SAUDI ARABIA'S KING SALMAN ORDERS 300,000 COPIES OF QURAN FOR MAKKAH & MADINA'S GRAND MOSQUES
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has issued an order to provide 300,000 copies of Quran to Makkah's Grand Mosque and the Prophets's Mosque Madinah from King Fahad Holy Quran Printing complex in Madina. Trending : King Salman laid foundation stone for Disney rival project
According to Saudi press Agency report, Out of 300,000 copies of Holy Quran, 200,000 copies of Quran to provide in Makkah Mukaramah Mosque and 100,000 to Madinah Munawwara mosque. The General President for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques Sheikh Abdulrahman Al Sudais valued the order of King Salman. Recommend : We continuously need expats in Saudi Arabia - Muhammad bin Salman
- The aim of the order is to have necessary copies of Quran in both the Holy mosques for pilgrims to read and recite. Sheikh Al Sudais called the relevant people in the General Presidency to start receiving the copies of Holy Quran and make them available to worshipers.
- As per the Al Sudais, The pilgrims and visitors of the Grand Mosque in Makkah and Prophet's Mosque used to this valuable gift and generous care by the leaders of Saudi Arabia, since the era of the Late Founder King AbdulAziz until the current era of the Custodian of Two Holy Mosques King Salman. He added "May Allah make this country's security and stability eternal". Read : Saudi Arabia gifts 7000 tonnes of dates to the world
SAUDI WOMEN DRIVERS WILL FACE HEAVY FINES & JAIL TERMS FOR VIOLATING TRAFFIC RULES
Woman drivers to face heavy fines and jail terms for stunt driving in Saudi Arabia, New rules of violations will also cover women drivers now, After the royal order will officially allow women to drive in the Kingdom from June 24th of 2018. Trending : Women to run taxis in Saudi Arabia
- A woman who found in breach of the law for the first time will be fined up to 20,000 Saudi Riyals and her car will be impounded for 15 days.
- The violator female driver will also face trial before a special court, which will decide whether the woman would put in jail or not. Recommend : Banks are ready to support women drivers
- According to the article 69 of traffic law, stunt drivers will face heavy fines and their car will be seized and they also face a jail term.
- If the violation is repeated, the car will be seized for a month and the violator will face a fin of 40,000 Saudi Riyals and will face court. See Also : Saudi Arabia may reduce 800,000 to 1 million expat drivers
- In case the violation is repeated for the third time, the fine will be increase to 60,000 Saudi Riyals and their car will be seized and they will face a court case.
- Saudi women aged between 13 and 30 will be held at a female only care center in case of breaking the law and banning reckless driving. Read : Careem to employ thousands of women drivers in Kingdom
- Expatriate women drivers who break traffic laws will be held in women only prisons with pending legal measures on them.
SAUDI ARAMCO PLANS TO PLANT ONE MILLION TREES IN EASTERN REGION OF SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia's Aramco is planning to plant one million trees in the Eastern region of the Kingdom. Aramco already launched a campaign to grow trees. Trending : Makkah to Madina train will be on tracks after Hajj
Top oil producer "Aramco" is planting 26 types of trees and seedings in Saudi Arabia, The plants will be of types, which do not consume more water, in order to protect the natural resources in the Kingdom. Recommend : Check Saudi visa stamping status on passport
- CEO of Aramco said they will use Trees with specific characteristics that match the dry climate of Saudi Arabia, It includes trees like Al Sammar, Al Ghaf, Al Badal, Al Salam, Al Talh, Al Athal and those trees which do not need more water.
- Saudi is a home to many unique environment with desert climate and need to be highly cared, So Aramco is keen to ensure that our campaign of planting one million trees by 2025 has 5 elements to improve the quality of life in the Kingdom. Read : Indian travel agents confirmed Saudi visit visas rates reduced
- We are not going to rely on groundwater in the project, but we bring innovative technology that will used to reduce the required amounts of irrigation water by nearly 70 percent. We will provide an environment for walking, hiking and excercising in order to improve the quality of life in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
- One million trees will be a shield in the environment of Saudi Arabia and it will reduce the effects of sandstorms and will absorb 20 thousand tons of carbon dioxide every year. See Also : Saudi Visit visa fee country wise
SAUDI TO LAUNCH A SIRENS TEST IN RIYADH REGIONS & EASTERN REGION
The General Directorate of Civil Defense will launch a test for the sirens of Emergency Alert System in Riyadh Region ( Riyadh, Al-Kharj, Aldilam, and Ad- Dir'iyah) & Eastern Region (all cities) at 01:00 PM. on Thursday, 24/ 8/ 1439 (10th May 2018). To ensure project readiness. Most Viewed : Saudi visit visa fee country wise in 2018
For your information, There are 3 types of alarm tones as follows
1. TONE 1 : "Intermittent Tone" that will continue for a minute, It is an early warning of a possible threat.
2. TONE 2 : "Wavy Tone" that lasts for a minute, This indicates that the threat has occured. Trending : Saudi visit visa fee reduced for Indian nationals
3. TONE 3 : "Fixed, Continuous Tone" that lasts for a minute. It shows that the threat has passed.
- The objective of sounding the siren is to make residents aware of the warning system, which is used in the event of natural disasters, wars and other dangers that could affect the city. See Also : Procedure to check the status of Saudi visa stamping on passport
The General Directorate of Civil Defense will launch a test for the sirens of Emergency Alert System in Riyadh Region ( Riyadh, Al-Kharj, Aldilam, and Ad- Dir'iyah) & Eastern Region (all cities) at 01:00 p.m. on Thursday, 24/ 8/ 1439 (10/ 5/ 2018). To ensure project readiness.— الدفاع المدني السعودي (@SaudiDCD) May 9, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA'S VISIT VISA FEE COUNTRY WISE
The new list of countries for which Saudi Arabia visit visa fee is reduced, 21 countries in the list, However Turkey, USA, Schengen countries and British nationals will get visit visa on the earlier mentioned rates. Trending : Saudi Arabia's visit visa fee is reduced for Indians
1. BULGARIA, ROMANIA, CROATIA, IRELAND, CYPRUS, ALBANIA, KYRGYSTAN and MAURITIUS : Saudi Arabia's visit visa for all the mentioned nationals is now 250 Saudi Riyals, whether it is single entry visa for 6 months or multiple entries visa for 2 years.
2. ARGENTINA, INDONESIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, MEXICO : All these nationals will get 6 months single entry Saudi visit visa for only 250 Saudi Riyals, However for 6 months with multiple entries will be 3000 SR, for 1 year with multiple entries will be 5000 SR and for 2 years with multiple entries will be 8000 Saudi Riyals.
3. AUSTRALIA: All the nationals of Australia will get 6 months single entry Saudi Arabia's visit visa for 506 riyals, For 6 months with multiple entries they will be charged 3000 SR, 5000 SR for 1 year with multiple entries and for 2 years with multiple entries will be charged 8000 Saudi Riyals.
4. CANADA : Citizens of Canada can get Saudi Arabia's visit visa for 6 months with single entry at 350 SR, with multiple entries at 435 SR and multiple entries for 1 year at 5000 riyals and 8000 for 2 year multiple entries.
5. INDIA : Indian nationals can get Saudi Arabia's visit visa for 6 months with single entry at 305 SR, 6 months with multiple entries at 455 SR, 1 year with multiple entries at 810 SR and 1,110 SR for 2 years with multiple entries. Read : Is Saudi Family visit visa reduced for Indians?
6. BRAZIL : Brazil citizens can get Saudi Arabia's visit visa for 6 months with single entry at 300 SR, while for 6 months with multiple entries will be 3000 SR, 5000 SR for 1 year with multiple entries and 8000 for 2 year multiple entries.
7. UKRAINE : Ukraine passport holders will get Saudi Visit visa for 6 months with single entry for 375 SR, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years multiple entries for 3000 SR, 5000 SR and 8000 Saudi Riyals.
8. HONG KONG : 290 SR for 6 months single entry visa, 850 SR for 6 months multiple, 1 year multiple for 870 SR and 2 years multiple entries for 870 Saudi Riyals.
9. RUSSIA : Russian passport holders can get Saudi visit visa for 790 SR with single entry for 6 months, 1330 SR for 6 months, 1 year and 2 years with multiple entries.
10. USA, BRITISH, SCHENGEN COUNTRIES & TURKEY : Saudi Arabia's visit visa fee nationality wise
11. All OTHER NATIONALS : 2000 SR for single entry for 6 months, 3000 SR for 6 months with multiple entries, 5000 SR for 1 year multiple entries and 8000 SR for 2 year multiple entries.
FINALLY, ITS CONFIRMED, FAMILY VISIT VISAS OF SAUDI ARABIA FOR INDIANS IS 305 SR ONLY
Finally, The confusion and dilemma of Indian expats is over upon Saudi visit visa, As recently they go through the news of family visit visa for 305 Saudi Riyals instead of 2000 Saudi Riyals. Few tried to prove it as wrong and rumor, but Indian travel agents and media tried to prove it a reality. Most Viewed : Saudi Visa stamping status of your passport
Yes, now the good news is, Indians are getting Saudi fmaily visit visas for 305 Saudi Riyals for 6 months (180 days) with single entry, which was 2000 riyals earlier.
- 455 Saudi Riyals for 6 months with multiple entry. Recommend : Makkah to Madinah train from September
- 810 Saudi Riyals for 1 year with multiple entries and
- 1,110 Saudi Riyals for 2 years with multiple entries.
A lime light for those who sent back their families to their home countries, In the last 4 months, thousands of Indian families left Saudi Arabia since the introduction of Dependent fee on the families of Saudi expatriates. Which left thousands of homes, villas and apartments are empty with a huge loss to real estate. Similar : Is Saudi visit visa reduced to 305 SR
- Indians are becoming emotional, since the news broke by Indian media, travel agents and social media. Few people applied back for family visit visas from the MOFA websites on confirming with travel agents. However their is a small limit of time for applying visit visas till 10th of the Ramadan after which it will be blocked till the Hajj season finished.
Some of the emotional comments from Indian people on reducing Saudi visit visa fees are
- "I am nothing with out you 'My Family', Please come back and join with me in Saudi Arabia". Read : Check Visa delegation for Saudi visa stamping
- "My lovely daughter, I missed you since you go, Please come back to me".
- "Saudi Real estate and Shopping malls will come back to the life soon".
- "Thank you Saudi Arabia, For giving a chance for us to bring back our families in visit visas instead of bringing them on permanent family visas". See Also : Benefits of bringing family in Saudi Arabia
HARAMAIN TRAIN TO BE OPERATIONAL BY SEPTEMBER, JEDDAH AIRPORT BY THIS MONTH
Saudi Arabia's Haramain train between Makkah and Madinah with a speed of 300 km/hr to start in September of this year, which is just after Hajj season of this year, According to the statement of Saudi Transport Minister to Arab News. Trending : Penalties for umrah visa violators
This high speed electric Haramain train will be the fastest train in the Middle East, It will connect King Abdullah Economic City, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah in the 450 km long railway line. Recommend : Makkah to Madina train takes you 130 minutes
- It will be able to carry 60 million passengers in a year and it will be fully operational from the beginning of 2019. Transport system is a main pillar of the national economy and a key driver of the economic renaissance that will be under Saudi Vision 2030 strategy.
- The new airport in Jeddah will be operational from this month with a limited number of domestic flights, other flights will be added from July and September of this year along with 6 new gates for international flights. Read : No Umrah visa fee for the first time visitors
- King Abdulaziz International Airport will be fully operational within the first 3 months of 2019 with 46 gates, which is 5 times bigger than the current size and will accomodate more than 30 million travelers in a year.
HUGE FIRE BORKE OUT IN ONE PLANT OF JUBAIL INDUSTRIAL CITY, NO HUMAN CASUALITIES REPORTED
A huge fire has been seen in one of the major factory in Jubail industrial city of Saudi Arabia, which made thick clouds of smoke and flames in the city. Trending : Is Saudi visit visa price reduced to 305 SR from 2000 SR?
The plant where the huge fire broke out is specialized in manufacturing tissues, medical equipments and products in the Kingdom. The thick columns of black smoke and flames made havoc on the industrial unit. Recommend : New visa center in Jubail for Indians
- No human casualties were reported in the fire, The civil defence and fire fighting units battle to prevent the flames from spreading it to the neighbouring industrial buildings.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO CHECK YOUR SAUDI VISA STAMPING STATUS ON YOUR PASSPORT
Procedure to check your Saudi visa stamping status on your passport, This status will reveal whether your passport is stamped with visa or not, The process is same for all nationalities and on all types of visas. Trending : Check the assigned Agent name to follow up your visa stamping process
This process is applicable for all types of visas like Work visa, family visa, Business visit visa, Commercial visit visa, Diplomatic visa, Educational visa, Escort visa, Extend Return visa, Family visit visa, Government visit visa, Hajj visa, medical, Resident visa, seasonal work visa, special visa, temporary work visa, missions and organizations visit visa, merchandise delivery, Tourism visa, Transit visa, Umrah visa or Work visit visa.
1. In order to know your visa stamping status on your passport, You must need your Passport Number. If you are ready with it, just click on this link "Saudi Visa stamping status".
2. Once you clicked, It will open a page, where you need to enter your details like PASSPORT NUMBER, NATIONALITY, VISA TYPE, VISA ISSUING AUTHORITY CITY and enter the image code as shown and click on "SEARCH".
- VISA TYPES are like Work visa, Resident visa, family visit, etc,. Read : Check kafeel sponsor id and name
- VISA ISSUING AUTHORITY is a city in your country, where you have Saudi Embassy or Consulate, where you sent your passport for stamping. Example : MUMBAI, NEW DELHI, KARACHI, ISLAMABAD, etc,. Recommend : Check Saudi Arabia visa status online
3. If a page is opened with all your visa details, Then it means your visa is stamped, If you see error message, It means your visa is still not stamped. Related : Check Saudi family visit visa status online
SAUDI ARABIA'S LARGEST OLIVE PLANTATION REGISTERED A RECORD IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
Saudi Arabia's Al-Jouf Agricultural Development Company has received a certificate of merit from The Guinness World Records as the largest modern olive plantation in the world during a ceremony held in Riyadh in the presence of Prince Abdulaziz bin Mishaal bin Abdulaziz, chairman of the board of directors of the company.
The director of the company, managing director, Abdulaziz bin Mohammed Al-Hussein said that this achievement by the company was culminated 10 years ago with the support of the Ministry of Environment, Agriculture and Water, which stood with the company and supported it by loans to achieve its successes.
Al-Hussein added that the company owns an area of 7730 hectares planted with 5,000,000 olive trees, pointing that The Guinness World Records has studied what the company has submitted, which qualified it for being one of its member.
He pointed out that the company is working to develop plans that comply with the Kingdom's vision 2030 to be more ambitious, as the company began in 2009 the idea of transformation of olive cultivation, saying that the production amounts to (15000 tons) olive oil subjected to a number of tests to ensure the quality, which contributed to winning 8 Certificates in quality.
Al-Hussein noted that the company has the largest plant producing olive oil in the Middle East, and will work over the next two years to establish a plant to produce pickled olives, and other body care products. The report is published in Saudi Press Agency.
INDIAN TRAVEL AGENTS & NATIONAL MEDIA SEEN CHANGES ON FEE OF SAUDI FAMILY VISIT VISA
According to Indian national media, Saudi family visit visa is reduced to 305 Saudi Riyals per passport from 2000 Saudi Riyals and the new fee is effected from 2nd May 2018. This news was reported in several Indian news channels and travel agents confirmed it. Trending : Saudi Arabia visit visa fee for Indians is now 305 SR
One of the social media user said, As per one of Indian travel agents from Kerala, this news is true and authentic, He know the travel agent who issued this visa, but it is not officially declared. But the visit visa for 3 months from India to Saudi is stamped in 305 Saudi Riyals.
– As per Indian travel agents, Saudi Arabia reduced Visit visa fees with effect from 1st May 2018, The revised fee + Services charges in Indian rupees and Saudi Riyals are as follows.
– As per Indian travel agents, Saudi Arabia reduced Visit visa fees with effect from 1st May 2018, The revised fee + Services charges in Indian rupees and Saudi Riyals are as follows.
Single Family Visit visa - 7500 Indian Rupees (305 SR) + Insurance
6 Month Multiple visa - 10800 Indian Rupees (606 SR) + Insurance
1 Year Multiple visa - 17900 Indian Rupees (1000 SR) + Insurance
2 Year Multiple visa - 25500 Indian Rupees (1431 SR) + Insurance
– Only Indian nationals noticed this change, while other nationals are getting the visa on same 2000 Saudi Riyals. However, it is not clear from Saudi media, We still need to wait for authentication of this news. Those who are going through the process can update your status on comment for the benefit of others.
MINISTRY OF LABOR DENIES THE NEWS OF CLOSURE OF SHOPS AT 9 PM IN SAUDI ARABIA
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development said there is no official decision yet on the shop closures at 9 PM in Saudi Arabia as per the report reported in Saudi Gazette news.
In recent days, it has been seen in many social media reports that the ministry has approved closure of shops in the Kingdom at 9 PM. However the ministry denies the reports claimed by some social media posts.
- Spokesperson of Ministry also clarified that such decisions will be applied only after a study on it in all aspects.
SAUDI ARABIA RELEASED EGYPTIAN ELDER WOMAN SAADIA, SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR CARRYING DRUGS INTO SAUDI ARABIA
The Egyptian authorities said the security forces in the kingdom released on Monday the Egyptian elder woman Saadia Abdel Salam in coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Arabian Department of Public Prosecutions. , she is a victim of fake umrah and she was arrested by authorities of Saudi Arabia airport for carrying drugs into the Kingdom.
Egyptian consul general in Jeddah, Hazem Ramadan, explained that the consulate had succeeded in releasing Saadia citizenship after the consulate had handed over the origins of the Egyptian prosecution investigations in the case of the Saudi side, which proves the innocence of the citizenship of the drug smuggling charge. Recommend : Woman arrested for posting sensitive content
- He noted that the consulate would provide it with the necessary facilities to perform Umrah rites in Makkah and visit the Prophet's mosque in Medina, before leaving for home after completing the relevant legal procedures.
- It is noteworthy that the need of Saadia fell victim to one of the deputies, who abused her by performing the Umrah because of her strong desire to perform, taking all the expenses of the trip through a businessman who took care of the trip as a work of charity. Most Viewed : Egyptian teachers arrested for giving illegal classes
- Before her travel, the person who provided the Umrah provided her with a bag that allegedly contained the belongings of the benefactor and asked her to hand over to him immediately upon her arrival. The security services handed her over on March 20, possession of a bag containing a large quantity of narcotic substances.