Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sep 16, 2017
SAUDI'S LONGEST RAILWAY LINE
Saudi Arabia's longest railway line with 2750 km is now operational, These line trains will run from Riyadh the Capital city of Saudi Arabia and ends towards north down of Qurayyat on the Jordanian border. Trending : New train between Riyadh and Al Qassim
These Saudi Arabian Railway line is connecting the northern border to both central region and the eastern coast and it is costed about 10 Billion Saudi Riyals, The train on this line will pass through Majmaa, Qassim, Hail and Al Jouf regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Haramain Train between Makkah and Madinah
- There are 6 main Railway stations on this line, each station contains 3 floors, One for Arrival, One for Departure and the last is for the baggage collection. There will be zones for shops, restaurants, tourism offices and rent a car services. The parking facility at each station accommodate 500 vehicles.
- As per the current information there will be two trains operating on this line, one in day time and the other one is on night time. Recommend : Train between Riyadh and Dammam
- Night train will be 383 meter long running at the speed of 160 km/hour and accommodating 377 passengers, It will have 13 coaches, 3 of them are sleeping coaches, 3 for economy class, one for business class, 4 coaches for transporting cars, 1 for fast food and the last one for baggage.
- Day train will be 280 meter long running at the speed of 200 km/hour and accommodating 444 passengers, It will have 2 engines and 9 coaches, 3 for Business class passengers and 4 for economy class passengers, 1 for restaurant and the last one for baggage. Related : Mashaer metro train in Makkah
- Most of the work is completed on this line including construction of support buildings, main control and operation center's. 179 communication and signal towers, control systems, communications systems at railway stations and maintenance buildings.
- Saudi Arabia's Government place this project on the top of its priorities as it will support the mining industry, which is the 3rd pillar of the Saudi industries along with the development of transport sector as it will improve the environment of passenger travel featuring comfort and safety. Similar : Riyadh Metro