- Back to Home »
- YEAR WISE EXPAT LEVY FEE ON COMPANIES
EXPAT IQAMA FEE ON COMPANIES IN 2018, 2019 & 2020
After the dependent fee another scheduled expat levy fee is about to effect on January 2018 for companies, where the number of expat employees are equal or lower than the Saudi employees and on the companies, where the expat employees are more than the Saudi citizen employees. Trend : Saudi Expat Dependent Fee
Currently companies with more expatriate employees than Saudi citizen employees are paying an expat levy fee of 200 Saudi Riyals per month that is 2400 Saudi Riyals per year.
1. Starting from January 2018, Companies who have more or equal Saudi employees than expat employees will pay an expat levy fee of 300 Saudi Riyals per month that is 3600 Saudi Riyals per year. Recommend : Pay dependent fee for Exit re Entry
- If the companies have more expat employees than Saudi citizen employees then the expat levy fee will be SR 400 per month that equals SR 4800 per year.
2. In the year 2019, The expat levy fee will be SR 500 per month on the companies where Saudi citizen employees are equal or more than expatriate employees, which costs yearly 6000 Saudi Riyals per year. Similar : Pay dependent fee on final exit
- For the companies who have more expatriate employees than Saudi employees then the expat levy fee will be SR 600 per month which costs SR 7200 per year on each employee.
3. Starting from January 2020, The expat levy fee will be 700 Saudi Riyals on each employee where foreign employees are equal or less than Saudi citizens, That costs 8400 SR. Related : Skip dependent fee if you are in this list
- An expat levy fee of SR 800 on each expat employee where expatriate employees are more than Saudi employees, which costs a company to pay SR 9600 Saudi Riyals per year.
- Now the question is will companies bear this huge fee for an expat? Big companies may manage to pay, then what about the small companies? So, Our suggestion is to think wise and stay safe, Be prepared yourself to go to your home country any time instead of a sudden shock, In Sha Allah, we hope and pray that day will not come in our life where companies pressure us to go. Hot : Convert Arabic date to English date