Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, August 3, 2017
FIFTY RED SEA ISLANDS TURNING INTO LUXURY TOURISM RESORTS
Fifty Red sea islands in Saudi Arabia are turning into luxury tourism resorts soon, The average temperature of the red sea holiday zone is 30c around the year and as expected It is going to attract one million tourists per year by 2035.
In the year 2016, 18 million people visited Saudi Arabia from various countries for Umrah and Hajj, These pilgrim did not visited any tourist places except Makkah, Madina and Jeddah.
- Saudi Arabia is home to many archaeological sites, beaches and diving, even though it is not familiar as holiday spot like Egypt's Red Sea resorts and the Petra city in the Jordan.
- Authorities of the Kingdom says the tourist zone will make easier for foreigners so that they can visit without worrying about the laws which are available in the rest of the Kingdom.
- The telegraph news paper wrote in article this Red sea resort will allow women to wear bikinis instead of covering up their skin? How much true is it, we do not know, what we know is the Red sea tourist place will be governed by laws on the International standards.
- The Red Sea will be one of the world's last natural hidden treasures in between the cities of Umlaj & Alwajh. This project will create 35000 jobs in the Kingdom and it will generate 15 billion Saudi Riyals.
- Construction at Red Sea is about to start in autumn of 2019 and projected to finish by the end of the 2022, The Kingdom's PIF (Public Investment Fund) will provide the funding for this project before the investments are invited from the international bodies.