Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, January 28, 2015
JAWAZAT SERVICES NEW FEE SCALE SAUDI ARABIA
APPLICABLE FEE FOR SAUDI VISA SERVICES FROM 1st Moharram 1438:
1. Domestic Workers Visa fee SR 2300/-
2. Permanent Family Visa fee SR 2000/- Once your family in Kingdom you need to pay dependent fee for issuance of Iqama.
3. Single Exit Re Entry Visa fee SR 200/- for two months, And for each additional month till Iqama expire, their will be a fee of SR 100/- for every month and if not used exit re entry without canceling you have to pay SR 1000/-.
4. Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa fee for 3 months SR 500/- and for each additional month till Iqama expire their will be a fee of SR 200/- per month.
5. No fees for Final Exit Visa, However if your departure through seaport their will be a fee of SR 50/-.
APPLICABLE FEE FOR SAUDI ARABIA IQAMA SERVICES:
1. First Iqama (Muqeem) fee for Domestic Workers is SR 600/- (SR 500/- Iqama fee + SR 100/- Work license fee).
- Iqama (Muqeem) renewal fee for Domestic Workers SR 350/- (SR 250/- Iqama renewal fee + SR 100/- Work license fee).
2. First Iqama (Muqeem Card) and renewal fee for Employees working in businesses SR 650/- (SR 500/- Muqeem Card fee + Work license fee + SR 150/- Human resources fee). Additionally Expat levy should be paid by employers.
3. Muqeem (Iqama) Issuance or Renewal Fee for Dependents above 18 years is SR 500/- Additionally you need to pay Dependent fee as mentioned in this article "Dependent fee for 2018, 2019 and 2020".
Transfer of Sponsorship (Tanazul) Fees :
For first time SR 2000/- For second time SR 4000/- and SR 6000/- for third and more.
Fee for Iqama profession change on Iqama or muqeem card is SR 1000/-
Extension of Family Visit Visa fee is SR 100/-