ZAIN OFFERS FREE UNLIMITED LOCAL CALLS FOR 1 DAY
We renew our loyalty to our leader King Salman and offer our subscribers Free unlimited local calls for 24 hours, starting on Monday, December 10th, at 12:01 am and until 11:59 pm. Similar : STC offers free unlimited social media data for 24 hours
في #ذكرى_البيعة 🌴🌴— زين السعودية (@ZainKSA) December 9, 2018
نجدد الولاء لقائد مسيرتنا ونقدم لمشتركينا 📞📞مكالمات محلية لا محدودة مجاناً🤩🤩ولمدة 24 ساعة تبدأ يوم الاثنين 10 ديسمبر، الساعة 12:01 صباحًا و حتى الساعة 11:59 مساء 😍#سلمان_بالقلب 🇸🇦🇸🇦 pic.twitter.com/oJ7ws6dzRS
STC OFFERS FREE UNLIMITED SOCIAL MEDIA DATA FOR 1 DAY
On the occasion of 4th anniversary of Saudi Arabia's King Salman's Throne Ascension, we renew our loyalty and faithfulness and give all our customers (postpaid and prepaid) unlimited social data for 24 hours. Similar : Mobily offers free unlimited internet data on the occasion of 4th anniversary of King Salman's throne ascension
Starting from Monday, 10th of December 2018 from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM. The gift is activated automatically, no action is need from your side.
بمناسبة #ذكرى_البيعة 🇸🇦نجدد العهد والولاء ونهديكم سوشل بلا حدود ∞ لجميع عملاء المفوتر وسوا لمدة 24 ساعة ابتداءً من الآن وحتى الساعة 11:59م
تم تفعيل العرض بشكل تلقائي لكل عملاء المفوتر وسوا pic.twitter.com/rjFPSdJJXC
— الاتصالات السعودية (@STC_KSA) December 9, 2018
MOBILY OFFERS 1 DAY FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON THE OCCASION OF ALLEGIANCE
On the occasion of the day of allegiance 🙏 we congratulate our leaders and great people 🤝 and Mobily customers, on this occasion we offer unlimited internet for 24 hours starts on Monday, December 10th, 2018 at 12:01 AM 😍, the offer will be activated automatically for all Mobily postpaid and prepaid customers. Trending : Iqamas for expats children above 25 years
بمناسبة يوم البيعة 🙏— Mobily | موبايلي (@Mobily) December 8, 2018
نهنئ قادتنا وشعبنا العظيم 🤝
ونهدي عملاء موبايلي بهذه المناسبة انترنت لا محدود 🤩 ولمدة 24 ساعة تبدأ يوم الاثنين 10 ديسمبر، الساعة 12:01 صباحًا 😍، العرض سيتم تفعيله تلقائيًا لجميع عملاء موبايلي مفوتر ومسبق الدفع ✌#ذكرى_البيعة#عاش_الملك_للعلَم_والوطن 🇸🇦 pic.twitter.com/xgUp5ktndi
SAUDI ARABIA TO OPEN ITS NEW CONSULATE IN BANGALORE
Saudi Arabia is planning to open its new consulate in Bengaluru, enabling the promotion of economic and cultural ties between the tech city and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Indian government postponed mandatory registrations of eMigrate
-Saudi Arabia is yet to announce a date for the opening of its consulate. The Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to India said the number of travelers from Bangalore to Saudi Arabia has been on the rise and the number of aspirants for a Saudi visa has doubled in recent years. Recommend : List of banned items from bringing into Saudi Arabia
- In the background, the Saudi government has decided to establish a consulate in Bengaluru, he said as per the article published in Economic Times.
- It is one of the long standing demands of pilgrims and the large Kannadiga diaspora in Saudi Arabia for a consulate in Bengaluru could be fructifying shortly. Every year more than 50,000 pilgrims travel from Karnataka for Hajj and Umrah. See Also : Umrah e-Visas soon for individuals
- Karnataka's Chief Minister HD Kumarasamy welcomed its decision to open a consulate in Bangalore, after a meeting with Saudi Arabia's ambassador to India Saud MOhammed Al Sati.
- The Chief Minister said there are lot of opportunities in Karnataka in the field of tourism and infrastructure development and our government is open to investments from entrepreneurs of Saudi Arabia. Read : Saudi cities with highest and lowest salaries
MANDATORY ECNR REGISTRATION IN eMIGRATE WEBSITE TEMPORARILY POSTPONED
The government of India has decided to temporarily stop the mandatory registration of ECNR passport holders in eMigrate website till further notice. Recommend : Iqamas of children above 25 years will not be renewed
According to the Ministry of External Affairs Advisory, "It is informed that the Ministry has been receiving representations from various quarters, including Non-ECR passport holders already employed in ECR countries, regarding difficulties faced by them in registration on www.emigrate.gov.in.
- The Indian Missions in those countries have also forwarded representations received by them from the local Indian community, In view of the above, the competent authority has decided to keep this Advisory, regarding registration of Non-ECR passport holders in abeyance until further orders.
- Earlier, It was made mandatory for every Non-ECR Indian passport holders travelling to 18 ECR countries including Saudi Arabia to register in eMigrate website at least 24 hours before departure. Those who failed to register would not be allowed to travel starting Jaunary 1st of 2019.
- Now Ministry halts this temporarily till further notice from the Competent Authority department. However, If any such emigrant wants to register voluntarily as earlier, he/she can do so.
IQAMAS OF EXPATS CHILDREN ABOVE 25 YEARS WILL NOT RENEW
The Directorate General of Passports (Jawazat) said that there are strict instructions to not renew the iqama of sons and daughters after the age of 25 years. Trending : No more exist of rule 2 years must with first sponsor
Iqamas of girls between the age of 18 and 25 years will only be renewed upon the submission of certificates showing that they are unmarried. Recommend : Permanent family visa on computer operator iqama profession
- In case of boys, iqamas in above age group will only be renewed upn the submission of certificates showing that they are students and pursuing higher studies.
- But many expatriates seen requesting the authorities to renew iqamas of their sons and daughters who are above 25 years of age and are pursuing university studies, especially in medicine and engineering. See Also : Fine on iqama expiry
SAUDI ARABIA HAS SEEN 33% DECREASE IN ROAD ACCIDENT DEATHS IN 2018
According to the Ministry of Transport in Saudi Arabia, Kingdom has seen a dramatic decrease of 33% in the number of road accident deaths during the year 2018 compared to the year 2017. Trending : List of banned items for Individuals from bringing into Saudi Arabia
It is known that, Saudi Arabia is top in the list of highest traffic deaths per 100,000 people in all over the world, As per the official figures released there is 33 percent reduction in road accident deaths so far this year from 2331 to 1560. Recommend : An elderly man forgives rash driver before his death
- Not only deaths, The number of accidents was also down by 25% in the year 2018 compared to the year 2017, which was 17,362 now reached 13,221. Accident related injuries also fell by 25.5% from 14,481 to 10,755.
- It is believed that the decrease in rate comes after the ministry's implementation of several projects and initiatives in order to improve the quality of road safety.
- The steps are in line with Saudi Vision 2030, which aims to reach only 8 deaths for every 100,000 compared to 26 deaths of citizens in 2015 on all over the Saudi Arabia. Read : Penalty for smoking while driving in Saudi Arabia
- The Kingdom has also introduced traffic safety equipment including high tensile fencing, protective barriers and rotating shock absorbers to reduce injuries.
- The credit also goes to the tough new punishments for traffic violations, including heavy fines and lengthy prison sentences for causing injury or death and a crackdown on seat belts and mobile phone usage. You May Like : Procedure to follow for death of an expatriate in Saudi Arabia
- The main reason for the accidents which leads to death are reckless driving or drivers being preoccupied by something other than road, as well as a lack of correct safety measures on vehicles.
OVERSEAS WORKERS WELFARE ADMINISTRATION BRINGS 109 DISTRESSED WORKERS HOME FROM SAUDI ARABIA
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) in Philippines brought 109 Filipino workers back to home country from Saudi Arabia, In line with the attempt of government to help distressed Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). Similar : Filipinos stopped from final exit
According to the OWWA, Many of the Filipino workers decided to come back to home country due to contract violations by their employers in Saudi Arabia, The violations includes delayed salaries, unpaid salaries and End of service benefits, not giving vacation leaves and failure to obtain a final exit visa.
- The Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) from Dammam of Saudi Arabia arrived at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport as per the statement of Overseas Workers Welfare Administration.
- The repatriated workers were working in 3 big companies, Al Azmeel Contracting and Construction Corporation, Rakkan Trading and Contracting Company and SAMAMA Company for Operation and Management. See Also : Filipinos can travel to 63 countries without visa
- The workers were repatriated in line with the promise of Labor Secretary to bring home as many distressed OFWs from financially strapped Saudi companies before Christmas.
- OWWA also provided cash assistance to the workers while waiting for their home flight, Another cash assistance and livelihood package shall be provided to the OFWs when they arrive at their respective home towns said agency.
- The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration said that its repatriation team will also give airport assistance to the OFWs, including temporary shelter at the agency's halfway home and transportation assistance. Read : Procedure to cancel final exit visa
EXTEND FAMILY VISIT VISA THROUGH ABSHER ANNOUNCES JAWAZAT
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia announced that family visit visa is now possible to extend online through Absher system, However family visit visa cannot be extended more than 180 days (6 months). Related : Validity of final exit visa
Expatriates can now able to save their time as they can extend their family visit visa online through Absher system instead of appearing physically in person in Jawazat office. Similar : Procedure to extend family visit visa online in Absher
- The General Directorate of Passports has announced it through a tweet "Individuals who issued visit visas can now able to extend through online Absher system". However before proceeding to extend your family members visit visa online, one should keep in mind below mentioned points.
1. The extension of visit visa can only be applied before 7 days or less than it, it means 1 or 2 or 3 days before the expiry date of family visit visa.
2. In case of family visit visa already expired, It should not be more than 3 days after the expiry date. Recommend : Procedure to apply family visit visa online
3. The entry date of the visit visa applicant shall not exceed 180 days. It is not possible to stay more than 180 days on family visit visa.
بإمكانك تمديد تأشيرة الزيارة العائلية عبر منصة #أبشر حتى 180 يوم من تاريخ الدخول pic.twitter.com/pC00CDvXbW— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) November 25, 2018
LIST OF ITEMS BANNED FROM BRINGING INTO SAUDI ARABIA
List of prohibited items from bringing into Saudi Arabia from other countries as per the Saudi customs, This article is very helpful for those who are coming to Saudi Arabia for the first time, especially for expatriates or foreigners arriving in the country. Read : Now you can open bank account online in Saudi Arabia without visiting bank
1. All kinds of Alcoholic drinks and its products(including wine, liquor and beer).
2. All kinds of Dangerous or illegal drugs. Related : Man arrested for carrying 603,000 Saudi riyals in socks
3. All kinds of medicines without proper prescription from doctor.
4. The Pig, its meat, its fat, its hair, its blood, its viscera and all that is extracted from Pig.
5. Frog meat
6. All food items that are manufactured with animal blood.
7. Nutmeg fruit, its pure powder and seed. Similar : limit of gold to carry at Indian airports
8. Tools, machines and devices dedicated to gambling games of all kinds.
9. Asbestos rock and its products.
10. Industrial wastes and hazardous waste.
11. Firecrackers in the shape of a mobile phone, cigarette lighter, pager, pen and knives.
12. Pistols, assault rifles and pistols which are similar in shape to the real pistol.
13. The binoculars which are used to operate an electrical circuit and produce a red light that appears on the target directly.
14. Products and materials for all types of fumes.
15. Products of Israeli origin or bearing Israeli flags.
16. Contaminated goods and nuclear dust. See Also : Saudi Telecom launch a number to report spam messages
17. Statues of the Holy Kaaba, The Cross, Christmas trees, the electronic Mihrab and any items that are incompatible with Islamic teachings.
18. Devices emitting the alarms of security vehicles and the sounds of some animals.
19. Remote control aircraft and its spare parts.
20. Fireworks used by children such as guns, rockets, brittle, sulfur and night stars.
21. Saudi postage stamps. You May Like : A Saudi family gives heartwarming farewell to expat for servicing them for 3 decades
22. Greeting cards with electric circuit.
23. Electronic Quran
24. Security vehicle radar detectors. .
25. Right-wheeled and right-wheeled cars are wheeled from right to left.
26. Vehicles that have already been the subject of accidents or that have been used as taxis or for the police or classified (salvage) and those that have been exposed to incidents of drowning, fire, collision, coup or otherwise, even if imported for the purpose of dismantling them and selling them in the form of spare parts.
27. White invoices titled Foreign Companies Abroad.
28. Used or refurbished external pneumatic tyres. Most Viewed : No change in dependent fee of expats
29. Natural raw organic fertilizers resulting from animal or vegetarian origin.
30. Any water labelled as Zamzam.
32. All Pornographic material (Books, DVD's, Magazines).
33. Articles and Books which are contrary to Islamic beliefs.
34. Military uniforms or equipment of Military.
35. Radio transmitter or communication equipment.
For more please visit https://www.customs.gov.sa/ar/general/Prohibited-goods
PROCEDURE TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE IN SAUDI ARABIA
For the first time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Customers can now able to open their bank account online from Bank Albilad. Applications of opening account can be filled and saved digitally then can submit at 10 AM, when the counter starts. Related : Send money online to home country through Enjaz
- Saudi National ID or Iqama number
- Email Address
- Saudi National Address
- Mobile Number
- MOI Absher account for authentication Similar : Procedure to register for MOI absher account
1. Go to the bank website "https://rib.bankalbilad.com/digi/nc/registration-init?lang=en".
2. Enter your Iqama number and mobile number, authenticate your mobile via sent OTP.
3. Enter your personal Information like Iqama number, Job position, Title , Martial Status, Date of Birth, Qualification, Education, Preferred Calendar and Language.
4. You also need to enter more details like housing, employer, financial, account and general information.
5. Once finish, you can save it for later use or submit. Read : Procedure to activate MOI Absher account
6. After submitting you will get confirmation SMS then you need to approve it in your Absher account, Once you approve your banking services will be activated and your debit card will be sent to you on the given address.
REPORT SPAM OR FRAUD NUMBERS TO CITC VIA TOLL FREE NUMBER
The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) in Saudi Arabia warned mobile users about fraudulent messages and requested them to report spam through text to a specially assigned number 330330. Related : Never ever buy sim cards from outside stalls
It is not the first time where CITC informed mobile users to ignore and not to respond SMS messages which claims winning lottery prize or claims it from a local bank. Recommend : Complaint to telecom operator via CITC
- Even our blog continuously requesting Saudi mobile users to not share their bank account number or ATM card number or credit card number or received OTP message with anyone.
- Now you can easily report fraud numbers for free on 330330 by sending number in a text message. Similar : No more unlimited plans on prepaid sim cards
- The CITC is working with service providers, investors and individuals and corporate users to advance the communications and information technology sector and implement government strategies, The aim of the commission is to regulate communications and information technology in Saudi Arabia.
- The communications sector was the first to be privatized in Saudi Arabia, The privatization system seeks to increase the competitiveness and effectiveness of the economy through liberalization of the services market and opening sectors to fair competition. Most Viewed : Fingerprint is must to buy sim card in Saudi Arabia
CAREEM BUS LAUNCHES IN EGYPT, SAUDI AND PAKISTAN TO FOLLOW
Careem to launch its new service called "Careem Bus" in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, Careem bus is already launched its operations in the city of Cairo (Egypt). Trending : Signup for free ride in Careem
The aim of Careem Bus is to solve transport issues, improve mobility and to create more jobs, It is a separate app from the 'Careem' ride hailing app, It is now available for download on iOS and Android. Recommend : Baloot is a card game not gambling
- The mid-priced bus service will allow customers to choose the pick up and drop off locations after which they will have option of picking the bus that suits their time.
- The customers can able to track the bus as it arrives, similar to the Careem cab, rates will be 60 to 70% cheaper compare to the Careem car service. See Also : Careem to employ thousands of Saudi women
- Every customer is guaranteed a seat in Careem bus, The buses are air conditioned and can be booked through mobile app, Initially the customers can pay only through cash later passengers can be able to pay via careem wallet.
- Careem Bus will revolutionize mass transportation allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of tech as well as reducing traffic in cities as mass shared mobility could lead to an 80% reduction in the number of vehicles.
- Careem Bus is currently launched in Cairo city of Egypt, Soon the service will launch in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Most Viewed : Airlines free baggage allowance