HEAVY PENALTIES ON ILLEGAL EXPATS WHO FAILS IN THIS AMNESTY PERIOD
Illegal expatriates who failed to leave Saudi Arabia in this 90 days amnesty period will face heavy penalties ranging in between 15,000 Saudi Riyals to 100,000 Saudi Arabian Riyals as per the statement of Passport Department head. Trending : Amnesty period for illegals in Saudi Arabia 2017
The chance of three months amnesty period will not come again and again, Illegal expatriates and violators must take advantage of it from March 29, They can rectify their illegal status, clear heavy penalties. Related : Nation free of violators campaign
- Violators fingerprints will not be recorded, so that they can comeback to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again in the legal status. In normal days violators fingerprints will be recorded in Jawazat, so that they can ban violators from re entering into Saudi Arabia.
- This "Nation free of violators" campaign, which is starting from March 29 (Wednesday) will also allow expatriates who overstayed on Visit Visas, Transit Visas, Hajj Visas, Umrah Visas and those ones who entered KSA in a illegal way. Recommend : Investors can become self sponsors
- Undocumented illegal expatriates, Work visa violators with Iqama expiry and run away expats who are reported as huroob will also benefit in this period, Be in touch with your Embassy or consulates from now, So that they can tell you the procedure to follow. Similar : Raids on illegal businesses in Riyadh
- As per the statistics of General Authority, There are 12 million expatriates are living in Saudi Arabia out of 32 million population. You May Like : Firms notices to Expats in KSA
90 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD IN SAUDI ARABIA 2017
Saudi Arabia Jawazat (Passport Department) is going to set a large number of policemen and private officers from March 29, who will hunt for violators in certain areas and will allow them to take benefit of 90 days amnesty period. Trending : 3 Months Amnesty period for illegal expatriates
Security personnel and border guards will hunt south border areas to stop illegal overstayers and infiltrators from March 29 to three months as part of this campaign "Nation free of violators" . Violators should take benefit of this period and avail themselves to avoid legal actions. Hot : Expatriates can invest and become self sponsors
- About 19 government agencies arranged all preparations for this 90 days amnesty period and Nation free of violators campaign, which is about to begin from next Wednesday (March 29). This drive will clear the status of iqama violators, labor and border security regulations.
- Fines and penalties will be exempted for the violators in this amnesty period of 3 months, They can also rectify their status, This whole report was also published in Saudi Gazette before a day. Related : Hunt on Riyadh's illegal businesses
- If the Iqama violators and labor regulations takes the initiative of departing from the Kingdom, Their fines will be clear off, They can legally come back to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again. Read this : No more expiry date on Iqama
- Nearly 98 detention houses have been arranged for accommodating violators before their deportation, Riyadh have 13 centers, Makkah have 4 centers, Qasim, Madina, Tabuk and Asir have 3 centers in each city, Baha and Jouf have 2 centers in each city, while Najran, Jizan and Hail 1 center in each city to accommodate near by areas. Similar : Saudi Companies notices to Expatriates
- All the embassies in the Saudi Arabia are informed through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) about this amnesty period of 90 days and about this new campaign "Nation free of violators".
A NEW PROPOSAL "EXPATRIATES CAN INVEST & BECOME SELF SPONSORS"
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is heading towards a new program in which expatriates can sponsor themselves without involving any Saudi national as their sponsor, If they invest in Saudi Arabia and pay a annual tax of 20 percent. Trending : 3 Months of amnesty period for illegals in KSA
This new proposal is not yet approved, but it is in study from relevant authorities, This proposal allows expatriates to invest in Saudi Arabia and become self sponsor on paying annual tax of any of the two types.
- First type of tax is on regular accounts, In which expatriate will pay on revenues, costs and gains. Related : Riyadh's illegal businesses on red alert
- Second type of tax will be on profit in case there are no profit, there will be a specific percentage depending on profession.
- Till now expatriates are running businesses in Saudi Arabia on the name of Saudi citizens and paying them a certain percentage of profit. Similar : Companies notices to Expatriates in KSA
- Now new proposal will allow expats to run businesses on their own names and become self sponsor and pay a certain percentage of profit to government as tax.
- Currently Expatriates are dominating commercial activities and commercial cover ups account for 80 percent of Saudi Arabia economy, which is about 300 Billion Saudi Riyals. This is one factor behind unemployment of Saudi citizens. Recommend : Saudi Riyals cleverly packed in Bananas
- 30% of expatriates are working for themselves under commercial cover ups, Authorities are trying to reform labor market and allowing expatriates to invest on specific regulations and annual taxes. Most Viewed : Penalties for Employers on Iqama violations
90 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD FOR ILLEGAL EXPATRIATES IN SAUDI ARABIA
Overstaying Expatriates and iqama violators should leave Saudi Arabia with in three months of amnesty period starting from March 29 (1st Rajab 1438) instead of facing high and severe penalties. Trending : Companies notices to Expatriates Employees
Yesterday, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Naif, Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior announced the above statement during the inauguration campaign of "Nation free of violators" at ministry office, The campaign was approved by King Salman. Related : One month deadline for returning employees passport
- This 90 days amnesty period helps violated expatriates to correct their status and exempt from heavy penalties, Corrected status expatriates will get a right to work legally in the Kingdom.
- This campaign applies to all the expatriates who do not have valid iqama, identification paper, Visit visa violators, Hajj visa violators, Umrah visa violators and Transit visa violators.
- Overstaryers of Hajj visa, Visit visa, Umrah visa and Transit visa need not to visit government offices, they can directly depart from any of Kingdom's sea port. Similar : One more sector reserved in Saudization
- Work visa and iqama violators must depart from the Passports Department or Ministry Of Labor by following a different procedure.
- Huroob (Absent from work) declared expatriates, expatriates who entered the Kingdom illegally, Undocumented persons, Haj violators must visit to the nearest Expatriates Administration office (Idarat Al Wafideen) for following different procedure. Recommend : New train between Riyadh and Al Qassim
- All the embassies in the Saudi Arabia are informed through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) about this amnesty period of 90 days and about this new campaign "Nation free of violators".
- Iqama violators, Labor regulations should take the initiative for voluntarily depart from the Kingdom, Fingerprints of violators will not be recorded in this specific amnesty period, So that they can get a chance to come again in Saudi Arabia.
- In the year 1435, nearly 2.5 million iqama violators left Saudi Arabia as part of "The nation free of violators" campaign. Most Viewed : Send Money to Home now online
- But the new campaign of "The nation free of violators" will include all government authorities to follow up closely on related establishments and activities which will supervised by Government authorities.
RIYADH STARTED CLEAR-OUT OF ILLEGAL BUSINESSES FROM RESIDENTIAL AREAS
After a 3 months of grace period on illegal businesses and establishments in Riyadh, City authorities have started a procedure to clear illegal markets which are operating from residential plots. Trending : Free Bus Service at Riyadh's Airport
Following the government order in December with a 3 months grace period, Riyadh Municipality asked illegals to leave immediately before they force to evacuate and cut off the services of water and electricity to them. Recommend : Saudi Railways launched new train between Riyadh & Qassim
- Most of the businesses specially small private companies with a staff of millions of foreigners, who came in a group while oil was in boom in Saudi Arabia, They are using residential buildings as their offices to reduce their costs. Similar : Umrah service buses from Riyadh
- Few companies will be going to shut down as they are unable to follow the legal procedures due to effect in oil price, Saudi economy and their finances. Most Viewed : King Abdullah Park in Malaz Riyadh
- Riyadh, The Capital of Saudi Arabia holds more than 8 million of population out of which 3.4 millions are expatriates, which is one quarter of Saudi Arabia's population as per the official statistics.
- After the directive passed by Riyadh's High Commission of Development, Expat laborers have to vacate and move out of their quarters where they use to live and running their businesses in. Related : Istiqdam office address in Riyadh
- Small businesses like tailors, mechanics, grocery stores, clothing stalls shout be driven out as part of improvement in security, environment and traffic flow.
WHATSAPP FREE AUDIO & VIDEO CALLS ARE BACK IN KSA
Whatsapp audio calls and videos calls are back to work now in Saudi Arabia from today morning for most of the people living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Did you check yours today? Trending : Whatsapp now available on Desktop
Earlier morning today i got a whatsapp audio call, I did not realize it, But i talked on it, When i came to know it was Whatsapp call, I wonder. Then i tried a Whatsapp video call to my friend in Saudi Arabia, He lifted and we talked as a test call, It's working fine. Recommend : IMO & FB Messenger calls resumed in KSA
- We did not know for whom exactly its working and for whom it not, One of my friend he tried a Whatsapp call through mobile internet sim, He made a ringing call, When the receiver lifted the call, There was no voice and there was a status of "Connecting".
- Whatsapp and Viberr free calls service was suspended in Saudi Arabia on the year 2015, While last year Line, FB Messenger, IMO free voice and video calls was suspended for a short time, then it resumed to work. Related : End of Whatsapp for millions
- Last year Communications and Information Technology (CITC) informed that they did not ban Whatsapp call service, It was the Whatsapp who blocked because they are complying rules and regulations of the Gulf states including Saudi Arabia. New : Google Duo free video calls
- Saudi Arabia is not the only country where Whatsapp free calls was not working, It was not working on some of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states. Last year on February the Whatsapp call service was resumed for few days then again its suspended. Similar : STC Sawa
SAUDI AIRLINES CHECK IN & BAGGAGE DROP OFF FROM RIYADH CITY
Saudi Arabian Airlines allows its Riyadh's passengers to check in, drop off baggage and get boarding passes from the Riyadh city itself before visiting King Khalid International airport. Trending : Riyadh's Domestic Airport
This service from Saudi Airlines was started before one year and it is a huge success in the city. To meet the demand of customers, Saudia added more staff and equipment. Recommend : Saudi Airport Tax
- It allows passengers to check in, drop off their baggage and collect boarding passes before 24 to 6 hours from your flight departure time.
- Accepts baggage from all Saudia International flights departing from Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport except United States, United Kingdom, Canada and connecting flights. Similar : Flight Delay Compensation in KSA
- Special treatment baggage like Pets, Medical Care, Wheel Chairs, etc,. are not acceptable from this location, This kind of baggage are acceptable only at Airport. Related : Zamzam as baggage in Saudia
- Online purchased extra baggage vouchers will be accepted here, New extra baggage vouchers are available on this location.
- This service is going to save your time on long queues at airport baggage counters, Specially in Summer holidays, Eid holidays and vacations. Most Viewed : New train from Riyadh to Al Qassim
- This service is available at Saudia head quarters Building, East Ring Road, In between Exit 14 & 15 from Saturday to Thursday on timing 9 AM to 10 PM and on Friday the time is 1 PM to 10 PM.
APPLY FOR CLERK JOB IN RIYADH'S INDIAN EMBASSY
Indian Embassy in Riyadh is inviting the candidates to apply for the job of "CLERK" in Embassy, selected candidates should join within one month, Salary ranges from SR 3000 to 9225 Saudi Riyals depending on the selected candidate. Trending : Companies notice to Saudi Expatriates
Required Profile for Job position 'CLERK' :
Job Applicants should hold a degree with good knowledge on computers and must have good communication skills in Arabic and English languages. Most of the preference for selection will be given to the candidates who have good command on Arabic Language. Related : Limit of Gold allowed to carry at Indian Airports
Procedure to apply for 'CLERK' job in Riyadh's Indian Embassy :
- Submit the application form online with all your details like Name, Mobile Number, Email, Date of Birth, Iqama Number, Nationality, Passport Number, Gender, Current Address and Permanent Address. Similar : Free bus service at Riyadh's Airport
- Applicants also need to mention the details like Qualification (10, 10+2, Graduate, Post Graduate), Arabic Knowledge, Computer Skills (Typing English, Typing Arabic, MS Word, MS Excel, Basic Knowledge of Computers). Recommend : Saudi Railways company launched new train from Riyadh to Qassim
- For applying this position, You can visit directly to the Indian embassy website or use this link "Submit online job application for Clerk Job".
- The Last date to apply for this job is 20th March 2017, All selected candidates should join within one month.
FREE BUS SERVICE BETWEEN INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC TERMINALS IN RIYADH
Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport provides a free bus service in every 10 minutes between International Airport (Terminal 1, Terminal 2) and Domestic Airport (Terminal 5). Most Viewed : Riyadh's Domestic Airport on Terminal 5
Airline Passengers those who are traveling through Riyadh in connected flights should know Riyadh's International Airport and Domestic Airport, Both airports are in the same area but in different zones and terminals. Recommend : Demand your compensation on flight delays
- If someone is traveling to home country through connected flight from any Airport (Dammam, Jeddah, Madina, etc,.) to Riyadh Airport and from Riyadh to his home country. Then they will be landed in Riyadh's domestic airport, which is at terminal 5, Those people have to go to Riyadh's International Airport which is at terminal 1 and terminal 2. Trending : 3 Kg gold caught at Dammam Airport
- Specially for those passengers there is a free bus service which allows passengers to travel between Riyadh's International and Domestic Airport for every 10 minutes. Not only passengers anyone who like to travel between terminal 5, terminal 1 and terminal 2 can use this service. Related : Limit of cash you can carry through Saudi Airports
Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport Terminals :
Terminal 1 & 2 : Arrivals and Departures of International flights Similar : Careem & Uber pickups from airport banned
Terminal 3 & 4 : Closed for future use (Earlier used for Domestic Flights)
Terminal 5 : New airport only for domestic flights arrivals and departures.
LIMIT OF GOLD INDIANS CAN CARRY THROUGH AIRPORTS WITHOUT DUTY FEE
Indians living abroad for more than one year can now carry gold ornaments duty free through Indian airports, Male passengers can carry gold jewelry worth 50,000/- Rupees, while Female passengers can carry Gold ornaments worth Rs 100,000/-. Trending : India sets limit of gold to be in home
India is one of the world's largest and biggest consumer of the 'Gold', Indians adore this precious metal. Indian expatriates living abroad love to buy gold due to its high quality and low prices at foreign. Recommend : Man caught with 3 Kg gold at Dammam
CHILDREN ALSO APPLICABLE TO BRING GOLD IN INDIA :
- 50,000 Rupees limit for male passenger gives you 20 grams of gold on passenger, While ladies will can get 100,000 Rupees gold ornaments, If you have a child more than 1 year, He or she is also applicable to bring in duty free.
- This yellow metal gold can also be use as an asset in India, As you can convert it to money in case of emergency, Newly wed brides wears lots of gold in India as part of their tradition, Some people invests on gold to get benefits in future. Similar : Limit of cash allowed to carry in Saudi Airports
BRINGING GOLD BISCUIT OR GOLD COIN OR GOLD BULLION :
Gold Biscuit, Bullion or Coin is not allowed in duty free, You need to pay duty tax on it, Only Gold ornaments or Jewelry is duty free.
BRINGING GOLD MORE THAN SPECIFIED LIMIT :
If you bring gold more than the specified limit, then you need to pay duty tax of 10.3%, If you stayed 6 months or above in abroad. If you stayed abroad less than 6 months then you need to pay 36.05% of duty tax fee. You May Like : Saudi Arabia rejects proposal of charging tax on expats remittances
HOW MUCH GOLD YOU CAN BRING BY PAYING DUTY FEE :
You can bring up to 1 Kg of Gold if you want to pay duty tax, It can be in any manner, Gold coin, Biscuit or Jewelry. But you must need to stay 6 months abroad to bring it.
- If you visited India in short visits less than 30 days, Then it will be negligible and you are eligible to bring gold about 1 Kg by paying duty tax fee. See Also : Saudi Arabia will Tax first time in History
IS IT COMPULSORY TO MENTION BRINGING GOLD IN CUSTOMS FORM :
If you carry gold more than the specified limit, Then you must need to specify in customs declaration form, If you caught with more than the specified limit of gold without mentioning in customs form you will be asked to pay a high penalty or you may get arrested.
SAUDI ARABIA COMPANIES SENDING CLEAR NOTICES TO EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEES
Saudi Arabia companies giving a notice to all the expatriate employees living with their family, The notice is regarding Expat Levy Fee for all non Saudi employees with dependents which is effecting from July 2017. Trending : Fee on Companies from Jan 2018
The new budget of Saudi Arabia(2017) brought a new fee called EXPAT LEVY on expats who are with dependents or family, It is effective from July 2017. As the time is near, companies do not want to take a risk on paying it, so they are conveying messages to all non Saudi's from now itself for making necessary arrangements. Recommend : Nationality wise Visit Visa fee in Saudi Arabia
- Starting from 1st July 2017 (07-10-1438), Those who are renewing or applying new iqamas for their family members or dependents should pay an Expat Levy fee of SR 1200/- (SR 100 for each month) on each dependent from the year July 2017 to June 2018. A fee of extra SR 500/- will be added on Iqama renewal of above 18 years age.
- Starting from 1st July 2018, All the Iqama issuance and renewals of the dependents will be charged with an Expat Levy fee of SR 2400/- (SR 200/- for each month) on each dependent from the year July 2018 to June 2019. An extra fee of SR 500/- is also applicable for Iqama renewals of each dependent above 18 years. Most Viewed : Insurance fee must with visit visa fee
- Starting from 1st July 2019, The Iqama issuance and renewal of family members or dependents will be charged with an Expat Levy fee of SR 3600/- (SR 300/- for each month) on every dependent for the period of July 2019 to June 2020. Hot Topic : New penalties on traffic violators in KSA
- Similarly from 1st July 2020, The expat levy fee will become SR 4800/- (SR 400/- for each month) on each and every dependent till July 2021. Read this : Deadline for Companies for returning expatriate passports
EMPLOYERS SHOULD RETURN EMPLOYEES PASSPORTS WITHIN ONE MONTH
Saudi Labor Ministry warns employers and companies for keeping passports of their expatriate employees and issued a deadline of one month to return all the passports to their expat workers as per Saudi Gazette news. Most Viewed : Employers violation penalties
Last year in July, The Ministry Of Labor and Social Development decided to penalize with SR 2000/- on those all employers who keep their workers passport. But still most of the employers keeping the passports of their expatriate employees. Trending : Employers fine for iqama violations
- Passport is a personal document and no one has a right to keep it, It is a crime of abuse and denial of rights, Holding a employee passport is a form of human trafficking said by Secretary General of National Society of Human Rights Khalid Al-Fakhiri.
- Seven years before the term "Sponsor" and "Sponsored" was replaced in Saudi Arabia with "Employer" and "Employee" by the Council of Ministers. Similar : Iqama transfer conditions
- The Natioanl Society for Human Rights (NSHR) study in 2010 called for abolishing the current sponsorship system in Saudi Arabia, It also mentioned employees need not to take employers permission for performing Hajj or calling their families into the Kingdom. Related : Probation Period as per Saudi Labor Law
SAUDI ARABIA BANS CAREEM & UBER FROM AIRPORT PICKUPS
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has just banned Careem and Uber private taxi services from picking up passengers at domestic and International Airports, It is a traffic violation and violators will be punished as per the statement of General Directorate of Traffic. Trending : Taxi rules in Saudi
Not only Careem and Uber, Any similar services or Saudi citizens who are using private vehicles for picking up passengers from the Airports also banned in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, But drop offs to Airports still available. Most Viewed : New penalties for traffic violators
- Illegal drivers who found transporting passengers from or to Airports will also be punished as per the Traffic Department. Similar : Flight delay compensation as per GACA
- Airports have their own taxi rules for operating taxis from Airports under the GACA(General Authority of Civil Aviation). Recommend : Expats not allowed in Uber and Careem
- Saudi Arabia has a investment of 3.5 billion dollars in Uber on June 2016, While STC(Saudi Telecom Company) invested 100 million dollars in Careem on December, which is 10 percent of Careem.
- The Kingdom vision 2030 brings more women workers about 1.3 million in plan, In which Uber and Careem will give a lift. 80 percent of passengers in Uber and Careem are women, As they do not have driving option in the Saudi Arabia. Related : Get free 20 SR credit in Careem
- Earlier government asked Careem and Uber to provide more jobs to Saudi nationals and not allow any expatriate to use his private taxi for this service, Unless his sponsorship is under Uber or Careem. See Also : Airport Building tax on Saudi tickets