- Back to Home »
- DEPENDENT AND COMPANION FEES AS PER JAWAZAT SYSTEM
Dependent and Companion Fees as per Jawazat Systems
In fulfillment to the resolution of the Council of Ministers, the fees for every dependent and companion must be paid through Sadad system starting 1st July 2017. Trending : No dependent fee for these categories
Targeted Segments :
The dependents and companions of workers in the private sector that are included in the resolution. Related : Year wise expat levy fee from 2018
Dependents : The first wife, the male children under 18, and all the female children.
Companions : The second, third and forth wives, parents, in-laws, domestic laborers is sponsored by the worker.
DEPENDENT & COMPANION FEES :
The fees are applicable on every dependent and companion of workers in the private sector, and must be paid in advance and on an annual basis, along with the issuing or renewal of the worker's 'Resident ID'. The issuing of exit re entry visas or final exit visas. Similar : Procedure to Issue Final exit to dependent
The fees will be calculated as following :
- 100 SAR Monthly, For every dependent and companion starting from the 1st of July 2017. Recommend : No Expat levy on government contractors
- 200 SAR Monthly, For every dependent and companion starting from the 1st of July 2018.
- 300 SAR Monthly, For every dependent and companion starting from the 1st of July 2019. Read : Family visit visa and permanent visa fee
- 400 SAR Monthly, For every dependent and companion starting from the 1st of July 2020. Continued : How and when to pay dependent fee in Saudi