens.
- Free access to the services of Government hospitals and Government educational services in similar to Saudi nationals.
- KSA Green card holders will enable to get two visas for getting their personal domestic workers. Hot : Check Sponsor or company nitaqat color
- Saudi Arabia Green card holders can own up to 3 vehicles (7 Seater, 4 Seater) on their own name.
Earlier Article : Saudi Green Card Program