ORDER TO HIRE ONLY SAUDI'S IN SHOPPING MALLS JOBS
Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia recently announced that jobs at shopping malls are only for Saudi citizens (Men & Women), "defined malls are closed commercial centers" as per the minister post on twitter, more details are yet to come on it.
Saudi Arabia is aiming to create one million jobs for Saudi citizens (For Men and Women) in non governmental sectors till the year 2020, Specially in growing retail sector which will attract international , local and regional brands of all countries.
- The step is from Ministry of Labor to cut down the unemployment rate of 11.6%, The aim here is to reach 7% by the year 2030 as part of vision 2030.
- Ministry will provide a time limit for implementing and following this decision as per the market conditions and the job applicants data.
- This move will bring jobs for women specially in clothing and lingerie shops of ladies in various shopping malls, Currently there are 1.5 million workers working in retail sector out of them 300,000 are Saudi nationals.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is set to create jobs for young Saudi citizens and cut the unemployment rate in between them, So there is close of opportunities now for expatriates in shopping malls, As expatriates are about a third of the population in the country.
90 DAYS AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS TO LEAVE SAUDI ARABIA
Within few days of amnesty period in Saudi Arabia, Thousands of illegal expatriates left Kingdom and taking a sigh of relief in their homes. It is expected to reach one million illegal expatriates till June 24th in the running campaign of "Nation free of violators".
The national campaign to pursue and detain the violators of the labor, iqama and border security laws (A nation without illegal violators).
- 90 days is the time limit for the violators to leave the Kingdom on his own and at his own expenses, starting from 29th March 2017 (Wednesday).
Who would benefit from this 90 days amnesty period :
1. Those who entered the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia illegally.
2. Those expatriates who came into the Kingdom with work visa and did not got their resident identity or iqama within 90 days of the arrival date.
3. Expats who came into KSA with Hajj Visa, Umrah Visa, Visit Visa or Transit Visa and overstayed.
4. Those expats who have been reported as Huroob or Absent From Work before the the beginning of amnesty period.
5. Those all expatriates who did Hajj illegally without legal permit or tasreeh.
6. Expats whose resident identity (Iqama or Muqeem) are expired and not renewed.
** On condition to leave the country with in the limit of 90 days and the violation has been occured before the campaign's announcement date 19 March 2017 **
Benefits to the illegals who leave Kingdom on their own during the amnesty :
- Will be exempted from all fees and penalties for violating labor, iqama and border security laws.
- Will be exempted from "Deported Finger Print", Which will allow them to enter the Kingdom again in a legal way.
For More Details and Information call 920029200 (Muqeem) and 8007490000 (Absher).
PROCEDURE TO TAKE BENEFIT FROM AMNESTY FOR RETURNING HOME
Amnesty period (2017) of 90 days is about to end on June 25th, All illegal expatriates should leave Saudi Arabia instead of facing heavy and severe penalties after the amnesty period. To be benefit from amnesty and reach home illegals need 1. Valid Passport or Emergency Certificate which will provide by your Embassy, 2. Exit Visa will be from Saudi Government, 3. Ticket which will be paid by yourself. Trending : Amnesty Period 2017 in Saudi Arabia
Required Documents for returning home in Amnesty Period :
1. Valid Passport OR Emergency Certificate OR OUT PASS: If you have valid passport then you can directly apply for exit visa without EC or Out Pass, read the second point to apply for exit visa. Related : Indian Embassy efforts for illegals
- Those who do not have valid passports should apply for Emergency Certificate(EC) or Out Pass through your Embassy or its help centers in Saudi Arabia. Then you need to fill EC form and should provide your Photograph, Passport copy and Iqama copy OR visa page OR border number.
- There is no fee for issuing Emergency Certificate(EC) from Embassy, But it takes a time of 5 to 7 days for issuing and your existing passport will be cancelled after issued, Once you get EC you can apply for exit visa. Similar : Pakistan Embassy efforts for illegals
2. EXIT VISA : To apply for exit visa, One should Book an appointment in Ministry Of Interior Absher website in the Passports Section. Reach the designated office as per your appointment and get print out of Exit Visa. See Also : Fines for illegals after amnesty
- For Riyadh the designated office is in Malaz, Sitteen Street, Old Jamiya Noora University, Gate No. 7 for Men and Gate No. 8 for women, Your Embassy officials will also be there to help you out. Recommend : Philippine Embassy efforts for illegals
3. TRAVEL TICKET : No one is going to pay your tickets to return home, Everyone should bear their own tickets.
INDIAN EMBASSY & CONSULATE ON ILLEGALS FOR AMNESTY 2017
Indians are one of the largest expatriate community in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about three million people, So the illegal expatriates are also expected to be in good numbers as well. Indian Embassy and Consulate are working hard to ensure that no Indian is an illegal. Trending : Fee for getting Saudi Green Card
- Indian Embassy in Riyadh and the Indian Consulate in Jeddah have arranged several help desks in various regions to assist illegal Indian expatriates and allowing them to take benefit from the amnesty period of 2017. Recommend : All Airlines Baggage Allowance details
- Indian Embassy arranged help desks in Dammam, Jubail, Buraidah, Hail, Al Khafji, Wadi Al Dawaser, Hafar Al Batin, Jouf, Arar and Hafouf. While Consulate of Jeddah arranged helpdesks in the cities of Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Yanbu, Najran, Jizan, Qunfuda, Bahra, Bisha and Al Baha.
- Not only Embassy and Consulate, Several Indian social workers are also set up 'Service Kendras' to help the community people. Few organizations like Kerala Muslim Cultural Center, Pravasi Forum, Indian Social Forum and Overseas Indian cultural Congress are assisting the Indian people. Related : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowance details
- This all Organizations and social workers are acting as bridge between the Indian illegal expatriates and diplomatic missions. Daily hundreds of people are reaching them to take the benefit of amnesty period which is about to end on June 25.
- Indian expatriates without passports are getting the Emergency Certificate or Exit Pass as part of amnesty program from this help desks and service centers. Hot : Heavy fines on illegals who fails in amnesty
- In the first week of amnesty period itself authorities received 7000 applications for exit passes, Most of them are from Uttar Pradesh, Embassy is trying its best to open more counters because of the demand.
- Indian Embassy also set a 24x7 call center to help those Indians who want to take benefit of this amnesty program, Indians can reached to Embassy on this two phone numbers (8002471234 and 0114884697) while Indian consulate control room is on this two numbers (80024003 and 0126614276), You can also Whatsapp on 0556122301. For more information you can reach to Embassy and consulate website. New : Notice to expat employees
SIX THOUSAND PAKISTANI NATIONALS APPLIED FOR AMNESTY FROM JEDDAH & MADINAH
Seeking benefit from amnesty program which was started on March 29th in Saudi Arabia, 6000 Pakistani nationals asked for assistance from Pakistani Consulate, This six thousand Pakistani's are from Madinah and Jeddah only. Trending : Hefty fines on those who remains as illegal expatriate after amnesty
Pakistani Consulate General Shehryar Akbar Khan had already made arrangements for this 6000 illegal expatriates out of which 500 are from Madinah city and 5500 are from Jeddah city. Related : 3rd Batch of OFW's reached Philippines
- The Pakistani Consulate is reaching other regions of Saudi Arabia to assist illegal Pakistani expatriates by providing a help desk to those who are seeking to benefit from this 90 days amnesty period.
- 2000 Pakistani illegal expatriates from Jeddah applied for the tickets and 800 people applied for renewing their expiry passports. See Also : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- Expatriates without legal permits are confused as they are directing between the Labor Office and the Directorate General of Passports to update their details.
- In order to get benefit from this amnesty period illegals have to book an appointment in Passport section from Ministry of Interior's website, They need to provide their residence identity number and date of birth to get appointment. Recommend : Saudi Green Card is coming soon
- Few of the illegal expats are facing problem in booking an appointment as they do not have valid residence card and the registered phone number. Hot : Baggage allowances in various airlines
3RD BATCH OF ILLEGAL FILIPINOS (OFW's) LEFT SAUDI ARABIA
More than 100 Filipino expatriates left Saudi Arabia and reached Philippines by benefiting from 90 days of amnesty period, as a part of campaign "Nation without illegal expatriates". Trending : 3 Months time for illegal expats in KSA
Before this batch, Two more batches of illegal Filipino expatriates already reached in their home country. Most of them are undocumented expats, run away or huroob persons and few were with expired iqamas and visas. Related : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- As per the reports the transportation charges for this OFW expatriates are paid by their government and assisted them to reach their provinces.
- All the expatriates who left Kingdom as part of three months amnesty program can come back to Saudi Arabia anytime with legal permits, All the Huroob and run away cases from their previous sponsor were cleared. Similar : Green Card will be reality soon in Saudi Arabia
- More illegal Filipinos to go back to home country with in few days in the same amnesty program, It is expected that still there are 16,000 OFW's without proper documents, Out of which 4000 are already applied to get benefit of this campaign, 400 illegal workers to reach home in the next few days. See Also : Invest and become self sponsor
- Before coming to Saudi Arabia, President Rodrigo Duterte promised to get 250 stranded OFW's from Saudi Arabia including who are on death row. Hot : Philippine Embassy advice to Filipinos
SAUDI GREEN CARD & ITS BENEFITS
IS A REALITY SOON
Saudi Green Card program is in its final stage in the Kingdom, Permanent residence and various benefits for expatriates living in the KSA is soon to become reality on the annual payment of 14,200/- Saudi Riyals. Trending : Various Airlines Baggage allowance details
Last year in the same month(April) Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman broke this information of introducing green card for expatriates with various benefits, Exact after one year more details are coming out on the Saudi Green Card scheme.
Benefits of Saudi Green Card System :
- Saudi Green Card holders will get a right in switching jobs easily, without any conditions. Related : Iqama transfer conditions
- Can process self and family exit re entry visas without sponsors.
- KSA Green card holders will get a permanent residence and can own a home or real estate on his identity.
- It allows expatriates to run their business on own name with out any Saudi sponsor, They will be their own sponsors. Similar : Green Card through Investments
- Green card holders have various privileges and they will get a points in order to get Saudi Nationality.
- End of Iqama residence permit and Kafala system for Saudi Arabia Green Card Holders.
- The annual fee for the Saudi Green Card will be SR 14,200/- See Also : Transfer Iqama without Kafeel
- Expatriates with Green card can obtain visas in a short time and can easily extend their family members visa.
- Monthly pension on retirement for green card expatriates same like a Saudi citizens.
- Free access to the services of Government hospitals and Government educational services in similar to Saudi nationals.
- KSA Green card holders will enable to get two visas for getting their personal domestic workers. Hot : Check Sponsor or company nitaqat color
- Saudi Arabia Green card holders can own up to 3 vehicles (7 Seater, 4 Seater) on their own name.
Earlier Article : Saudi Green Card Program
FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE WEIGHTS FROM ALL AIRLINES IN KSA
Various countries airlines baggage and cabin luggage allowances either from or to Saudi Arabia, The below list is in alphabetical order, If you want to add any other useful airline in this list please feel free to add it in a comment. Trending : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowances
- Economy (30Kg Baggage + 8Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business (40Kg Baggage + 8Kg Cabin Luggage)
- First Class (50Kg + 8Kg Cabin Luggage only for Riyadh, Jeddah)
- Economy Class (35Kg Baggage + 7Kg Hand Luggage)
- Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Hand Luggage)
- First Class (50Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Hand Luggage)
Etihad Airways :
- Economy Class (23Kg + 23kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business & First Class (32Kg + 32Kg Baggage + 12Kg Cabin Luggage) Recommend : Invest & Become Self sponsor in Saudi
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 6Kg Hand Luggage)
- Falcon Gold (40Kg Baggage + 9Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Infant (10Kg Baggage + 3Kg Hand Luggage)
Oman Air :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7 Kg Hand Luggage)
- First Class (30Kg + 20Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Cabin Luggage)
Pakistan International Airlines :
- Economy Class (40Kg only Baggage from KSA)
- Business Class (45Kg Baggage only from KSA) Related : Saudi Airlines drop off baggage in Riyadh
Philippine Airlines :
- Economy Class (23Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Hand Baggage )
- Business & First Class (32Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
Qatar Airways :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage )
- Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 15Kg Cabin Luggage )
- First Class (50Kg Baggage + 15Kg Cabin Luggage) Most Viewed : Deadline for returning expats passports
Saudi Airlines :
- Economy Class (23Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business & First Class (32Kg x2 Baggage + 9Kg Cabin Luggage)
Srilankan Airlines :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- First & Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage) Hot : Airport pickups banned for Careem & Uber
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES FOR SAUDI AIRLINES INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, FLYNAS DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
Free Baggage and cabin luggage allowances as per the booked tickets (Economy or First or Business class) in Saudi Airlines international and domestic flights, Flynas domestic flights. Trending : All Airlines baggage allowances from Saudi
|Economy Class||23Kg + 23Kg Baggage||+7 Kg Hand Luggage|
|First Class||32Kg + 32Kg Baggage||+9 Kg Hand Luggage|
|Business Class||32Kg + 32Kg Baggage||+9 Kg Hand Luggage|
|Economy Class||Only 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|First Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|Business Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|Economy Class||Only 20Kg Baggage||+ Cabin Luggage|
|Business Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Cabin Luggage|
- The above numbers are taken from direct websites of Airlines, You can also find baggage allowance details on your booked tickets. Recommend : Philippine Embassy advice for Filipino expats
HEAVY PENALTIES ON ILLEGAL EXPATS WHO FAILS IN THIS AMNESTY PERIOD
Illegal expatriates who failed to leave Saudi Arabia in this 90 days amnesty period will face heavy penalties ranging in between 15,000 Saudi Riyals to 100,000 Saudi Arabian Riyals as per the statement of Passport Department head. Trending : Amnesty period for illegals in Saudi Arabia 2017
The chance of three months amnesty period will not come again and again, Illegal expatriates and violators must take advantage of it from March 29, They can rectify their illegal status, clear heavy penalties. Related : Nation free of violators campaign
- Violators fingerprints will not be recorded, so that they can comeback to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again in the legal status. In normal days violators fingerprints will be recorded in Jawazat, so that they can ban violators from re entering into Saudi Arabia.
- This "Nation free of violators" campaign, which is starting from March 29 (Wednesday) will also allow expatriates who overstayed on Visit Visas, Transit Visas, Hajj Visas, Umrah Visas and those ones who entered KSA in a illegal way. Recommend : Investors can become self sponsors
- Undocumented illegal expatriates, Work visa violators with Iqama expiry and run away expats who are reported as huroob will also benefit in this period, Be in touch with your Embassy or consulates from now, So that they can tell you the procedure to follow. Similar : Raids on illegal businesses in Riyadh
- As per the statistics of General Authority, There are 12 million expatriates are living in Saudi Arabia out of 32 million population. You May Like : Firms notices to Expats in KSA
90 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD IN SAUDI ARABIA 2017
Saudi Arabia Jawazat (Passport Department) is going to set a large number of policemen and private officers from March 29, who will hunt for violators in certain areas and will allow them to take benefit of 90 days amnesty period. Trending : 3 Months Amnesty period for illegal expatriates
Security personnel and border guards will hunt south border areas to stop illegal overstayers and infiltrators from March 29 to three months as part of this campaign "Nation free of violators" . Violators should take benefit of this period and avail themselves to avoid legal actions. Hot : Expatriates can invest and become self sponsors
- About 19 government agencies arranged all preparations for this 90 days amnesty period and Nation free of violators campaign, which is about to begin from next Wednesday (March 29). This drive will clear the status of iqama violators, labor and border security regulations.
- Fines and penalties will be exempted for the violators in this amnesty period of 3 months, They can also rectify their status, This whole report was also published in Saudi Gazette before a day. Related : Hunt on Riyadh's illegal businesses
- If the Iqama violators and labor regulations takes the initiative of departing from the Kingdom, Their fines will be clear off, They can legally come back to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again. Read this : No more expiry date on Iqama
- Nearly 98 detention houses have been arranged for accommodating violators before their deportation, Riyadh have 13 centers, Makkah have 4 centers, Qasim, Madina, Tabuk and Asir have 3 centers in each city, Baha and Jouf have 2 centers in each city, while Najran, Jizan and Hail 1 center in each city to accommodate near by areas. Similar : Saudi Companies notices to Expatriates
- All the embassies in the Saudi Arabia are informed through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) about this amnesty period of 90 days and about this new campaign "Nation free of violators".
A NEW PROPOSAL "EXPATRIATES CAN INVEST & BECOME SELF SPONSORS"
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is heading towards a new program in which expatriates can sponsor themselves without involving any Saudi national as their sponsor, If they invest in Saudi Arabia and pay a annual tax of 20 percent. Trending : 3 Months of amnesty period for illegals in KSA
This new proposal is not yet approved, but it is in study from relevant authorities, This proposal allows expatriates to invest in Saudi Arabia and become self sponsor on paying annual tax of any of the two types.
- First type of tax is on regular accounts, In which expatriate will pay on revenues, costs and gains. Related : Riyadh's illegal businesses on red alert
- Second type of tax will be on profit in case there are no profit, there will be a specific percentage depending on profession.
- Till now expatriates are running businesses in Saudi Arabia on the name of Saudi citizens and paying them a certain percentage of profit. Similar : Companies notices to Expatriates in KSA
- Now new proposal will allow expats to run businesses on their own names and become self sponsor and pay a certain percentage of profit to government as tax.
- Currently Expatriates are dominating commercial activities and commercial cover ups account for 80 percent of Saudi Arabia economy, which is about 300 Billion Saudi Riyals. This is one factor behind unemployment of Saudi citizens. Recommend : Saudi Riyals cleverly packed in Bananas
- 30% of expatriates are working for themselves under commercial cover ups, Authorities are trying to reform labor market and allowing expatriates to invest on specific regulations and annual taxes. Most Viewed : Penalties for Employers on Iqama violations
90 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD FOR ILLEGAL EXPATRIATES IN SAUDI ARABIA
Overstaying Expatriates and iqama violators should leave Saudi Arabia with in three months of amnesty period which is started from March 29 (1st Rajab 1438) instead of facing high and severe penalties. Trending : Companies notices to Expatriates Employees
Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Naif, Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior announced the above statement during the inauguration campaign of "Nation free of violators" at ministry office, The campaign was approved by King Salman. Related : One month deadline for returning employees passport
- This 90 days amnesty period helps violated expatriates to correct their status and exempt from heavy penalties, Corrected status expatriates will get a right to work legally in the Kingdom.
- This campaign applies to all the expatriates who do not have valid iqama, identification paper, Visit visa violators, Hajj visa violators, Umrah visa violators and Transit visa violators.
- Overstaryers of Hajj visa, Visit visa, Umrah visa and Transit visa need not to visit government offices, they can directly depart from any of Kingdom's sea port. Similar : One more sector reserved in Saudization
- Work visa and iqama violators must depart from the Passports Department or Ministry Of Labor by following a different procedure.
- Huroob (Absent from work) declared expatriates, expatriates who entered the Kingdom illegally, Undocumented persons, Haj violators must visit to the nearest Expatriates Administration office (Idarat Al Wafideen) for following different procedure. Recommend : New train between Riyadh and Al Qassim
- All the embassies in the Saudi Arabia are informed through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) about this amnesty period of 90 days and about this new campaign "Nation free of violators".
- Iqama violators, Labor regulations should take the initiative for voluntarily depart from the Kingdom, Fingerprints of violators will not be recorded in this specific amnesty period, So that they can get a chance to come again in Saudi Arabia.
- In the year 1435, nearly 2.5 million iqama violators left Saudi Arabia as part of "The nation free of violators" campaign. Most Viewed : Send Money to Home now online
- But the new campaign of "The nation free of violators" will include all government authorities to follow up closely on related establishments and activities which will supervised by Government authorities.