DEPENDENTS TAX IS IMPLEMENTED IN SAUDI FROM TODAY (1ST JULY 2017)
Expatriates dependents fee is implemented in Saudi Arabia from Today (July 1st 2017), A fee of SR 100/- on each dependent per month till 31st July 2018, The main thing is that below 18 dependents are also included in this fee. Most Viewed : Amnesty period for illegals extended for one month
- Most of the banks updated this new rules on their net banking sites and ATM machines in Government Fee or MOI Services fee or Sadad Fee, So that expats can renew their dependent iqama's on their own, Few banks still need to update in their MOI services fee on net banking sites. Trending : 100% tax on tobacco products and energy drinks
- Expatriates who are using AlAhli bank or NCB bank, SABB and Riyadh bank claimed that they can see the new fee in their SADAD then 'Government Payments & Refunds' and then "Alien Control" in Dealer details, You can see one new option there called "ASSOCIATE FEE FOR ALL THE REGISTERED ASSOCIATE IN THE HEAD", here choose your iqama id and the enter the iqama renewal years you will get your dependent fee. Hot : Labor penalties on companies and sponsors
- Al Rajhi Bank, Bank Albilad account users did not see any option till now as the banks not yet updated with this rule, Hopefully they will add in next days. New : Facebook crossed 2 billion active users
- After a year that is from 1st July 2018, the dependent fee on each member will become SR 200/- till 30th June 2018, From July 1st 2019 the fee will reach to 300 per dependent till June 30th and again from July 1st 2020, The fee will be 400 Saudi Riyals on each dependent per month.
- Expats who checked their net banking sites can post their updates in comment section, so that it will be helpful to other expats who are with the same banks or with same number of dependents. Read : Mohammed Bin Salman is new crown prince