USEFUL APPLICATION FORMS OF JAWAZAT OFFICE CIVIL AFFAIRS & TRAFFIC
Download useful forms in PDF and word related to Passport office (Jawazat), Civil Affairs (MOI) and Traffic Department. Application forms for requesting Adding dependents, Extending visit visa, Visa Issue, Iqama Issue, Transferring service, Change in expat information, Driving license, Authorize Car, Export vehicle, Scrap vehicle, Register vehicle and many more forms.
PASSPORT OFFICE (JAWAZAT) SERVICE FORMS :
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT RELATED FORMS IN PDF FORMAT :
CIVIL AFFAIRS (MOI) RELATED APPLICATION FORMS :
1. Form 55, AMEND DATA IN CIVIL AFFAIRS
2. Form 203, AMEND THE NAME
4. Form 60, Delete Dependent from Civil Register
5. Form 56, Obtain Dependent Id Card
6. Form 59, Register a Dependent in Civil
- Required Adobe Reader for opening PDF Forms and Microsoft Office for opening Word Forms.
KING ABDULLAH PARK WITH WATER DANCING FOUNTAIN IN RIYADH
King Abdullah Park is one of the most famous landmark in Al Malaz district of Riyadh, It is just beside the football stadium, its a gift from the late emperor of Saudi Arabia King Abdullah to the capital city.
King Abdullah Park is one of the main attraction for families and kids in the weekends, It has a wonderful "Musical Water Dancing Fountain" with a height of 110 meters along with colorful laser lighting, which is a eye candy for visitors in evenings and nights. Related : World's Tallest Water Fountain in Jeddah
- The entrance ticket price for adults is SR 10/- and for above 10 years kids SR 5/-, Free for handicap persons. Timings are 3 PM to 12 AM in the summer and 1 PM to 11 PM during winter.
- A tremendous place for playing kids, Its open for families 5 days in a week and 2 days for bachelors or single men. Similar : Family Visa for expatriates
- 12 meter wide pedestrian available for skate boarding, roller skating, bike riding, flying kites, jogging, running, walking and exercise. To relax yourself seating Areas, Gaming and restaurants also available.
- A 37 meter high Saudi Flag is another attraction in the park. Recommend : World's Tallest flag pole in Saudi Arabia
- The 318,000 square meter park, In which 150,000 square meter is filled with greenery. Trending : ATM withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
- It has five gates but only one is using for entrance. See Also : Exit Re Entry and Iqama expired
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR WARNS SOCIAL MEDIA USERS
Ministry Of Interior is about to take action on those all people who are harming Islam, Saudi Arabia community and Saudi citizens by using social media networks. It has been seen some users in social media does not have any work except giving hard comments on Saudi Arabia and Islam. Recommend : No Royal is above law - Saudi King Salman
Interior Ministry will soon charge and arrest those users whose manner harms and deviate the Islam, Saudi community and Government. Repeated requests has been received from some citizens and expats to take action against those all account users. See Also : Latest rumors about Saudi Arabia
- Once you post any status or comment or any video on any social media network, It will no more personal, It is public not your property now. As It reaches to various kind of people on that network, Some may like it and some may not.
- Those who do not like it, may reply you in comment or they may report to that social media network to take action against you, If they are not happy yet they will report to police to take action against you. Follow us on : Facebook
- Some people reported few peoples who are misusing Snap Chat and Twitter by posting disrespectful and harmful comments about Islam and Government. Riyadh police identified the persons and handed over to Bureau of Investigation. Reach to us on : Twitter
- A month before we seen Abu-Sin case, A Saudi boy who video chatted with a American girl, It was private till that. But when it posted on Youtube, Various people reported it as harming Saudi culture. Trending : How to transfer car ownership in KSA
- Police caught AbuSin and put him in jail, after 10 days he was released on bail, It is heard that he have a jail term of 3 years and need to pay some big amount as penalty.
- Riyadh police asked citizens and expatriates to report those all accounts who are posting harmful and disrespectful comments about Saudi Arabia or Government or Islam. Most Viewed : Nationality wise Saudi Visit Visa fee
- We kindly request to all social network users, Think twice before you comment or post any thing that relates to Saudi Arabia or Government or Islam, You may need to pay big for your small action or comment. Plus one us on : Google+
NO ROYAL IS ABOVE LAW AS PER SAUDI ARABIA'S KING SALMAN
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman said he or other members of the royal family are not above the law. Saudi Arabia is not in those countries where state heads or Kings have immune for skipping the legal charge on them.
Any citizen of Saudi Arabia can file a lawsuit on King or Crown Prince or the other members of the royal family. King Salman said once a citizen sued his father, King Abdul Aziz insisted to proceed with law and its course, Later the verdict was in the favor of King but all the rights of him were waived. Most Shared : King Salman orders solve the issues of distress workers
- Before two days only we seen the execution of one of royal young prince 'Prince Turki Bin Saud Bin Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir' in Riyadh. As per the Ministry Of Interior statement, He shot one of his fellow citizen in a mass quarrel. Most Viewed : Top Companies of Saudi Arabia
- After several investigations he charged with murder, The General Court sentenced him to death with the support of Court of Appeals, Supreme Court and the royal decree to carry out the ruling from King Salman. New Topic : Ministries of Saudi Arabia
- It is a stronger message to all the younger royals that no royals are above law, The executed prince was a distant cousin of the King Salman.
- Citizens who point out the mistakes of the King or members of the government or community will be rewarded by Allah. Public can lodge complaints either face to face or by writing or by telephone. Trending : King Salman orders cut the salaries of government
- Our constitution is the holy Quran, the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger and the examples of the Khalifs. Alhamdulillah! Our country is secure and stable.
- The pride and strength of Saudi Arabia is the Makkah and the revelation received by Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him). Therefore we have a big responsibility in the entire world. Related : Islamic New Year 1438
TRANSFERRING VEHICLE OWNERSHIP IN KSA
Before initiating the process of transferring car ownership in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is important to mention both seller and buyer should clear traffic violation fines or penalties, otherwise you may face difficulties at the time of transferring your vehicle.
Procedure for transferring car ownership in Saudi Arabia
1. Fee for transferring car ownership in Saudi Arabia is SR 400 and the insurance of vehicle according to your plan. Recommend : Rumors roaming around internet about Social Media
2. Vehicle buyer should visit muroor office in haraj along with the current car owner or seller for starting the process of vehicle transfer.
3. Present your driving license, original iqama and vehicle registration card (Istimara) for a quick check. Similar : How to apply Driving License in KSA
4. Within few minutes you and seller will receive a message from Ministry Of Interior (MOI) stating "Vehicle has been transfered on your name" and "Vehicle has been transferred from his name".
5. They will keep vehicle registration card or istimara of the seller and will give you a detailed print of car registration number. Related : New penalties for traffic violations in Kingdom
6. Now you need to go to Maroor office in the city with the printed paper for getting your vehicle registration card or istimara.
- You can skip all the above procedure by visiting any private offices. Here you need to pay SR 550 instead of SR 400 for transferring your car and the insurance fee will be different amount. See Also : New fines in Saudi Arabia for traffic violations
- Sometimes you may ask to leave your car till it registered on your name. In this process the buyer and seller will get a message of transferring vehicle on next day. Read this : Companies violation penalties in Saudi
- Once the message received, You can visit the same office and collect your vehicle registration card along with your car, if you left it there.
INDIAN MUSLIMS CAN SUPPORT ALL INDIA MUSLIM PERSONAL LAW BOARD
Since decades, India has a separate personal laws for each religion as fundamental right. Indian Muslims are following the Islamic Shariah law specially in Nikah, Inheritance, Divorce(Talaq), Khula, Faskh and Waqf.
Recently the BJP ruling Government of India told Supreme Court that their should be same law for each citizen of India. Whether they are Muslims, Hindus, Christians or Sikhs, It should be "One Nation One Law". The Law Commission of India is seeking public opinion on the matter of "Uniform Civil Code" for implementing it. Read Also : Iqama transfer conditions
UCC : Uniform Civil Code is a proposal of replacing the religions personal law with a common law for every citizen of India, It is One Nation One Law. Most Viewed : New Visa Fee as per Royal Consulate of Saudi in India
- Every religion remain silent on the matter of "Uniform Civil Code". But Muslims are fighting for their personal law to be remain same by stating its their fundamental right and "God Law" is better than "Man Law". Trending : Truth behind Expats above 40 years will deport to home country
- Various news channels and media networks are getting huge TRP's by providing debate between Muslims and the supporters of Uniform Civil Code. Most Shared : Nationality wise Saudi Visit visa fee
- The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) is opposing the Uniform Civil Code to implement in India, As they do not want any changes in Muslim Shariah Law particularly in Nikah, Inheritance, Divorce(Talaq), Khula, Faskh and Waqf. Hot Topic : Pay for Health Insurance with Saudi visit visa fee
- All Indian Muslims can provide their support to the 'All India Muslim Personal Law Board' by signing the petition against Uniform Civil Code by following this link "Sign the petition to retain Muslim Personal Law in INDIA".
OVERSEAS PAKISTANI NATIONALS CAN RENEW PASSPORT ONLINE
Pakistan's Ministry Of Interior launched a electronic service website last week, which will help in renewing passports online for overseas Pakistani nationals with in 4 to 10 days.
As per the e services portal, It will allow Pakistani's to submit online applications for renewing their Machine Readable Passports, It will nearly takes 16 minutes for completing the application, which includes Registration, selecting application category, entering passport details, paying fee, providing personal information, address details, uploading photograph and supporting documents, print, scan and uploading fingerprint form, Review and submit of application. Recommend : Indian channels banned in Pakistan
- On successful submission of online application, Passport will be delivered to the provided address with in 4 days for urgent renewal and 10 days for normal renewal. Related : No ban on Pakistani's for traveling more than once
- Renewal applications will be accepted, if your passport has a validity of less than seven months or if your passport is already expired, Applications of Pakistani nationals are accepted from all over the world. Similar : Filipinos stopped in Saudi from going Philippines
Required documents to apply for renewing passport :
- Copy of Passport and copy of National Identity Card.
- Photograph with a size of less than 5 MB. See Also : Saudi airport tax
- Fingerprint form, Valid Credit card or debit card to pay application fee online.
For Minors :
- Photograph, Copy of Passport and National Id. Trending : Fingerprints must for above 6 years
- Copy of Parents National Id Cards, Attestation form of Minors, Copy of Computerized B-Form.
- In case of no parents, Death certificate of parents and Guardianship certificate.
RUMOR "ABOVE 40 YEARS EXPATS WILL DEPORT TO HOME"
Now the new rumor (fake news) roaming around the internet is, government is not renewing residence permits and deporting those expats who are above 40, This is just a false information and it is never announced officially from any authenticated source as per Ministry Of Labor and Social Development. Most Viewed : No tax on remittance of Expats
It has been seen in some social media networks like Whatsapp and Facebook, some bloggers specially Arabic blogs are spreading rumors (Fake Information) in Saudi Arabia with out any source of authentication. They are trying to harm the relationship of expats and citizens in Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Saudi will Tax first time in 2018
- Before this rumor, we also seen another false information which says expats have to pay 10% income tax on each salary, This was old proposal, which is not approved yet, It is still under study and it will take more time, Once approved it will be officially announced, So it is requested to all the people do not panic and believe half information. Related : Above 60 years Expats count as two Expats
- Earlier this, There was another false information, Which states Iqama fee is increased to 6000 instead of 2400. Many people started expressing their views on it, with out knowing the fact, it is not true information. Trending : Rumors on Saudi iqama renewal fee
- There are many more rumors roaming around on internet specially in social media networks and in some Arabic blogs, which are not at all true. These are the enemies of the Saudi Arabia, who are trying to harm the society and its punishable by law. Similar : Expats not allowed to work in Uber and Careem
Our blog presents information only after verifying form authenticated news channels and only from those expats who experienced it in real. So you can trust our blog and the direct official sites of government, We publish only once we get confirmation. Keep updated yourself by visiting our blog "Saudi-Expatriates.com" or by following our Facebook page "Saudi Expatriates Blog".
NEW SAUDI VISIT VISA FEE AS PER THE NATIONALITIES
Nationality wise new visit visa fee to enter into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The least visit visa fee is for Turkey, Then Schengen countries, then USA and after USA, It is British nationality, Except these four nationalities, all other countries will charge SR 2000 for single entry visa.
United States of America (USA) : New visit visa fee for United States of America citizens for entering into Saudi Arabia is SR 400 for five years multiple entry. Whether it is single entry or multiple entries of 6 months, one year, two years, five years, The visit visa fee is SR 400 only. Trending : Pay for health insurance along with visa fee
British Nationals : All the British nationality holders can visit into Saudi Arabia on a fee of SR 510 with Single entry or 6 months multiple entry. For 1 year or 2 years the multiple entry visa fee will be SR 1950. Recommend : Conditions for Expat girls marrying Saudi man
Schengen Countries : For all Schengen countries passport holders the visit visa fee will be SR 250, Whether it is single entry visit visa or 6 months multiple entry visa or 1 years multiple entry or 2 years multiple entry in KSA. Hot topic : Conditions for expats marrying Saudi girl
- Schengen countries consits of 26 countries those are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Turkey Nationals : For turkey citizens the new visit visa fee for entering into the Kingdom is SR 225 for single entry or 6 months multiple entry. For multiple entries of one year fee will be SR 5000 and two years multiple entry fee is SR 8000. Related : New Saudization rules
Other Nationals : All the other countries nationals except mentioned above will be charge SR 2000 for single entry, SR 3000 for 6 months multiple entry, SR 5000 for one year multiple entries and SR 8000 for two years multiple entries. See Also : List of visa's applicable for new fee
PAY FOR COMPULSORY MEDICAL INSURANCE WITH VISA FEE
The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia has made it mandatory to undertake the health insurance of SR 950/- for all travelers irrespective of their visa types (Even for the family visit visas, transit visas). Recommend : Saudi visa list applicable for new fee in home country
Etimad website is already displaying a message "MANDATORY MEDICAL INSURANCE" for those who are booking appointments with them. Related : Saudi will charge new exit re entry fee
"As mandated by the Ministry Of Foreign Affaris, Saudi Arabia, all applicants travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are required to obtain a Council of Cooperative Health Insurance(CCHI) approved Medical Insurance Certificate from the Visa Application Center."
- The cost of the Insurance is generated upon receiving the application and has to be paid at the time of the appointment. Trending : New penalties in Saudi for traffic violations
- This health insurance certificate can only be obtained through Enjaz Banking System of the Saudi Embassy by an amount equivalent 254$, which has to be paid along with Visa Fee.
- Kindly note that from 17th October 2016 onward, The Saudi Embassy shall not accept any visa application without the above specified insurance.
- Also please note that (as specified by the Saudi Embassy) no other type of health insurance will be accepted by the Embassy except the one issued through Enjaz Banking System. Most viewed : New fee for Family visit visa and permanent family visa
- Hence, From next week onward, The Saudi Embassy visa charges will be further be revised upwards. We shall inform you all the actual charges by next week, Once we start submitting the visa applications.
Please inform this to all the applicants and travelers who are planning to visit Saudi Arabia. Most shared : One time entry visa fee in Saudi Arabia
RULES FOR IQAMA TRANSFER BASED ON NITAQAT COLORS
Rules and conditions to transfer your Iqama from one company to another company based on the Nitaqat categories of current employer and new employer. Current employer refers to where you are working currently, New Employer refers to where you want to work by transferring Iqama. Latest : New mawzooon balanced nitaqat system
For Current Employer Nitaqat status is "PLATINUM or EXCELLENT" and New Employer status is
1. 'EXCELLENT or PLATINUM' : Condition for iqama transfer is "Current employer approval is needed".
2. 'GREEN' : Conditions for transferring iqama are
- Current employer approval is required Most Viewed : Check your nitaqat status
- At least 2 years should finish with current employer for transferring to new employer.
3. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed to transfer
4. 'Less than 9 Employees' : Approval from Current Employer and need to finish 2 years with current employer for transfer.
For Current Employer Nitaqat color is "GREEN" and New Employer status is
1. 'PLATINUM or EXCELLENT' : Approval from Current employer is required. Related : Nitaqat categories
2. 'GREEN' : Require approval from Current Employer and should be finish at least 2 years with Current Employer for transferring iqama.
3. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed for transferring iqama
4. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval from Current Employer is required, Need to finish at least 2 years with employer.
For Current Employer is in "YELLOW" Nitaqat zone and New Employer is in
1. 'EXCELLENT or GREEN' :
- Approval required if employee is in Saudi less than 6 years.
- If the employee stayed 6 or more years in Saudi then Current Employer approval is not required.
2. 'YELLOW OR RED' : Not Allowed to transfer Similar : Iqama transfer procedure
3. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval is required, Should finish at least 2 years with the Current Employer.
For Current Employer is in "RED" and New Employer is in
1. 'EXCELLENT or GREEN' : For transfer, Work permit has to be expired.
2. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not allowed to transfer iqama
3. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval of current employer is required. Most shared : Transfer without approval of current employer
For Current Employer is 'Less than 9 EMPLOYEES' and New Employer Nitaqat status is
1. 'PLATINUM or GREEN' : Approval for employer is required.
2. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed to transfer.
3. 'Less than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval is required, Need to finish at least 2 years with employer.
MOL PRESENTS KAWADIR LABOR JOBS WEBSITE
After the successful launch of Kawadir Labor Job website by Ministry Of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, More than 2200 resumes uploaded with in a month by the employers to transfer their employees service.
According to Ministry Of Labor and Social Development, the goal of Kawadir is to limit overseas recruitment by using those expats, who are already in the Kingdom and whose employers no more needed them. Till now more than 700 companies uploaded CV's of their employees, who are no longer needed. Most Shared : Above 60 expats count as two expats
- Kawadir Labor portal allow the companies to recruit high skilled expatriate employees, whose employment is no more need by the original employer. Recommend : MOL plans labor attache's overseas
- One of the best point of Kawadir Labor portal is, It will open a new opportunity in other companies for those whose residence permit or work permit is expired. Related : Probation period in Saudi Arabia employment law
- Kawadir labor website also allows to look new sponsor for those expats, who did not get their residence permit even after the arrival of 3 months.
- The limit of Kawadir website is, It will only serves companies with green and above green labels of the Nitaqat program. Trending : Ministry of foreign affairs Saudi Arabia
- It also helps, Low Saudization companies to transfer their expat employees to other organizations and get new Saudi employees to get good range of Nitaqat program.
- Employers can only post the resume of expatriates on Kawadir website after approval from them. Most Viewed : New traffic violation penalties in Saudi Arabia
- Those expats who are in Saudi Arabia and looking for jobs or who are ready to transfer their service to other company are welcome to this website. www.kawadir.gov.sa
NEW RULES FOR SAUDI MAN MARRYING EXPAT WOMAN
If a Saudi man wants to marry an expat women, He has to be in between the age of 40 and 65 years. The woman he wants to marry should not be less than 25 years. Recommend : new rules for expats marrying Saudi woman
- Age difference between the Saudi man and Expat woman should not exceed more than 30 years. He has to be enough house or apartment to get the approval of marriage. Similar : new Saudi law for expatriates
- A Saudi man has to get a minimum salary of 3000 Saudi riyals to marry a non Saudi(Expat) woman in the Kingdom. Trending : Taxi's new rules in Saudi Arabia
- If the Saudi citizen is divorced, He must have to be pass at least 2 years after the divorce for marrying a non Saudi woman. Related : Check red green iqama nitaqat color
- If the Saudi man is already married with Saudi woman and wants to marry an expat woman as 2nd wife, Then he need to submit a certificate form hospital endorsed by Ministry Of Health, stating his wife is unable to take all her martial responsibilities or is infertile.
- He must have to sign a document that the approval of marriage does not mean his would be wife will be granted Saudi citizenship. See Also : Ministry of labour Saudi Arabia new law