LABOR VIOLATIONS PENALTIES ON EMPLOYER OR COMPANIES
Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia continuously alerting employers and companies from last few years to not violate any labor laws, violators will face heavy penalties but few employers in the Kingdom still are violating the laws related to labor laws. It is every citizen and resident duty to raise a complaint in labor office against such employers. Most Viewed : Iqama violation penalties on employers
We brought here, Few of the labor violations and its penalties on employers
1. For keeping workers passports without their approval, the penalty for employer is SR 2000/-.
2. For not adhering to offering of work contracts in Arabic language, the penalty for this violation is SR 5000/- on the employer. Trending : Report labor violation get 10% reward
3. For not complying with the conditions mentioned in the training contract, The penalty on this violation is SR 5000/- on the employer or company. Recommend : New Traffic violation penalties
4. For employing a worker with no contract or copy of the contract the fine for employer on this violation is SR 5000/-.
5. A penalty of SR 5000/- on employer, For not keeping workers records including names, salaries, fines, attendance and medical tests. Related : Penalty for distributing marketing booklets at public places
6. SR 5000/- fine on employer, for full or partial withholding of a workers salary.
7. If the company employs a male expat worker on the restricted job of citizens, There will be a fine of SR 10,000/- with one day closure of the company.
8. A penalty of SR 20,000/-, For employing expat workers on jobs restricted to Saudi citizens. Similar : Car owners can be penalize at petrol pumps
9. If the company registers Saudi citizens with GOSI without their approval, There will be a penalty of SR 25,000/- on employer or company with 5 days closure of the company.