- Back to Home »
- Arab , DOMESTIC WORKERS , GCC UPDATES , SYRIA , WORLD »
- Saudi Arabia approves Health Insurance for Domestic Workers, Arab Leaders gather in Jeddah
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, May 19, 2023
Saudi Arabia approves Health Insurance for Domestic Workers, Arab Leaders gather in Jeddah for 32nd Arab Summit
The Council of Ministers in Saudi Arabia approved health insurance for domestic workers on 16th May 2023, The rules were developed by a committee formed under the chairmanship of the Council of Health Insurance and with the representatives of several organizations. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google news
The Health Insurance coverage will apply if a household employs 4 or more domestic workers. The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman chaired the Cabinet session held at Al-Salam Palace in Jeddah. Trending : Saudi Arabia is second fastest-growing tourist destination worldwide
- The Saudi Cabinet also decided to transfer the authority of issuing licenses for teaching and educational consultancy business from the Ministry of Commerce to the Ministry of Education.
The 32nd Arab Summit starts Today in Jeddah at the level of Arab Kings, presidents and leaders :
Arab heads of state and government began arriving in Jeddah on Thursday for the 32nd regular session of the Arab League Council, pinning optimism on the Arab aspirations for greater unification and integration for the resolution of significant challenges in the region.
- On the agenda for Friday's summit are the Sudanese issue, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and Syria, which is also rejoining the 22-member group after a 12-year absence. Most Viewed : 94.3% of Saudi Arabia's population was online in the Year 2022
- Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, the president of Egypt, Najib Mikati, the prime minister of Lebanon, Mahmoud Abbas, the President of Palestine, the king of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa, and Rashad Muhammad Al-Alimi, the head of Yemen's presidential leadership council, were among the world leaders who arrived in Jeddah on Thursday.
- By hosting the Arab summit, the Kingdom is extending the crucial role of Saudi leadership at the regional and global levels and enhancing relations with the leaders of the Arab nations. The 32nd meeting of the Arab Summit is taking place as the globe experiences crises and conflicts on a scale never before seen on the regional and global levels.
- This forces the Arab nations to develop political coordination mechanisms under the auspices of the Arab League, as well as advancing economic cooperation and development in various areas that directly affect the Arab people, in order to confront shared challenges, improve regional security and stability, and achieve well-being for their nations and peoples. Recommend : Procedure to request entry permit into Makkah during Hajj season
- Prince Faisal bin Farhan addressed the need for Arab nations to unite in his presidential address in order to deal with shared issues and challenges as well as big global challenges. The delegations from Arab countries, especially the one from Syria, were welcomed by the foreign minister. He highlighted that "great challenges that warrant us to stand united to confront them" are being faced by the world.