DAMMAM AIRPORT CUSTOMS STOPPED MAN FROM SMUGGLING GOLD 3.59 KG
Saudi Arabia's customs department stopped a man carrying 3.599 kilograms of gold from Dammam's King Fahad International Airport (KFIA). Most Viewed : Indian Government sets limit on gold per family
A passenger arrived in Saudi Arabia was trying to smuggle 3.599 kg of gold by hiding it in his underwear, shoes socks and in the undergarment called corset, corset is used to support an injured back or some people use it to shape their figure. Trending : Riyadh sweeper gets gold and gifts
- Customs department chief 'Yousef Al Zakan' at King Fahad International Airport said appropriate action have been taken against the passenger, who try to smuggle gold without paying customs fee for carrying 3.599 kilograms of gold as per the article published in Al Arabiya news. See Also : No Umrah Visa fee for first time in each Islamic year
- All the passengers who are arriving to Saudi Arabia or departing from Saudi Arabia should declare, If they are carrying above SR 60,000/- which is equivalent to 16,000$, whether it is amount of money or precious metals. Related : Cash limit or gold metals allowed to carry through Saudi Arabia's Airports
- All Passengers must fill the form and should declare if they are carrying cash or precious metals worth above 60,000 Saudi Riyals or 16,000 United States Dollars.
- Declaring the information in the customs form will subject it to one's legal accountability said Zakan, Dammam's King Fahad International Airport custom officer. Read this : Claim flight delay compensation in Saudi Arabia
KERALA MAN ATTENDS HIS OWN MARRIAGE ON A VIDEO CALL
Marriage is a memorable day in everyone's life, Some people may dream and plan about it from their childhood, But things will not be in favor all the time, As once you grown you will show more commitment towards your work and career. Most Viewed : India limits on gold per each family member
A story of one Kerala guy named Harris from Kollam district, who was unable to attend his own marriage physically as he did not get leave from company due to work commitments in Saudi Arabia. But he ended up marrying online on a video call. Trending : Expat mother arrested for receiving money
- Harris attended his own marriage on a video call and his sister performed groom role all in a traditional way on his behalf. Read this : Rules for women marrying Saudi Man
- As the marriage was planned in Advance, He do not want to postpone his wedding, so he decided to attend his own marriage far from thousands of kilometers in Saudi Arabia through a online video call. Recommend : NRI's can exchange old currency in 4 ways
- This Kerala guy is working as a marketing manager in one of private company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. His wife is working as a nurse in one of government hospital, All the relatives and friends attended this marriage as normal.
- As the Saudization program is benefiting more jobs to Saudi citizens, Expats and NRI's are worried about their jobs and careers in Saudi Arabia. Keralites are working in maximum quantity in the Gulf states. See Also : Indians sending less money to families
NO MORE UMRAH VISA FEE FOR FIRST UMRAH IN A ONE ISLAMIC YEAR
Good news for all the Muslim people all over the world and for those who aspire to perform Umrah without paying 2000 Saudi Riyal Umrah visa fee. Yes you are reading right now you can perform without paying Umrah visa fee. Trending : Saudi Visit Visa fee as per nationalities
No more Umrah visa fee for the first Umrah of every Islamic year, But for the second Umrah in the same Islamic year you have to pay 2000 Saudi Riyals as Umrah visa fee. Most Viewed : Pay for Medical Insurance with KSA Visit Visa
- It means if you already did Umrah in the current Islamic year and you want to perform again then you have to pay Umrah visa fee. Recommend : New family visit visa fee in Saudi Arabia
- If you perform Umrah last Islamic year and now you want to perform Umrah again, You can perform it with out paying Umrah visa fee.
- This information is received from Haramain people on their Facebook. If you are still confuse on it, then you can follow the below method or contact your local agent for more information. See Also : Visa Categories applicable for new visa fee
CHECK UMRAH VISA FEE FOR THE CURRENT ISLAMIC YEAR :
You can also check the Umrah visa fee applicable for you by using your passport number.
1. Follow the link of Government E-services Haj portal "Eservices.Haj.Gov.sa"
2. Enter your "Passport Number", Then select your "Nationality" country, Now enter the image code shown just below the box and then "Submit".
- If you did not perform Umrah for the current Islamic year it will show you a message "Not required to make payment for Umrah Visa".
-If you already performed Umrah in the current Islamic year, It will show you a fee amount equivalent to SR 2000/-. Read this : Labor receives gifts and gold with effect of Social Media
STREET CLEANER BECOME A CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT
A Bangladeshi street sweeper in Riyadh city of Saudi Arabia has became a celebrity overnight in social media. As one of his picture became viral in the Kingdom through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Trending : End of Whatsapp for millions of users in 2017
An Instagram user teased this cleaner by posting a picture of this street sweeper looking at gold in a jewelry shop, he added a caption on it "He looks as though he is seeing trash". Related : MOI warns harmful comments about Islam
- But his post reaction came in the support of this Bangladeshi cleaner as many users commented they will financial assist this guy, if he found.
- Abdullah Al Qahtani with twitter account Ensaniyat (Humanitarianism) started a campaign to find this man available in the image. He asks if some one know this man get touch with him as one gold set is waiting for him. Most Viewed : Indian arrested for Photoshop the image of Kaaba
- Few twitter users identified the location of this image through the visibility in reflection of glass on this photo.
- Turki Al Dajam, An executive at a Saudi sports channel, showed in a Snapchat video, Abdul Karim choosing a gold set. He also post some photos of this cleaner with his new gifts. See Also : Saudi Municipality shuts shop for refusing customer
- 65 year old Abdul Karim was delighted with the gifts, He said, He saw someone taking his picture, But he did not expect it resulted in this way.
- Saudi people are overwhelming and ready to help others, The picture was taken to insult this old man, But the result from Saudi and Expats was only love. There are few people who use social media, But the above story set the example of inspiration to take in a positive way. Recommend : King Abdullah Park in Al Malaz Riyadh
RUMOR OF HAJJ & UMRAH VISA FEE WAIVED OFF
Few people continuously asking us "Is Hajj and Umrah fee of SR 2000 is waived off by Saudi government?" as they read some where in social media and in some Pakistani news papers. Trending : New visa fee from Hijri 1438
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah also confirmed with Arab news that, These are the rumors, Their is no truth in that. Some Pakistani media stated that Saudi government waived off the fee of SR 2000 for Hajj and Umrah visas. Recommend : New penalties for traffic violations
- Saudi Arabia government will pay the fee of SR 2000/- only for the first time Hajj and Umrah pilgrims. For the second Hajj or Umrah, pilgrims have to bear the fee of SR 2000. It was effected from the beginning of the hijri year 1438. Similar : Above 40 years will be deported to home rumor
- Removing fee of SR 2000/- from Hajj and Umrah visas are fake and wrong news, do not believe such news which does not have an authentic source. This is not the first rumor on social media about Saudi Arabia. Related : Visa categories applicable for 2000 fee
- However Pakistani people are requesting the Saudi Arabia government and the King Salman to remove the fee for Hajj and Umrah. As number of families want to do Hajj or Umrah and they cannot bear this huge fee amount. See Also : Iqama renewal fee rumor
WHATSAPP WILL NOT SUPPORT MILLIONS OF USERS FROM 2017
Whatsapp app service is going to stop working on millions of old smartphones by the end of the year 2016, Its time to upgrade your smartphones with Android and iOS updated versions or get ready to buy new smartphones. Trending : Whatsapp is now available on Desktop or laptop
Whatsapp have more than one billion monthly users, It is aiming to expand the new features on Whatsapp app in the future. So, here is the end of Whatsapp for old smartphones which do not support our upgraded version of Whatsapp. Most Viewed : FB Messenger & IMO calls resumed in Saudi Arabia
Whatsapp on several old devices (Smartphones, iPhones, Tablets, iPads) with older services will be discountinued in the beginning of the year 2017.
- Whatsapp will not support iPhone users with iOS 6 or lesser versions, For availing the whatsapp service you need to be in above versions. Hot : Solved, Apple iPhone balance deduction
- Whatsapp service is also going to stop on first, second, third and fourth generation iPads. To avail Whatsapp service users need to be on iOS 9.3 or above version.
- End of Whatsapp service on smartphones or tablets with Android 2.1 or 2.2 operating system from the ending of the year 2016. Recommend : Google Duo is in Saudi Arabia now
- Windows 7 devices need to update as soon as possible in order to get the Whatsapp service, As Whatsapp is not going to work on Windows 7.
- However, BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10, Nokia S40, and Nokia Symbian S60 users can use the Whatsapp app service till June 30, 2017, After that it will stop to work. See Also : Activate sim card on Absher Wathiq service
SAUDI AIRLINES FLIGHT FROM LUCKNOW TO JEDDAH EMERGENCY LANDED IN KARACHI
A Saudi Arabian Airlines flight was emergency landed at Karachi Airport on Thursday, The flight was departure from Lucknow, India and was traveling to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Report confirmed by Saudia Airlines officials. Trending : Riyadh domestic flights from terminal 5
After the flight take off from Lucknow, India the pilot suffered health issues, The Co-pilot took the control of the flight and coordinate and force the authorities of Jeddah and Karachi airports to make emergency landing at Karachi Airport, Pakistan. Most Viewed : Flight delay compensation as per GACA
- The co-pilot landed the plane safely in Karachi Airport, No further details was given on the health issue of the pilot, But the pilot received the necessary tests and transferred to the hospital for the further treatment. Recommend : Airport tax in Saudi Arabia
- Passengers of the flight were taken off and sent to the airport for waiting, A new replacement flight with fresh crew taken the passengers to Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport. See Also : Get your Saudia Alfursan card
INDIA SETS LIMIT ON GOLD AVAILABLE IN YOUR HOME
In hunt of black money, Indian government now set the limit of gold to be in Indian home per family including each member like married women, unmarried women and men. Earlier in hunt of black money Indian government bans 500 and 1000 rupees notes in whole India within a night. Trending : Indian rupee fall down against dollar
According to the latest information revealed by Indian government, The new limit of gold in the form of jewelry and ornaments for each family member is
- For Married women : 500 grams of gold
- For Unmarried women : 250 grams of gold
- For Men or male member : 100 grams of gold
- If your family member have more than the above limit, It can be seize by government, holding legitimate jewelry up to any extent is fully protected. Most Viewed : NRI's can exchange their old 500 & 1000 rupees notes
- Indian government is looking to get Income tax on gold that bought through black money. Government and Income tax officials are planning to raid on the gold holders to find out the gold available. Recommend : India bans 500 and 1000 rupees notes for hunting black money
- According to new Income tax law, Unaccounted investments in gold will be taxed at 60% plus 25% surcharge and cess. Income tax officials will be asked about the money details from which you bought gold.
- No tax on gold jewelry that purchased through disclosed income, Only unaccountable income will be taxed. Hot : Money exchangers lose 2 Billion Indian rupees
- After the clarification of gold limit per each member of family, It is expecting the gold businesses may slip down. Related : Indians sending less money to their families
MONEY EXCHANGE CENTERS ABOUT TO LOSE 2 BILLION INDIAN RUPEES IN KSA
Money exchange centers in Saudi Arabia are about to lose millions of Saudi Riyals (Approximately 2 Billion Indian rupees) due to the Indian government demonetization step of scrapping 500 rupees and 1000 rupee notes. Trending : Indian rupee fall down against Saudi Riyals
According to the report of Saudi Gazette, There are more than 50 money exchange centers in Saudi Arabia with the support of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA). Most Viewed : How Indian expats can exchange old money
- On the 9th November 2016, Just after the day of demonetization news, Interior Ministry warned the public and money exchange centers to hand over the Indian currency to the banks and replace it with new money or 100 rupees denomination notes.
- It is estimated that money exchange centers currently holds nearly SR 110 Million Riyals nearly 2 Billion Indian rupees. About half of the money will be remained in Kingdom for long term and would increase pre-tax profits for public sector banks. Related : India scraps 500 rupee and 1000 rupee notes
- 80% of the Indian currency will return to Indian banks, It is about to increase the growth of deposit by 10%. Hot topic : Indian arrested for adding Hindu god on Kaaba
INDIAN RUPEE FALL DOWN TO ITS LOWEST AGAINST DOLLARS & SAUDI RIYALS
Indian rupee fall down to a low record against US dollars and Saudi Riyals after three years. Currently Indian rupee against dollars is 68.85 and 18.30 against Saudi Riyals.
After the heavy word 'demonetization' from government of India, Indian money started falling down, Some experts are expecting it to reach 70 and 72 against dollars in the coming months.
- Indian expats living abroad are sending heavy remittances more than their salaries from their savings as they seen this after 3 years, Earlier in August 2013, the rate was same as of today.
- Few Indian expats are still waiting to remit their money to home country as they are expecting rupee may fall more down. Few are dilemma whether they have to wait to go more down or send now.
- As the new year and Christmas is ahead, Indians around the world sending more money to their families. Remittance centers and exchange centers abroad are seen in rush more than normal time.
- All the money savers in Saudi Arabia are enjoying the current exchange rate as they are getting 18.30 Indian rupees now against the Saudi Riyals and 68.70 rupees against US dollars.
SAUDI MUNICIPALITY SHUTS SHOP FOR REFUSING SPECIAL NEED CUSTOMER
A hair saloon shop shuts down by Municipality officials in Jazan (Jizan) city of Saudi Arabia as the barber employee refused a wheel chair customer request. Trending : Report labor violation and get 10 percent reward
A young wheel chair customer requested the barber employee to cut his hairs on his wheel chair itself, as he was not able to move. But the barber refused and asked the customer to sit on their barber chair only for his haircut. Most Viewed : Huroob expats banned from entering in Saudi Arabia
- Customer reported the case to the local municipality, After the investigation from municipality officials, the barber shop is shuts down for the discriminate or differentiate the customers. Similar : Notice period in employment as per Saudi Labor Law
- Many social media users welcomed the decision of Municipality officials and requested the shop should remain close at least for two years. Related : Indian expat arrested for doctoring Kaaba image
- Every one should comply with rules and regulations including laws of Saudi Arabia, and should help and convince those who needs special help. See Also : King Salman said 'No Royal is above law'
EXPAT MOTHER ARRESTED FOR RECEIVING MONEY FROM SON
An Indian expat mother was arrested in India for trying to deposit fake currency notes worth Rs 30,000 in State Bank Of India account, After the demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. Recommend : Possible ways for NRI to convert old notes to new
The accused women name is Mariyamma and she is of 65 years, She tried to deposit Rs 49,500 in her SBI kondotty branch account in Kerala. Related : India scraps 500 & 1000 rupee notes
- Out of 49,500 rupees,The bank officials found Rs 37,000 were old and fake notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 and then officials informed the police about this.
- When she questioned by police, from where she got that fake notes, she answered her children living in gulf send her money through Hawala or Hundi system, Hawala system is illegal in India. Trending : Indian arrested for posting Kaaba image with idol
- As per the bank manager complaint on fake notes, A case has been registered under IPC section 489 (B) (C) and the woman arrested and remanded to judicial custody. See Also : Huroob expats are no more allowed in Saudi Arabia
- It is in news that due to scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 old notes in India, Hawala system people are offering more Indian money than earlier for gulf currencies. Similar : Indians sending less money to families
- It is your duty to be alert and not involve in such activities, As you seen the above case. People may provide good offers, but at last you or your family will be the one to face problems.
INDIAN ARRESTED FOR POSTING IMAGE OF KAABA WITH HINDU GOD ON IT
An Indian expat in Riyadh has been arrested by Saudi Arabia police for posting the image of Islamic holiest place Kaaba with a Hindu sculpture on it. The post was circulated on a Facebook social network and few people reported it to Riyadh Police. Recommend : MOI warns harmful comments about Islam
The suspect with unknown name is about the age of 40 and he is working as agricultural engineer, He edited the image of Kaaba and put a Hindu sculpture on it. Trending : Indians sending less money to home than Pakistanis
- After an investigation in Riyadh on this Facebook post, Saudi police catch the suspect and arrested him in Al Majma'ah city of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : India bans 500 & 1000 rupee notes
- The post was seen on Facebook and reported it to the authorities by some Saudi citizens. Being a Islamic country Saudi Arabia is very serious on any kind of harsh statement on Islam. Related : No Royal is above Law - King Salman
- Many twitter users seek the attention about it to the authorities as it is a religious insensitivity and demanded police to arrest the suspect.
- According to Saudi Arabia Law, anyone who circulates the material that violate religious values, public order, public mortal and privacy can be jailed up to 5 years. Similar : How can NRI's convert their old 500 & 1000 rupee notes
- Few days before itself, Our blog alerted our readers that be careful for what you are posting on social networks.