RIYADH TO DAMMAM TRAIN DERAILS DUE TO HEAVY RAINS & FLOODS
Saudi Railways Organization's Riyadh to Dammam train derailed in Dammam on Friday due to heavy rains and floods on the railway line, Injuring 18 passengers. Related : Riyadh to Dammam Trains
Out of 193 passengers and 6 crew members, 18 were minor injured last night, nearly about 1 AM all the passenger were transferred to another train. Similar : SAPTCO
- Railway track repaired work has started to resume services of the closed Riyadh to Dammam train track. See Also : Cash limit allowance in Saudi Airports
- From Last few days Saudi Arabia has seen heavy rain and floods in its various cities, Many people posted the current situation of their cities by posting their updated videos and photos. Read this : Is zamzam allowed in Saudi Airlines
MINISTRY OF LABOR WEBSITE IS BACK TO WORK
The Ministry Of Labor (MOL) and Social Development website is now working fine from today morning after facing a issue of Shamoon 2 virus attack from the last three weeks, but still it seems to be little slower. Trending : All Ministries in KSA
Due to the system down at the Labor office, Issuing Iqamas and renewing Iqamas was temporarily suspended as the system is attached with MOI (Ministry Of Interior) Absher and Muqeem services as per the Saudi Gazette news. Recommend : Kawadir Jobs portal from Ministry
- The Communications and Information Technology (CICT) already warned Saudi Arabia that Shamoon 2 virus may attack some government websites and asked all to take precautions on it.
- Employers and their expatriate employees are facing penalties, Jail term and deportation as their iqamas are expired or not issued. See Also : Saudi Labor attaches in various countries
- Since 3 weeks many employers and companies are unsuccessful as they are trying to renew and issue their expatriate employees iqamas. Most Viewed : Saudi Riyals caught in Bananas
- Employers will face a imprisonment of 1 year with a penalty of SR 25,000/- and SR 100,000/- on each employee while expatriate employee may face jail term and deportation. Read Also : Check Iqama transfer status in MOL online
TWO PASSENGERS FOUND WITH 250000 RIYALS HIDING IN BETWEEN BANANAS
Two passengers traveling to Dubai from Calicut's Khozikode Airport was arrested by the Department of Revenue Intelligence in Kerala as they were trying to smuggle Saudi Riyals currency worth 2,50,000 packed in between bananas. Trending : 80 falcons flown with prince on the wings of flight
These two passengers was scheduled to travel to Dubai International Airport from Kerala's Kozhikode International Airport through Indigo flight. As the authorities found something fishy in their baggage, They stop them for checking it. Most Veiwed : No more expiry date on Iqama
- Saudi Arabian Riyals worth SR 2,50,000/- (About 45 Lakhs Indian Rupees) was found packed cleverly in between the bananas in their check-in baggage. As the amount was unaccounted, the money was seized by Directorate of Revenue Intelligence. Recommend : Penalties on employers for iqama violations
VIDEO : MAN ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO LIT HIMSELF NEAR KAABA
A man tried to burn himself near the Kaaba in Makkah, Thanks to the active security officials and the pilgrims who stopped and arrested him on the spot.
Police officers, pilgrims and worshipers spotted a man who went to lit himself near to the Kaaba by pouring some liquid material on himself. People formed a circle around him till officers took him outside.
- Social media circulating the rumors as that man is trying to burn the Kaaba instead of himself, Major Sameh denied the report and said he is only trying to harm himself.
- The accused person seems to be mentally ill and his age is in between 40's , this incident was happened on Monday from that time itself it reached to various social media networks.
- Watch the below video of incident, Which is circulating on various social media networks, You can able to see some bottle and the security officials arresting the accused near the Kaaba in Makkah.
EXPATS & CITIZENS ARE WELCOME TO SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE ALJAWAZAT
Saudi Arabia's Jawazat is asking the suggestions and ideas of the expatriates and citizens to improve the services of upcoming Jawazat online portal, Your idea or suggestion may serve to the millions if it is accepted. Related : General Directorate of Passports
On the 31st Janardiyah festival, The General Directorate of Passports launched an online portal which is requesting expatriates and citizens to suggest your idea on the categories like Passports, Absher, Resident, Administrative Affairs & Others for the improvement of upcoming Jawazat online portal, You can present your idea in English or Arabic. Similar : Jawazat related Services fee
- The upcoming Jawazat website will serve and help the millions of Saudi citizens and expatriates living in the country, So you can share the problems currently people are facing so that it can serve you better.
To share your idea or suggestion in English or Arabic, Click on the link "ALJAWAZAT FUTURE".
1. One should login through Twitter or Facebook network.
2. Click on "SHARE YOUR IDEA" button.
3. Write your ideas or suggestions.
4. Choose suitable category from "Passports, Absher, Resident, Administrative Affairs and Others".
5. Click on "PUBLISH". See Also : Download Jawazat related forms
- Your few moments may create the future for Saudi Jawazat (General Directorate Of Passports). Thousands of people already suggested, Now it is your turn to suggest your idea. Know this : All Ministries of Saudi Arabia
SAUDI ARABIA FREEZE WITH BELOW ZERO DEGREE TEMPERATURES
Riyadh experienced its first coldest Friday of the current season as the temperature reached below zero degree, Snowfalls are also seen in the various northern cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Penalties on companies for iqama violations
Civil and Health Authorities of various cities sent messages to the residents asking to take precautions against cold and flu. The northern cities of Saudi Arabia recording sub zero temperatures with strong winds and snowfalls as per the weather forecasts. Recommend : No more expiry date on iqama
- Due to strong winds on Thursday night most of the people remained in their homes those who came outside was fully covered, The temperature was 7 degree in Riyadh for the Friday prayer at 12 pm.
- Visitors of Janardiyah festival in Riyadh returning home early as the weather is cold. General Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME) has predicted the weather with a cold spell and low visibility and the winds will speed 50km per hour. See Also : Expats Remittance tax proposal rejected
- The minimum temperature in Riyadh on Friday was -2 degree Celsius the forecast for this week is to be 1 degree on Saturday, 5 degree on Sunday and 7 degrees on Monday. Read this : Send money to home online through enjaz
EMPLOYERS FINE FOR IQAMA VIOLATIONS & EMPLOYING ILLEGAL WORKERS
Saudi Jawazat(General Passport Office) will fine SR 500/- for employers who failed to renew the iqamas of their expatriate workers before 3 days of its expiry date and SR 25,000/- for hiring illegal workers without work permit. Trending : No more expiry date on Iqama
The Directorate General of Passports (Saudi Arabia Jawazat) warned the employers, companies and sponsors for delaying the process of issuing new iqama's or renewing old iqama's of their expatriate workers. Do you know : What is Jawazat?
- Employers who failed to renew or issue iqama before three days of its expiry will be charged SR 500/- on each resident identity card for the first time.
- If the violation is repeated for the second time then the penalty will be increased to SR 1000/- on each expatriate iqama. Hot : Check iqama expiry date online
- In case of repeating the same violation for the third time then that expatriate worker will be deported to his or her home country. Most Viewed : Saudi Expats new fee
- Those who delayed issuance or renewing iqamas due to Shamoon virus attack will be exempt from the penalties, However they have to approach National Information Center through Ministry Of Labor and Social Development.
Saudi Arabia Jawazat also warned those employers and companies, who are employing or employed illegal expatriate workers. In this case the violation penalties will be as follows
- SR 25,000/- for first violation with one year ban on new recruitment and deportation of the related manager in case he is an expatriate.
- For repeating the same violation second time, the penalty will be increase to SR 50,000/- with two years of ban on new recruitment and the deportation of the related manager in case of an expatriate. Recommend : new Jawazat Services fee
- Third time violation will fined with SR 100,000 with five years of ban on new recruitment and one year jail term for the related manager and deportation in case of an expatriate.
WATCH : 80 FALCONS FLEW WITH PRINCE ON THE WINGS OF FLIGHT
80 Falcons flew on the wings of the flight instead of their own wings, As one of the prince of Saudi Arabia bought tickets for them to fly with him. Trending : No more Expiry date on Iqama's
The pictures and videos gone viral like a fire, As one of the flight captain sent the picture to his friend and his friend posted on social media with a status "My captain friend sent me this photo, Saudi prince bought tickets for 80 hawks". Most Viewed : Wolf attacked kid in Saudi Shopping mall
- As seen in the picture, All the falcons seems to be blind folded and tied securely with the seats as they paid for it, Cabin crew is staring from far without puzzling with them. Hot : Send money to home online
- It seems, the tickets have been booked with Qatar Airways or Etihad flight. But the social media people raised questions on the airways, As the Qatar Airways and few other airlines allow only six hawks or falcons to be brought for fly on economy class. Recommend : Holidays in Saudi Arabia for 2017
- Transportation of Hawks or Falcons is a rare practice in the Middle East countires, Falcon is a national bird of United Arab Emirates (UAE), They have their own forest green passports for flying into the UAE and other countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Morocco, Syria and Pakistan. See Also : Saudi Tax first time in the history
NEW MUQEEM CARDS EXPIRY DATE REPLACED WITH ISSUE DATE
After a successful year of replacing expatriates Iqama's with a new muqeem identity card in Saudi Arabia, Now renewed iqama's got a slight change, Yes, now 5 years validity is gone from renewed muqeem cards now its displaying Issue date instead of Expiry date. Trending : No tax on expats money
Now renewed muqeem identity cards or iqama's got a slight changes in below places
1. "Expiry date (الانتهاء)" is replaced with "Issue date (الاصدار)". It does not mean Expiry date is gone, validity still available but it is online. Related : Check Iqama Expiry date online
2. Place of Issue (مكان الاصدار) is now displaying "Electronic Services (الخدمات الإلكترونية)" instead of "City Name".
3. "Business License number (رخصة العمل)" is no more available on renewed muqeem cards.
- Expatriates who already renewed their muqeem cards may already noticed a change, Yes old muqeem cards are now replacing with new muqeem cards, But it is not sure whether it will be change yearly or once in a five years. Most Viewed : New fee on expats iqama from 2018
- Few people may get both iqama cards, Five years validity card and a new card, Those people have to keep in mind that only the new one is valid and the old one is already expired even though it has 5 years validity, As the authorities will now check your "card number (نسخه)".
- "Iqama copy number (نسخه)" is a number, Which will change every time you get a new iqama, Whether you change your name or you renewed iqama or you transfer iqama, The number will change each and every time, This is one of the authentic method to get caught if you are using valid card or not. Hot : Benefits of Iqama
- Last year (1437), Saudi Arabia's government bring a change on expatriates iqama identity cards, The validity of the iqama card extended to 5 years instead of 1 year and the name iqama renamed as muqeem residence identity card. Related : Saudi Muqeem residence card
SAUDI ARABIA REJECTS THE PROPOSAL OF EXPATS REMITTANCE TAX
Shoura Council of the Saudi Arabia has rejected the proposal of tax on expat remittances after the statement of Finance ministry, 73% percent of Shoura council members refused the proposal of tax on expatriate remittances without discussing. Trending : Send remittances online to home country
- Earlier Finance ministry official said Kingdom will not agree with any tax plan on money flow for transferring from Saudi Arabia to any different country, KSA provided full freedom to move the money reported Saudi Gazette. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia public holidays in 2017
- Out of 119 Shoura members, 86 members rejected the plan without discussing saying it may effect the Saudi economy, while 33 Shoura council members voted for supporting the plan of tax on expats remittance. Hot : Expats Levy fee from July 2017
- As per the majority of votes, The proposal of 6% tax on remittances of expats is withdrawn by the financial committee, Earlier also it was rejected and proposed to study later. Recommend : Revised new visa fees in Saudi Arabia
- So all the expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, if you see any such message in social media or anywhere, just say happily, it was a old proposal, which is rejected again by Shoura council members, financial committee and Saudi Government. Read this : Online Gosi certificate
PRESTIGIOUS KING FAISAL INTERNATIONAL PRIZES FOR 2017 (1438)
Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wins the prestigious award of King Faisal International Prize (2017) for "Service to Islam", Last year (2016) it was Saudi Arabia's Saleh Abdullah bin Himeid and before last year(2015) it was India's Zakir Naik who won this prestigious award in the same category of Service to Islam. Trending : King Salman order millions of humanitarian aid to Syria
King Faisal International Prize initially was launched in the year 1979 by the King Faisal Foundation, This prestigious and glorious award recognizes the outstanding works of the people or institutions in 5 categories
1. Service to Islam
2. Islamic Studies
3. Arabic Language and Literature
For the year 2017, King Faisal International Prize award announced by Khalid Al Faisal the adviser of the Custodian of Two Holy Mosques, Emir of Makkah Region, CEO of the King Faisal Foundation and the chairman of King Faisal International Prize. Related : No royal is above law - King Salman
- The selection committee of the prize observed that the King Salman has shown the commitment to the Life of Prophet Mohammed(PBUH).
- Supported the Historic sites of Prophet Sira(Life of Prophet Mohammed) and its Implementation by King Abdulaziz Dara (Foundation of Research and Archives).
- He also founded King Abdulaziz Complex for Endowment Libraries in Madina Munawwarah for preserving the Arabic and Islamic heritage.
- King Salman has ensured dedicated efforts to unite Arabs and Muslims in the face of difficulty challenges currently in the Arabic and Muslim world. Similar : King Salman orders resolve the issues of distress workers
- King has stood for steady Arabic and support on the Palestinian issue and offered several remarkable services to the needy in several Arab and Muslim countries.
- "Islamic Studies(2017)" category award bagged by Professor Ridwan Al Sayyid, University of Lebanon.
- "Arabic Language and Literature(2017)" category award gone to Arabic Language Academy of Jordan. See Also : King Salman launched new currency designs of Saudi Arabia
- Professor Tadamitsu Kishimoto, Japan won the award in "Medicine(2017)" category.
- Professor Laurens Molenkamp, Netherlands and Professor Daniel Loss, Switzerland bags the award in the category of "Science" for the year 2017. Most Viewed : Saudi nurse sets an example of humanity
NOW SEND MONEY TO HOME ONLINE THROUGH ENJAZ
Enjaz banking service now officially allows you to send money online to your home country through internet without visiting enjaz remittance center or branch with the help of Bank Albilad. Most Viewed : No Tax on remittance of expats
Enjaz remittance center allows one to send money to their home country by exchanging from Saudi Riyals to your home country currency, It has a option of direct credit to bank and a cash option through western union. Trending : Cash limit allowed to carry at Saudi Airports
- To send money online without visiting Enjaz branch, One should be Albilad bank customer and should add beneficiary account as Enjaz beneficiary in net banking. Related : Indians sending less money to families
PROCEDURE TO ADD ENJAZ BENEFICIARY IN ALBILAD NET BANKING :
1. Once you successfully logged in to your Albilad net banking account, You can see an option of "FUND TRANSFER" on left side, Once you clicked on it, You will see all your beneficiary accounts, From above line you should click on "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY", You can also refer below image. See Also : Cash limits per day in Saudi Arabia
2. Click on "ADD BENEFICIARY", Enter all the beneficiary details like Remittance Option, Country, Bank, Branch City, Branch Name, Transfer Currency, Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, Address, etc,.
3. Next click on "PROCEED" and "CONFIRM" the details, Once you successfully added, You need to Activate it through ATM or Phone Banking. Read this : Enjaz remittance center
PROCEDURE TO SEND MONEY ONLINE TO HOME COUNTRY THROUGH ENJAZ :
1. As you already added "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY" in your Albilad net banking, Now you just login to your net banking, choose the enjaz beneficiary to whom you want to transfer money then enter the amount and choose currency.
2. Charge or service fee for this transaction is 16 Saudi Riyal, It is same as you pay when you send through enjaz remittance center.
FILIPINOS (OFWs) LAND BANK IN SAUDI ARABIA
Good news for the Filipinos(OFW's) living in Riyadh, As they are going to get their own Philippine Land Bank in the capital of Saudi Arabia in the current year by September 2017 as per the Finance Secretary Carlos G Domiguez III. Most Viewed : Filipinos stopped from going on final exit
Currently their are more than 8 Lakhs (800,000) Filipino expatriates living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of which 40 percent (40%) are in Riyadh. Filipinos residing in the Saudi Arabia are the 2nd largest source of remittances for Philippines. Trending : Public Holidays in Saudi Arabia for 2017
- President of Land Bank said initially acquire Philippine Postal Savings Bank and then they will offer financial education and investment counseling services to OFWs, Then it will take 8 months to convert it into a postal bank as Land Bank subsidiary.
- To be operational by September 1st 2017, OFW Land Bank will seek clearances form GCG (Governance Commission for Government owned & controlled Corporations) and PCC (Philippine Competition Commission). The bank also needs approvals from SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) and Monetary Board and the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas(BSP). See Also : Santa is not welcomed in KSA
- The branch of state own Philippine Land bank will be in the near areas where OFWs meet or it will be near to the Philippine Labor Office as per the current information. This bank will dedicate to the needs of OFWs for Filipino expatriate workers. Read this : Check your salary history online in Saudi Arabia
- The Land bank is already involving with the Commission on Audit and the BSP for starting the process and converting the Postal Bank to the Land Bank subsidiary. New : Saudi nurse sets an example for humanity