Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, September 4, 2022
Tourists and Visitors must comply with 7 conditions in Saudi Arabia
Any foreigner who enters into Saudi Arabia on visit visa or tourist visa is not allowed to work in the Kingdom or to perform Hajj pilgrimage or perform Umrah during the Hajj season.
As per the visit visa regulations issued by Saudi Arabia, a tourist or a visitor must comply with the seven regulations and they are
* Single entry tourist visa permits only one time entry, and its validity is for a period of 3 months with a condition that the period of stay does not be more than 1 month. Read : GCC residents can now apply for Saudi tourist visa online
* Multiple entry visa validity is for 1 year, while the period of stay here does not be more than 3 months at one time during its period of validity and the fee for Multiple entry tourist visa is 300 riyals.
1. Visa holder must have to comply with the rules and regulations prevailing in the Kingdom.
2. Visa holder must carry their identification documents all at all the times.
3. They have to fulfill the main purpose for which the visa is granted. Recommend : Umrah pilgrims can now enter into Saudi Arabia through any Kingdom's airport
4. Tourist or Visit visa holder are not permitted to perform Hajj except under a Hajj visa.
5. They are not allowed to perform Umrah during the Hajj season.
6. They must not engage in paid or unpaid work.
7. The visa holder has to stick to the validity of the granted visa and the permitted period to stay. See Also : Saudi Arabia ranks 11th most powerful countries in the world