Mar 14, 2018
A FINE OF 20,000 SAUDI RIYALS ON CAR RENTAL OFFICES FOR EACH EXPAT WORKER FROM MARCH 18, 2018
Saudization of jobs at car rental offices in the Kingdom is going to effect from March 18, 2018. The decision is already informed in all 650 car rental offices of Saudi Arabia, No expatriate worker is allowed to work in the car rental sector. Related : 20,000 Saudi Riyals fine on each expat in gold and jewelry shops
A fine of 20,000 Saudi Riyals will be penalized on each expatriate worker, If the ministry found expatriates working in the car rental offices after the date March 18, 2018. Similar : No more expats in gold and jewelry shops
- According to the Ministry Of Labor and Social Development, The fine of SR 20,000 will be increased, If the same expatriate worker is found again in the car rental offices. All the jobs in car rental sector like accounts, supervision, sales, delivery and return are now 100% for only Saudi citizens.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development will start inspections and will fine the offices with the help of Ministry of Commerce and Investment, city municipalities and the police, starting from the order effected date. Trending : 500,000 Saudi Riyals fine on privacy violations
- Ministry is providing support to Saudi nationals through training and rehabilitation, It will also extend technical and financial support to those young Saudi men and women who want to start their own businesses.
- As per the Chairman of the Transport Committee in Easter Province, Chamber of Commerce and Industry revealed car rental offices with five or more branches should have to reduce 2 or 3 to cut the cost. Most Viewed : 1.2 million expats final exit visas processed
- The current change in the market may leads to increase the prices in car rentals in order to manage the cost of maintenance, especially after the effect of change in prices of oil, electricity and water.
- National Transport Committee is already implemented the decision and that a large chunk of its jobs is nationalized as per the Deputy Chairman of NTC, He also said currently the investments in the sector is more than 500 million Saudi Riyals. Read : Expat kids about to say goodbye to Saudi after exams