- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , FINES & PENALTIES , PUBLIC PROSECUTION , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Know the penalties for attacking on Public facilities in Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, March 17, 2023
Know the penalties for attacking on Public facilities in Saudi Arabia
The Public Prosecution in Saudi Arabia affirmed that the legal protection of public infrastructure offered a high level of protection and prohibited anything that would damage it by destroying them or intentionally engaging in any sinful action that would disrupt or cut them off. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News
Public utilities are national initiatives aimed at improving the general welfare, as well as the expansion and sustainability of societal and service development, which requires protecting and safeguarding these benefits, as per the Public Prosecution.
- The Saudi Public Prosecution (Nayabal Aama) through its official Twitter handle said that, it is not allowed to intentionally damage, cut or deactivate any public utility installations or services. See Also : 13 expats arrested in Dammam for fraud
- The authority further explained that, according to the Public Utilities Protection Law, the penalties for such offenders includes the following.
* Compensation for all damages.
* Imprisonment for a term of up to 2 years.
* A fine of up to 100,000 riyals or any one of these two penalties.
* Publishing of the judgement after it reached its final stage. Recommend : Saudi Arabia introduces Riyadh Air to the world