Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, June 15, 2017
PRINT, MODIFY & REFUND RESERVED TRAIN TICKETS ONLINE
Saudi Railways Organization will now allow you to modify or update, print, refund your reserved train ticket online through its official website with the help of Ticket number or Reservation number or Sadad bill number, If you have any plan to change your train timings you can follow the below procedure. Most Viewed : Penalty on employers for keeping passports
Step by step procedure to update, print and refund the booked train ticket :
1. Visit official website of Saudi Railways Organization or use this link https://www.saudirailways.org/sites/sro/Pages/home.aspx
2. From the available options Quick booking, Manage booking, Manage tickets and Train schedule, choose 'Manage Ticket'. For image details on it go to the end of the page.
3. In the 'Manage Ticket' form, choose the operation 'Update Ticket' and then select any of the option from Reservation number, Ticket number and Sadad bill number, then in the next box enter that specific number and click 'Continue'. Trending : Prepaid sim card limit in Saudi Arabia
- In similar way, For printing the ticket you should choose 'Print Ticket' and for refunding the money you can choose 'Refund Ticket'. Hot Topic : Free sim card for new visitors at airport
4. In the next form it will display your reserved details, Now you can select your name and accept the terms, then click 'Continue'.
5. Once you click continue, Saudi Railways will send you one code on the reserved email or mobile number, Enter that number in the box and click 'Submit'. Recommend : Airlines baggage allowances in Saudi Arabia
6. From the next form, you can able to modify or update your train from the available trains, once you choose your specific timing or date click 'Next' and then 'Confirm' it.