PREGNANT WOMEN IN SAUDI ARABIA NOW NO MORE NEED GUARDIAN CONSENT
The health ministry in Saudi Arabia has granted a right to pregnant women for sign and approve any operation related to giving birth without the knowledge of a guardian posted ministry on its Twitter. Recommend : Inquire about a person online before dealing with them in Financial or social relation
The pregnant women are also eligible to know their status of pregnancy, like gestational age and due date of baby birth and expected delivery method (natural or caeseran, assisted). Trending : Saudi Arabia adds new amendments in its labor law 2019
- The Ministry also revealed that it is the right of pregnant women not to cut the perineum at birth time, unless it is mandatory and only after oral consent. They also have a right of access to information and the possibility to choose the various details of natural birth.
- One more right of the pregnant women is that to have a companion at the time of birth, whether from family member or friend. However, this right is only possible if the delivery room of the hospital permits it, it should not violate the privacy of others who are giving birth. Read : New list of traffic violations in Saudi Arabia 2019
- Pregnant women also have a right to move during labour, unless it is not permitted by their health condition or the condition of the baby.
CHECK THE STATUS OF A PERSON BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM IN LOANS, SPONSORSHIP OR MARRIAGE
The Ministry of Justice has revealed a reliable way of knowing the status of Expats and Saudis before dealing with them in loans, financial guarantees, social guarantees or marriages. Recommend : Family Visit visa validity Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Justice explained that the method will allow you to identify the person before dealing with him, and make sure he does not have any issues registered with the Ministry or financial claims or stopped services.
- According to the method, if someone comes and asks for a loan, bail, rent, sermon, etc., all you have to do is ask him to enter his ID for information in the link https://execportal.moj.gov.sa/Request/ExecInquirySocial
- Here you need to enter the "National ID or Iqama number" and date of birth related to the person and catchpa code.
- In the next step, You need to verify the SMS code received on the person mobile number attached with absher. Trending : Companies to get compensatory visa on final exit visa
- When you search you will find whether the person have any official issues or not.
LIST OF NEW TRAFFIC FINES IN SAUDI ARABIA IN 2019
In order to reduce the number of traffic accidents, Saudi Arabia's Traffic violations table after new amendments in the year 2019 as per the Traffic Police Department, Safety Division and Department for Traffic Awareness and Relations. Recommend : Traffic violation check by plate number
Traffic Violations Fines in between 1000 SR to 2000 SR :
1. Standing or stopping on railway tracks
2. The transport number of passengers are more than the number on license
3. Refusing to show the driver's documents or the vehicle for unauthorized access.
4. Failure to maintain the Number plates. See Also : Traffic fines in Saudi Arabia
5. Failure to complete the modification the use of composite measures
6. Not export car during the specified period.
7. Not wearing helmet while riding bike.
Traffic Violations Fines in between 3000 SR to 6000 SR :
1. Driving vehicle without number plate Read : Saudi Arabia driving rules
2. On using another person's vehicle number plate
3. Don't use car with outside number plates.
4. Installation of equipment like official vehicles and emergency vehicles.
5. Crossing the signal on Red light. Trending : New traffic rules Saudi Arabia
6. Crossing the signal on red light to be monitored by radar.
7. Over taking school buses when stopped to load or unload kids.
8. On tampering road marked reflectors or camera prohibited.
9. Not standing at checkpoints when obligatory
10. Using devices, banners or poster contrary to morals. See Also : Vehicle traffic violations in Saudi Arabia
11. Taking legal documents before the public works vehicle on road.
Traffic violation fines between 5000 SR to 10000 SR :
1. Driving vehicle under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medicine which was warned not to drive if taken.
2. Concealing or trying to conceal or blur the special features of vehicle
3. Carrying out road works before notifying the relevant authorities
Drifting Penalties :
1. First time 20000 SR, Second time 40000 SR and third time 60000 SR. Recommend : Riyadh Bus transportation
Traffic Violation fine of 10000 SR :
1. If driver does not stop vehicle in place of accident and not reporting accident and does not help the injured.
HIGH GREEN & PALTINUM STATUS PRIVATE COMPANIES TO GET COMPENSATORY VISA ON FINAL EXIT VISA
Private companies with a high green and platinum nitaqat status can now take the advantage of a new initiative of issuing compensatory visas in place of one who left company on final exit visa. Related : Procedure to get Final Exit after iqama expired
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, It had identified 8 places in the private sector where there is shortage of qualified Saudi nationals to take up jobs, These 8 places include IT, Accounts & Finance, Engineering, Medicine Nursing, Pharmacy and Medical Technology. Similar : Expat work visas extended to 2 years
- Compensatory visas will be issued on some professions, where it is difficult to implement Saudization due to lack of qualified and experienced Saudi nationals.
- The Ministry's decision is to ensure the private companies in the platinum and green nitaqat status to maintain their effective performing results. Companies can avail the facility of compensatory visa using electronic services it can be issued in place of one who left company on Final Exit Visa.
- However the company should not have any expatriate whose work permit or iqama expired. See Also : Things Expats should not to do in Saudi Arabia
- The company should have valid licenses and active Zakat and income certificate.
- Platinum status companies to get one replacement visa on each expat worker who left Saudi Arabia on final exit visa, In this condition, The compensatory visa application should be submit within 6 months. Most Viewed : What is my iqama nitaqat color
- High green status companies are entitled to obtain one replacement visa for every 2 employees who left on Final exit visa and the application to submit within 1 year.
- No compensatory visa on those expats who went on exit and not returned or absent from work. Recommend : Absent from Work
- Medium and Low Green, Yellow and Red status companies are not eligible for compensatory visa.
DROP IN NUMBER OF INDIAN LABORS COMING TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA & GCC STATES
Saudi Arabia lost its place as most attractive destination for Indian Labors, As the total number of Indians traveled to Saudi Arabia in 5 years is just near to 65,000, while in the year 2014 itself 329,000 Indians came to Saudi for job. Trending : NRIs can register now for voting overseas
Not only Saudi Arabia, It seems all the Gulf states lost its place to attract Indians for Jobs as the report show 62% drop over the past 5 years. The number of emigration clearances provided to Indians going to GCC States for jobs considerably dropped in the year 2018 reported Indian media. Recommend : Help is just a tweet away for Indians tweets Indian foreign minister
- In the year 2018, Indian emigration clearances granted to 295,000 for the Gulf states, while in the year 2017 the numbers was 374,000. A clear drop of 21% was detected in the last year.
- As per recent statistics, The number of Indians emigrating to Kuwait dropped by 7% in 2018 to 52,000 compared with 56,000 in the year 2017. See Also : Country wise Saudi Arabia visit visa fee
- In the last year (2018), United Arab Emirates (UAE) issued the largest number of employment visas to Indians, followed by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- On the other side, Qatar is the only Gulf state to which the number of Indian labor increased in 2018 to reach 32,000 from 25,000 in the year 2017. Read : Indians can now travel to 58 countries without visa
- According to the Indian Ministry of Foreign Affairs the drop is because of the economic problems in GCC states as a result of the drop in oil prices and the policies of nationalizing jobs in government and private sectors.
RIYADH BUS NETWORK ALLOWS YOU TO MOVE BETWEEN RIYADH METRO STATIONS
Riyadh Bus is integrated with Riyadh Metro, in order to give you the best public transit through many lines including main streets, sub-streets and highways. Related : Riyadh Metro 85 stations
Riyadh Bus will allow you to move between Riyadh Metro stations, The Bus network to cover residential areas of the city. It delivers its services in 3 levels.
Level 1 : It has 3 lines with a length of 154 KM and 108 stations. It covers
- Al Kharj road extended north to Salah Al Deen Al Ayoubi road, then King AbdulAziz road till Prince Saud bin Mohammad bin moqren. Similar : SAPTCO announces new luxury buses between cities
- Hamza bin Abdul Mutaleb - Dirab Road - Prince Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman Road.
- From the intersection between Khalid bin Al Waleed street with Imam Saudi bin AbdulAziz bin Mohammad till Khurais road, till Imam Al Shaafi road where cross with Prince Saad bin Abdul Rahman Al Awal. Recommend : Free Bus between Riyadh International airport and domestic airport
Level 2 : It connects residential districts with each other, they are 19 community lines with total 904 km, it covers
- Al Takhasousi Street, Al Oruba Road, Abi Baker Ali Siddiqui Road, Omar bin AbdulAziz Road, Othman bin Affan Road, Haron Al Rasheed Road, Saeed bin Zaid Road.
Level 3 : Feeder Lines, Operates inside residential areas with a total length of 825 Km, It covers most of the Riyadh city. It takes passengers to and from metro stations. Most Viewed : Longest railway line in Saudi Arabia between Riyadh and Qurayyat
PROCEDURE TO CHECK FAMILY VISIT VISA VALIDITY OR EXPIRY DATE IN SAUDI ARABIA
Family visit visa validity or expiry date in Saudi Arabia can be check through Absher website, Generally it is known that the visit visa is valid for 30 days or 90 days, Actual validity starts from the date of entry and expires within the visa date, In order to know the exact date we bring the below procedure for you. Similar : Visit visa extension in Saudi Arabia
Procedure for "How to check family visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia ?":
1. Login to your MOI absher account using new "Absher.Sa" or old "Moi.gov.sa", authenticate yourself using mobile.
2. Once you logged in, Click on "My Account" then from drop down choose "DashBoard".
3. After your Dashboard page opens, Scroll down to last and click on "More Detail" of "Visit Visas" section.
4. Now a page opens with your visitor visa details, It includes visitor name, passport number, visa number, border number, date of entry and visit visa expiry date. Related : Required documents for stamping visit visa
- This page opens only if your visit visa holder is entered in Saudi Arabia, Other wise it will show visit visas as zero.
- You have two options in this page with visitor details, One is 'Extend Visa' and the other one is 'Print'. Read : Business visa Saudi Arabia
- "Extend Visa" option only works if the visitor visa is expiring in 7 days up to 3 days after expiry date.
NEW AMENDMENTS IN SAUDI LABOR LAW 2019
Saudi Arabia's employers will no longer be allowed to keep the Resident IDs (Iqamas), Passports, Health Insurance cards of their employees reported Saudi local media. Recommend : Employee termination without notice as per labor law
According to new regulations that have been enforced the amendments in the Saudi labor law introduced by Minister of Labor and Social Development Ahmed Suleiman Al Rajhi, reported Saudi Gazette. Trending : Notice period as per Saudi Arabia labor law
- As per the new amendments, companies will have to correct their violations within 10 days, instead of 30 days and should pay fines imposed on them within 60 days, instead of 15 days.
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development also warned that it will suspend all its services to violators who will not pay their fines and fix the issue in time. Similar : Retirement age in KSA Labor law
- The new amendments also clarified a situation where an employee may be fired without receiving his ESB or End of Service Benefits in below conditions.
1. If the worker is absent from work for 15 days or 30 not continuous days during a year. Related : Probation period in Saudi Arabia labor law
2. If the worker physically attacks a colleague at work or verbally attacks a manager or superior even by electronic way.
CHECK VALIDITY OF HEALTH INSURANCE FOR VISIT VISA IN SAUDI ARABIA USING PASSPORT NUMBER
Earlier, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has made health insurance mandatory for foreigners who are visiting the country, In order to cover their medical assistance and evacuation in emergencies.
Without valid medical insurance, Saudi Embassy will not issue visiting visa of Saudi Arabia, However, Hajj and Umrah visa pilgrims are exempted from this requirement.
PROCEDURE TO CHECK SAUDI ARABIA'S VISITOR VISA HEALTH INSURANCE VALIDITY :
By following the procedure you can check the medical insurance validity, insurance company, policy number, of the Saudi visitor by using his passport number.
1. Visit the CCHI website using the link https://eservices.cchi.gov.sa/Pages/ClientSystem/CheckVisitorsInsurance.aspx
2. Enter the visitor's "Passport Number" and the "Image code" in the next text box, then click on "OK".
- Now you can see all the details of Visitors visa medical insurance including Insurance company, type, status, Passport Number, Policy Number, Issue Date, Expiry Date and Upload date. See Also : Check stamping status of visit visa using passport number
SAUDI ARABIA'S OFFICIAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2019
Generally, Saudi Arabia do not have too much holidays for its workers or employees as official public holidays except on 3 occasions, which are Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha and Saudi National Day. Related : Things to do before Eid
Official Public Holiday in Saudi Arabia for the year 2019 (1440-1441) :
1. Eid Al Fitr (4 Days) : 4th June (Tuesday) to 7th June 2019 (Friday)
- Eid Al Fitr is one of the main festival of Muslims which is celebrated around the world to mark the end of the Ramadan (A month of fasting).
- Most of the private companies gives 4 days holidays for Eid Al Fitr, Some companies may give whole week (7 days) holiday including weekends of Friday and Saturday. While few sales companies give only 1 day on Eid day. Government employees will get around 10 to 15 days holidays.
2. Eid Al Adha (4 Days) : 10th August (Saturday) to 13th August 2019 (Tuesday)
- Eid Al Adha is the second main festival for Muslims which is celbrated by sacrificing and it marks the end of the Hajj the annual pilgrimage to Makkah.
- Some private companies gives 4 days holidays for Eid Al Adha, while few may give whole one week (7 days) holiday including weekends of Friday and Saturday. While few sales companies give only 1 day on Eid day. Government workers will get around 10 to 15 days holidays.
3. Saudi National Day : 23 September 2019
- Saudi National Day is a celebration of unification of the country as Kingdom.
EXPERTS TO STUDY THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF BLACK GRASSHOPPERS IN THE MAKKAH'S GRAND MOSQUE
Experts and specialized teams of the Makkah Municipality visited the Grand Holy Mosque to look out the reasons behind the appearance of insects, large stream of black grasshoppers in the holy zone. Recommend : Saudi Arabia work visas validity extended to 2 years
The samples of the insects were taken to conduct the study on them and to determine from where it came and what is the cause behind its sudden appearance. The aim of the study is to quickly destroy them and to prevent their recurrence in the upcoming period reported Saudi Gazette. Trending : Is it possible to get final exit from Saudi Arabia if you have expired iqama
- However, the swarms of black hoppers cleared before the Friday prayer and any of the insect did not cause any harm to the pilgrims said the official of the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques, who is in charge of the management and cleaning of carpets in the Makkah's Grand Mosque.
- No one knows as of now from where the insects came into the boundaries of Makkah, They come suddenly to the Grand Mosque between Isha prayer and the sunrise. However in the past few days it greatly decreased in the number and its presence in the mataf area. Read : Saudi Arabia offers 583 scholarships to Pakistani students at Saudi universities
- Everyone in the cleaning section is working hard to end the presence of the black grasshoppers inside the Makkah's Grand Mosque for the health of worshipers, pilgrims and visitors.
- The presidency got a new piece of equipment called "Caesar Mob", which will help to prevent the spreading of such insects inside the Holy Mosque. It attracts the insects to one spot where they will be sprayed with insecticides. Trending : Saudi Aramco revealed new prices of petrol
- The presidency it has around 100 pieces of such equipment, which can be used 24 hours a day through 3 shifts.
- He said the external and internal plazas in the mataf area are cleaned every morning at 7:30 before the carpets are spread, which are cleaned and perfumed on a regular basis. See Also : Now send money to home country through self service ATM machine
NON-RESIDENT INDIAN VOTERS ONLINE PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR VOTE
The Election Commission of India has called is 10 million Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) around the world to register for their voting rights. Those who are above 18 years and living overseas can now visit ECI website and register for their voting rights. Most Viewed : Required documents for stamping Saudi visit visa and medical insurance
NON-RESIDENT INDIANS (NRIs) PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR VOTING
1. Visit the Official website of Election Commission of India at https://eci.gov.in/
- Select "ENROLL AS A NRI VOTER" for registering or just visit
2. Fill up the online form including your details like State, District, Constituency, Name, Surname, Relative Name, Last Name of Relative, Relation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Gender, Email, Mobile Numer, House No., Street, Village, Post Office, Pin Code.
- You also need to enter your Passport details, visa details, Residential Address. Read : Saudi Airlines check-in baggage drop off in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam before departure of flight
Required Documents to Upload :
- Once you submit your application, Election Commission Officer will inquire at your residence and the decision will be sent to you by post or SMS on mobile number. See Also : Procedure to final exit with expired Saudi iqama
- Overseas Elector EPIC will be allowed to vote in person at the polling station on production of your original passport.