SAUDI BANS 47 VIDEO GAMES AFTER THE DEATHS OF CHILDREN
The Saudi General Commission for Audiovisual Media has announced plans to ban 47 video games after the reports of suicide of 2 children being influenced to do so in an online game. Recommend : A photographer found a bag with 110,000 Saudi riyals in it
It's not an unfamiliar move in the Kingdom that's recently halted the sale of games like A Way Out, but the reason for the ban has some slightly unusual origins. Trending : Saudi police arrested a man for slapping street cleaner in Riyadh
- Saudi Arabia said the popular games such as Grand Theft Auto V, Assassins Creed 2 and Witcher were being banned for violating the rules and regulations reported one of the press, No further details were disclosed.
- A 13 year old girl and 12 year old boy took their own lives after playing the "Blue Whale Game", which encourages its players to do so. The Blue Whale Game has become a social media phenomenon even it is not a video game over the past 2 years in most of the countries. Read : Monthly average salaries of expats, Saudis, men and women
- The game encouraged to take online challenges for 50 days to self harm, think of it like a far darker, more harmful version of 'Ice Bucket Challenge' or other viral challenges that have appeared in the United States of America.
- Egypt and UAE have banned the Blue Whale Game even though it is not a video game, UAE's attorney General ordered to block several popular online games as they are damaging children's health in the country. See Also : Send money to home country through Enjaz online
A PHOTOGRAPHER FINDS A BAG WITH 110,000 SAUDI RIYALS IN IT
A bag containing 110,000 Saudi riyals cash was found by a photographer in Turkey's Bursa province and he returned to its owner who is a tourist. Trending : A girl forcibly hugged a singer in concert and get arrested
A Turkish photographer name 'Tezcan Gulen' was walking to work when he saw an unknown bag, he thought this bag belongs to a tourist, as it is tourist area, he decided to hand over it to officials without looking inside of it. Recommend : Average monthly salaries of Saudi expats and citizens
- The officials realized the bag held with large amount of money in Saudi riyals, they attempted to locate the owner of it along with the Gulen. In the same time 2 tourists contacted the officials that they had lost their bag with 110,000 riyals cash in it.
- This 2 tourists answered the questions asked by the officials about the bag contents, after realizing they are the real owners, they handed it to them. Read : Send remittance money through Enjaz online
- Both the tourists were very happy as they found their lost bag, they thanked the officers and Gulen many times before leaving that tourist area.
A GIRL WAS ARRESTED FOR HUGGING SINGER AT OKAZ SOUQ CONCERT
A girl was arrested in Saudi Arabia for forcibly hugging a singer at a concert in Taif city of the Kingdom. Trending : Man arrested for slapping street cleaner in Riyadh
Audience at the concert was amazed when a girl moved suddenly towards the stage and hugged the entertaining singer, The concert was at Okaz Souq Saudi popular festival. Most Viewed : Average monthly salaries of expats and Saudis
- Saudi police arrested the girl and placed in a girl care institution and will be referred to the specific department for prosecution, As per the local news Sabq.
- The girl had committed a deed incriminated in the recently approved anti harassment law, If convicted, she may face a jail up to 2 years and a fine of 100,000 Saudi riyals said local news Okaz. Read : New branch of AlBaik in Riyadh at exit 34
- The name and age of the girl was disclosed, The video of the moment went viral in social media. The video footage showing "A girl in a black veil rushing towards the singer performing on stage and hugging him then her bodyguards took her away".
- From the last few months, Various celebrities have given live performances in the Kingdom as part of social and economic reforms after unveiling Saudi Vision 2030 which aims to diversify the economy of Saudi Arabia. See Also : Saudi held its first chess championship
VIDEO : VIOLENT QUARREL BETWEEN SUDANESE & BANGLADESHI EXPATRIATES
A violent fight broke out between Sudanese and Bangladeshi expatriates in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia. Trending : A man slapped street cleaner in Riyadh
In a viral video footage the clip showed members of the 2 communities (Bangladeshi expats & Sudanese expats) were physically fought violently.
- According to the Almowaten, The Sudanese and Bangladeshi expatriates work as shepherds. Read : Expats and dependents can temporarily work with Hajj companies via Ajeer
- However there is no specific reasons were given for the violent brawl which took place at the sheep market of the Al Nasim neighborhood.
VIDEO : MAN SLAPPING LABOURER CAUSES PUBLIC OUTRAGE
In a viral video "A man in white thobe about the age of late twenties or early thirties slapped and assaulted a street cleaner in the Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh". Trending : Monthly salaries of expats and Saudis in the Kingdom
After the video became viral in Twitter, public strongly reacted on it, The video footage shows "A man wearing white thobe slapped expatriate labourer" who was working in the Martyrs Park in the neighbourhood of Gharnata. Recommend : Temporary jobs for Hajj season via Ajeer
- The Riyadh municipal authorities issued a statement slamming the "irresponsible and immoral act". Authorities announced that they would follow up the issue with security agencies, stressing firm commitment to protecting workers rights.
- Riyadh police identified and arrested the man, According to the sources he is a Saudi citizen and he has been referred to the Public prosecution.
- Riyadh police identified and arrested the man, According to the sources he is a Saudi citizen and he has been referred to the Public prosecution.
عاجل— أخبار الوطن (@AlwatanNews24) July 11, 2018
.#أمانة_الرياض تُصدر توضيحاً على فيديو #شاب_يصفع_عامل_نظافة ، وتؤكد رفضها لهذا التصرف اللامسؤول والغير أخلاقي وستتابع الأمر مع الجهات الأمنية حفاظًا على حقوق العاملين في مُنشآتها.
AVERAGE MONTHLY SALARIES OF EXPATS & SAUDI CITIZENS
According to the General Authority of Statistics, The average monthly salary of the expatriates living in Saudi Arabia is 3,768 Saudi Riyals in the first quarter of 2018 compared to 3,674 in the last quarter of 2017. Recommend : Expats dependents can temporarily work for Hajj firms through Ajeer
The average monthly salary of Saudi citizens reached 10,089 Saudi riyals in the first quarter of the year 2018 compared to the last quarter of the year 2017, The report said salaries of Saudi citizens raised by nearly 2%. See Also : Four new tunnels announced for Madinah for the safety of pilgrims
- The average monthly salary for Saudi men is 10,289 Saudi riyals and Saudi women is 9,230 Saudi riyals. While in government sector, Saudi men is receiving 11,095 and Saudi women are receiving 10,289 Saudi riyals.
- The average monthly salary of all the men and women employees (Expatriates and Citizens) is 6,210 Saudi riyals in the first quarter of 2018. The report is detailed from Saudi Gazette. Read : Photographing women while driving will lead you in jail
- The average monthly salary of Saudi employees in the private sector is 7,197 Saudi riyals while the expatriate employees receiving 3,899 Saudi riyals in monthly average.
- The highest monthly salary for Saudi citizens are for the age group of 50 to 54 years and it is 14,251 Saudi riyals. while the expatriates who crossed 65 years of age is being paid 6,189 Saudi riyals. Trending : King Fahad Causeway records highest number of travellers
- The report also reveals there are more than 361,000 expatriate employees who are above the age of 60 years. Expatriates constituted about 320,000 of them about 89% while Saudis were 41,055 about 11%.
DEPENDENTS OF EXPATRIATES ARE ALLOWED TO WORK FOR HAJJ COMPANIES THROUGH AJEER PROGRAM
Ministry of Labor and Social Development now allows expat dependents to work temporarily during Hajj season by registering at Ajeer temporary Hajj employment program. Trending : 4 new tunnels in Madinah to help pilgrims
However, expatriates need approval from their employers in order to work for other companies during Hajj season, Both citizens and expats above 15 years can use this system to find jobs. Recommend : 234,000 Expats lose jobs in first quarter of 2018
- Ajeer is an online system from Ministry of Labor and Social Development that links employers and employees. Individuals can post their resumes while companies can post the jobs.
- Hiring companies need to pay a fee of 160 Saudi riyals on each employee they get from Ajeer, The main aim of the Ajeer program is to reduce recruitment from outside the Kingdom during the peak season. See Also : Fines for transporting or employing illegal residents
- Expatriates cannot be recruited for the jobs which are reserved for Saudis, Domestic workers are not allowed to benefit from Ajeer system as per the Ministry of Labor and Social Development reported in Saudi Gazette.
- The Ajeer system serves both Hajj companies and other companies that providing services to pilgrims like transporting, catering, etc,. However non Hajj companies need to be in Green or above category in order to register at Ajeer and must be operating in Jeddah, Makkah or Madinah. Read : Employers should provide medical insurance to employees and dependents
- Investors from the sector have called for training on Ajeer systems, Similarly they called ministry to think on allowing domestic workers to look for jobs in this system as they are already in Saudi Arabia. They also said there is a need to create a round the clock hot line jobs for the Hajj season.
4 NEW TUNNELS IN MADINA FOR THE SAFETY OF PEOPLE
Four new pedestrian tunnels is going to built in Madinah in order to easier access to people who want to go the northern central region said Madinah Development Authority to Saudi Press Agency.
The new tunnels on King Faisal Road that leads to Madinah Holy Mosque will help traffic flow and improve pedestrian safety. The tunnels will ensure that pedestrians reach the Prophet's Mosque.
- The 4 tunnels which is up to 125 meters long includes elevators that are specifically built to accomodate to the elderly people and special need people. More over 12 escalators and stairs were built to help pedestrians reach Madinah Munawwarah Mosque with crossing the road.
- The new tunnels includes AC systems, firefighting systems, lighting and sound systems and security surveillance systems. This developments are part of Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, who is the chairman of Madinah's Development Authority, plans to improve the city.
SAMA ORDERS INSURANCE COMPANIES TO COVER NATURAL DISASTER VEHICLE DAMAGES
SAMA (Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority) has ordered insurance companies to append a insurance policy covering damaged vehicles affected by natural disasters like flood, rain, hailstone or flash flood.
Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority made it mandatory to all vehicle insurance companies to cover natural disaster policy, whether it is individual or a company. SAMA warned insurance companies, they will face legal action for not following or obeying its circular.
- According to insurance experts, The damages caused to vehicles in the last week Jeddah floods is around 200 million Saudi Riyals and the Insurance companies should pay a compensation is expected in betweeen 150 to 200 Saudi Million Riyals.
- The director general of insurance control department Hesham Tashkandi issued a circular in which he asked all insurance companies to modify their products in order to comply with the insurance coverage of natural disasters.
- Insurance companies Violating this circular will face legal action starting from January 2018. SAMA is ensuring the claimants have adequate information on insurance products and the appropriate coverage of their needs.
NOW SEND MONEY TO HOME ONLINE THROUGH ENJAZ
Enjaz banking service now officially allows you to send money online to your home country through internet without visiting enjaz remittance center or branch with the help of Bank Albilad. Most Viewed : No Tax on remittance of expats
Enjaz remittance center allows one to send money to their home country by exchanging from Saudi Riyals to your home country currency, It has a option of direct credit to bank and a cash option through western union. Trending : Cash limit allowed to carry at Saudi Airports
- To send money online without visiting Enjaz branch, One should be Albilad bank customer and should add beneficiary account as Enjaz beneficiary in net banking. Related : Indians sending less money to families
PROCEDURE TO ADD ENJAZ BENEFICIARY IN ALBILAD NET BANKING :
1. Once you successfully logged in to your Albilad net banking account, You can see an option of "FUND TRANSFER" on left side, Once you clicked on it, You will see all your beneficiary accounts, From above line you should click on "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY", You can also refer below image. See Also : Cash limits per day in Saudi Arabia
2. Click on "ADD BENEFICIARY", Enter all the beneficiary details like Remittance Option, Country, Bank, Branch City, Branch Name, Transfer Currency, Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, Address, etc,.
3. Next click on "PROCEED" and "CONFIRM" the details, Once you successfully added, You need to Activate it through ATM or Phone Banking. Read this : Enjaz remittance center
PROCEDURE TO SEND MONEY ONLINE TO HOME COUNTRY THROUGH ENJAZ :
1. As you already added "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY" in your Albilad net banking, Now you just login to your net banking, choose the enjaz beneficiary to whom you want to transfer money then enter the amount and choose currency.
2. Charge or service fee for this transaction is 16 Saudi Riyal, It is same as you pay when you send through enjaz remittance center.
WHATSAPP WILL NOT SUPPORT MILLIONS OF USERS FROM 2017
Whatsapp app service is going to stop working on millions of old smartphones by the end of the year 2016, Its time to upgrade your smartphones with Android and iOS updated versions or get ready to buy new smartphones. Trending : Whatsapp is now available on Desktop or laptop
Whatsapp have more than one billion monthly users, It is aiming to expand the new features on Whatsapp app in the future. So, here is the end of Whatsapp for old smartphones which do not support our upgraded version of Whatsapp. Most Viewed : FB Messenger & IMO calls resumed in Saudi Arabia
Whatsapp on several old devices (Smartphones, iPhones, Tablets, iPads) with older services will be discountinued in the beginning of the year 2017.
- Whatsapp will not support iPhone users with iOS 6 or lesser versions, For availing the whatsapp service you need to be in above versions. Hot : Solved, Apple iPhone balance deduction
- Whatsapp service is also going to stop on first, second, third and fourth generation iPads. To avail Whatsapp service users need to be on iOS 9.3 or above version.
- End of Whatsapp service on smartphones or tablets with Android 2.1 or 2.2 operating system from the ending of the year 2016. Recommend : Google Duo is in Saudi Arabia now
- Windows 7 devices need to update as soon as possible in order to get the Whatsapp service, As Whatsapp is not going to work on Windows 7.
- However, BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10, Nokia S40, and Nokia Symbian S60 users can use the Whatsapp app service till June 30, 2017, After that it will stop to work. See Also : Activate sim card on Absher Wathiq service
UAE DRIVING LICENSE TO SAUDI LICENSE FROM DALLAH DRIVING SCHOOL
Our blog reader Mr.Nadim shared his valuable experience of "Converting UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License" with us, And he want to share his experience with all our readers, So that it will be useful for the person who need it.
Process for converting UAE driving license from Dallah Driving School Riyadh:
Required Documents :
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Saudi Arabia's Iqama and UAE driving license. See Also : Check your Iqama Sponsorship
- Photocopies of Passport, Entry Visa page, Saudi Iqama and UAE driving license. Recommended : Saudi Driving License Renewal
Procedure for Converting UAE driving license to Saudi Driving License:
1. pay the licence fees either through Saudi online banking or you can also pay through agents in Dallah school. Similar : Driving License Saudi Arabia
2. Get the driving license form from agent on the main entrance he will charge SR 4/-.
3. There is one room for blood test and eye test who charges SR 150/- and gives you the report and fills your form. Read this : Check Traffic Violation
4. Then go to the main building and go to counter 6 and inform the police office in the counter that you want to change your UAE licence. He will stamp your file and ask you to go to other side counter 2.
5. Go there and submit the file and your original UAE licence. Related : Visit Visa for Dubai online
6. In next 5-10 minutes they will announce your name and will handover the new Saudi driving license.
7. They will take your UAE license and no driving test required.
DRIVING LICENSE FEE SAUDI ARABIA :
Total cost for making 10 years Saudi Driving license from UAE driving license is = 400+150+4 = SR 554/-.
All the best!
SAUDIA & FLYNAS LOCAL FLIGHTS FROM TERMINAL 5 IN RIYADH
SAUDIA DOMESTIC FLIGHTS : Saudi Arabian Airlines in Riyadh shifted all of its domestic flights operation From Riyadh and To Riyadh is now from Terminal 5 (Earlier its Terminal 3) of King Khaled International Airport (KKIA).
- Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of King Khaled International Airport will be used for arriving and departing of international flights. Recommended : Claim Flight delay compensation in Saudi Arabia
FLYNAS DOMESTIC FLIGHTS : From the 13th August all flynas domestic flights TO and FROM RIYADH will be from terminal 5(five) of King Khalid International Airport.
Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport (KKIA) Terminal 5 :
Riyadh Terminal 5 is a new expansion of King Khalid International Airport to increase the current capacity of 14 million passenger per year to 40 million by 2038. See Also : Saudi Arabia Airports
- It is little near to International airport, Every 10 minutes their is a shuttle bus service between terminal 5 and international terminals.
- This terminal have a capacity of accommodating 8 wide bodied aircraft's or 16 light bodied aircraft's. Similar : Airport Building Charges ABC Tax
- Terminal 5 of KKIA is with a parking area of 3740 cars, It will be connected with Riyadh metro once the metro project is finished. You May Also Like : Is Zam zam allowed in Saudi Arabian Airlines
- It has 60 counters for baggage check-in, 30 elevators, 19 escalators, six conveyors and 20 self service counters. Read Also : Alfursan Frequent Flyer Miles