- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , GCC UPDATES , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , TOURIST VISA , TOURISTS , VISA »
- GCC residents can now apply for Saudi e-Visa online for Tourism and Umrah
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, September 2, 2022
GCC resident expatriates are now allowed to apply for Saudi e-Visa online for Tourism and Umrah
The spokesperson of the Ministry of Tourism, Thamer Al-Sudairy, resolved the controversy over the possibility of a resident of the Gulf states (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar) entering into Saudi Arabia on a tourist visa. Download Saudi Expatriates app from Play Store
During his interview with Al-Ekhbariya, he said that a resident of the Gulf states is allowed to enter into Saudi Arabia with a tourist visa, only if he has a permanent residence in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, or if he is a resident of the Schengen countries.
- Earlier this, The Ministry of Tourism announced amendments to the tourist visit visa regulations, which includes the expansion of qualified categories and the provision of more options for those wishing to visit Saudi Arabia for the purpose of Tourism. Trending : Saudi Arabia set to welcome more tourists than before, by allowing GCC residents and Schengen visa holders to get Visa
- The Ministry added that, according to the amended tourist visa regulation issued by the Minister of Tourism, Ahmed bin Aqeel Al-Khatib, Saudi Arabia welcomes residents in the GCC countries as well as holders of Schengen visas, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, European Union and its residents.
Procedure for GCC residents to apply for Saudi Arabia's Tourist Visa :
1. Visit the e-Visa page (https:\\visitsaudi.com\visa) and fill out the required information.
2. Upload the required documents.
3. Pay the e-Visa fees.
4. Get your e-Visa by email.
Conditions for Applying Saudi e-Visa for GCC residents :
* Resident's occupation should be among the eligible occupations listed on the portal.
* Residency document must be valid for at least 3 months.
* Passport must be valid for at least 6 months. Recommend : All types of Saudi visa holders are allowed to perform Umrah
* Parent application is must for children below 18 years.
- Saudi e-Visa allows you to visit Saudi Arabia for Tourism and Umrah.
- e-Visa is available in Single entry visa, as well as Multiple entry visa.
- Saudi e-Visa fee is 300 SR and Health Insurance costs. See Also : Visit visa holders can perform Umrah after booking permit