PROCEDURE TO BOOK ONLINE APPOINTMENT WITH PAKISTAN CONSULATE FOR PASSPORT SERVICES
Pakistani expatriates living in Saudi Arabia can now easily renew or apply for new passport by booking the online appointment with the Pakistan Consulate. Earlier people use to wait for long days to go through the passport procedure in the Kingdom.
PROCEDURE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PAKISTAN CONSULATE :
1. Visit Pakistan Consulate website by clicking http://188.8.131.52/app/jeddah2/
2. Select the service "Passport" from the available list of Passport, Visa, NICOP, Attestation of documents and meeting.
3. In the next tab select "Consular Service Passport" anc click on "Next".
4. Select the date from the calendar and look if it shows any appointment time on that day, if you do not see any timings, you can change the date till you see timing.
5. Select the time from the available slots and click on "Next".
6. In the next screen, enter all your mandatory details like First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number then click on "Next".
7. Now recheck your details and select "Confirm" and take Print out of this page.
8. Try to present at Consulate office before few minutes of your appointment timing.
Required Documents for Renewing Pakistani Passport :
1. ID cards of applicants
2. In case of Minor, Parents Passport & ID card copies and Birth Certificate copy of Minor.
3. Two Passport size photographs
- You can also directly visit to Consulate in Jeddah to submit your passport application.
Mar 15, 2019
TWO SAUDI CITIZENS INJURED IN NEW ZEALAND'S TERRORIST ATTACK AT MOSQUE
Two Saudi citizens are in those who injured in the terrorist attacks in New Zealand's Noor Mosque as per the statement released from Saudi Embassy in Wellington.
Two Saudi citizens was injured with non-threatening wounds during the shootings and was reassured of his health and safety said Embassy of the Kingdom in its statement.
- Saudi Embassy in New Zealand calls on all the citizens in ChristChurch to be alert and follow the instructions issued by local authorities and stay in home till the situations become normal.
- Prime Minister of New Zealand said that at least 40 people were killed and 20 others critically injured in the terrorist attack on mosque.
- Police detained 3 men and a woman after attack at 2 mosques in the city of ChristChurch in New Zealand, One of the four detained people is Australian reported in Arab News.
FILED OBJECTIONS ON TRAFFIC FINES WILL BE RESPONDED WITHIN 7 DAYS
Filed objections electronically on traffic tickets via Absher to be responded within seven days of time said Director General of Traffic. Related : Interior Ministry in Saudi Arabia launched a service to file objection on traffic fines
- Objections on traffic tickets can be filed only on unpaid traffic fines, No objections will be allowed on traffic tickets that was already paid earlier. Most Viewed : 4 days holidays for each Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha for private sector
- Al Qassim region in Saudi Arabia is the first for experiencing to file objections on traffic fines and the Traffic department already started receiving objections via Absher.
- Selection of Al Qassim region as first instead of Riyadh, Jeddah and the Eastern province is because of less volume of data to be processed and for evaluating the quality of the service and the method of operation. See Also : Check the traffic violations on your iqama
- One more reason is the Traffic Department would make sure that the experience has ripened, before implementing it in the other regions of the Kingdom.
Mar 14, 2019
ALBAIK'S TEMPORARY BRANCH IN JUBAIL SHARQIAH
AlBaik temporary branch in truck is now in Jubail's Young Marine Park for the next 45 days from 10 AM to 10 PM. Sharqiah people can now enjoy the Saudi Arabia's favorite food chain AlBaik fast food restaurant. Related : Top 10 Women's choice brands in Saudi Arabia
The pop up shares its debut with Sharqiah season, a festival that opens across many east coast cities from March 14 till March 30. Similar : Albaik opens its branch in Tuwaiq, Riyadh
- With the event including multimedia water show, water sport competitions, concerts and exhibitions, residents and visitors alike can take in the entertainment and grab some coveted chicken goodness said Arab News.
- The festival is going to feature sports events such as the Red Bull Air Race and the Formula 1 H20 boat rae as well as concerts in Dammam featuring Akon, Deadmau5, Pitbull and French Montana. See Also : AlBaik is in Top 10 simplest brands of Saudi Arabia
Albaik Jubail Temporary Loaction : Al Bahar, Al Jubayl 35716 3613 https://maps.app.goo.gl/Sd7gA
Mar 13, 2019
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & MESSENGER WERE DOWN FOR FEW HOURS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Facebook, Instagram and Messenger websites and applications faced a technical problem from Wednesday (13th March) evening, It has disrupted number of regions of the world including Saudi Arabia.
Users of Facebook, Messenger and Instagram in Arab countries and Britain complained that they were unable to use the portals and applications properly from Today evening.
- Some users reported that there were error messages while posting content and login into the application and sites, while some users said they cannot refresh while few said they can see a 'total blackout'.
- Facebook has confirmed that their is platform wide issue, but yet to release fix from about 2 hours.
- Most of the social media users moved to Twitter to complain about crash "FacebookDown" after finding Facebook, Messenger and Instagram down.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MALAYALEES LIVING ALL OVER THE WORLD
You can call them Keralites, Mallus or Malayalis but please don't call them Madrasis as it is different and not same, You can find Malayalis everywhere, no matter which part of the world you go, you will find at least one of Keralite. See Also : Saudi Riyals cleverly packed in between bananas
Good Qualities of Malayalis :
1. Malayalis are best kind of people to be around, They are simple, hard working and down to earth, they speak Malayalam.
2. Most of them are good at English as they values education and ready spend money on it, whether it is poor, middle or rich family. Recommend : Indian expat dies after bitten by ant
3. Politicians can never fool them, they believe on power of the people.
4. Keralites love food especially fish, beef, banana, coconut, etc., They have a variety of local dishes that are delicious and appreciated by all over globe.
5. Love for movies, they watch all language from south Indian languages to Bollywood and to Hollywood movies. Most Viewed : Indian guy attends own marriage on video call
6. One of the very few states in India to love football as much as they love cricket.
SAUDI ARABIA TO ISSUE E-VISAS FOR HAJJ AND UMRAH PILGRIMS WITHIN MINUTES
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia to start issuing electronic visas for pilgrims allow them to apply online and receive their visas within few minutes. Similar : Standardization of Zamzam water bottles to 5 liters
According to the general supervisor of the Hajj and Umrah electronic platform, The website will give expatriates or non-Saudis online access to choose from available different service packages and apply for their visas. Recommend : Saudi Crown Prince increased Hajj quota for Indians during visit to India
- At present pilgrims who are coming from other countries are tied to Hajj and Umrah service providing companies and agents in their countries. The electronic visas will now be issued to these entitles who will be licensed to facilitate Hajj and Umrah in these countries.
- Further more, They are working closely with the MOFA and Ministry of Interior to make the process easier by issuing the visas without pilgrims having to send their passports to the Saudi Embassy. See Also : Check Saudi Visit visa insurance validity
- If pilgrims input all their information correctly on the online website, then the visas will be issued within minutes.
INTERIOR MINISTRY IN SAUDI ARABIA TO LAUNCH ABSHER E-SERVICE FOR TRAFFIC FINE OBJECTIONS
The General Directorate of Traffic is launching an electronic service to allow the objection to traffic violations said Interior Minister of Saudi Arabia.
The new service to be available on the "Absher" platform, it will offer special services in order to save time and effort for those who are wishing to file an objection against their traffic violations.
- The Director General of Traffic Department said the service comes within a range of special services with a goal of upgrading the technical traffic system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The first of phase of the service to be launched in Al Qassim region and then it is to be applied all over the Kingdom regions before the end of the year 2019 reported in Arab News.
SAUDIA FLIGHT RETURNED AIRPORT AFTER TAKEOFF AS PASSENGER FORGETS BABY
In a strange incident like movies a Saudi Airlines flight returned to the Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Airport after takeoff as a passenger on board had forgotten her baby at the airport. Trending : 4 days holidays for each Eid said Ministry of Labor in Saudi Arabia
The Saudia flight from Jeddah to Kuala Lampur turned back after a Saudi mother told cabin crew that she had forgotten her baby in the boarding area at the terminal of Jeddah's International Airport. Recommend : Saudi women to work as flight attendants soon
- A video of pilot requesting permission to head back to the Jeddah airport, while talking to ATC operators went viral on social media. The operator caught by surprise after a strange request and scampering around to figure out the protocol to be observed for such an incident.
- The pilot was heard saying to the air controller "May God be with us, Can we come back or what?", The operator reconfirmed the reason to come back, The pilot told a passenger left her baby in the terminal and refuses to continue the flight. See Also : Saudi Arabia agreed for eVisa for tourists in 24 hours
- The operator said "Ok, head back to the gate, This is totally new for us". Social media users lauded the pilot for his humanity and on agreeing to return to the airport after takeoff and considering the situation as "Emergency".
EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ON PERSONAL LEAVES AND OFFICIAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AS PER MINISTRY OF LABOR
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia highlighted the rights of private sector employees with regard to official public holidays and personal holidays. Trending : Official Public Holidays in Saudi Arabia for the year 2019
OFFICIAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS FOR PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES:
EID AL FITR (4 DAYS): Vacation of four days for private sector employees on the occasion of Eid Al Fitr, Starting from 30th of Ramadan (Last Working Day would be 29th Ramadan) as per Hijri Calendar. Similar : Vacation and leaves as per Saudi Labor Law 2019
EID AL ADHA (4 DAYS): Vacation of 4 days for private sector employees on the occasion of Eid Al Adha, starting from the Day of Arafat (Which is 9th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month) as per Hijri Calendar.
NATIONAL DAY (1 DAY): One day holiday for all private sector employees, In case the day coincide with a vacation day, one day will be added to it before or after the National Day. However if it coincides with one of the Eid Holiday, there will be no Holiday. See Also : Saudi National day Holiday on other days
EMPLOYEES LEAVES ON PERSONAL OCCASIONS:
DEATH CASE (5 DAYS): Five paid days leave in case of the death of a spouse, or any of his ascendants or descendants.
MARRIAGE LEAVE (5 DAYS): Five paid days leave for marriage of the employee.
NEW BORN (3 DAYS): Three fully paid days leave when having a new born for employee. Related : Procedure to get newborn birth certificate from Civil Affairs
NO SURVIVORS IN ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT CRASH
An Ethiopian Airlines flight crashed on 10th March 2019 morning killing 157 people on board, while travelling from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia to Nairobi in Kenya.
The Airlines CEO confirm from the accident site that there are no survivors in the crashed flight. It is believed there are 149 passengers and 8 crew members was in the flight.
- Among the dead in the crash there are 32 Kenyans, 17 Ethiopians and remaining other nationalities, The cause of the crash is immediately unknown.
- The flight lost its contact just after 6 minutes of take off at 8:38 AM, It was expected to arrive in Kenya's capital in less than 2 hours afterward it has ended in a disaster.
VIDEO : FIVE INJURED IN EXPLOSION DURING WEDDING PARTY IN SAUDI ARABIA
Five people were injured in Saudi Arabia after an explosion happened during a marriage ceremony in Rabegh of Mecca region.
According to the sources, the explosion was because of an Egyptian photographer who threw his cigarette butt in a bag which containing gunpowder used in the wedding which caused the blast.
- The photographer suffered burns on his face and body and 4 other guests were also injured in the accident but no deaths were reported.