- Back to Home »
- CORONAVIRUS , MOH , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Riyadh, Jeddah and Makkah tops in the list of Active corona cases in Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, January 7, 2022
Riyadh, Jeddah and Makkah tops in the list of Active corona cases in Saudi Arabia as of 7th January, 2022
Saudi Arabia's Health Ministry announced 3,575 new corona infections, 817 new recoveries and 2 deaths after performing 151,053 corona tests in the past 24 hours and on 7th January 2022.
After which, the total number of corona infections in the Kingdom has risen to 572,225 of them 544,978 people recovered, after performing more than 34 million (34,036,677) covid-19 tests since the beginning of the pandemic in the Kingdom, while 8,890 people left his world due to the complications with Covid-19 virus.
- Corona active cases further jumps and increased to 18,357 in the Kingdom, of them 117 people are critical and are receiving treatment in intensive cares of hospitals and medical facilities in the Kingdom. Trending : Saudi Arabia announces 1,000 riyals fine for the violation of social distancing and temperature checking
- Riyadh tops in the list of active corona infections with 4,760 cases, Jeddah with 3,665, Makkah with 2,607, Hofouf with 724, Madina with 659, while Dammam has 625 active corona cases.
- So far, The Kingdom government has provided over 52.23 million (52,238,691) doses of corona vaccine to Saudi nationals, resident expatriates and visitors all over the Kingdom for free.
- The Ministry announced of the total given doses, more than 3.8 million (3,841,917) are booster doses and the elderly people received 1,922,207 doses against covid-19. Recommend : One of the worker right in Saudi Arabia is to be medically insured from employer
- The Ministry also reported that, more than 23.3 million (23,305,170) were the second doses, while over 25 million (25,091,604) people received only one dose of the vaccine against corona virus.
- Earlier, the official spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Dr. Muhammad Al-Abdali said that the Corona vaccine contributed significantly to reducing the impact of the Corona virus, and reducing its weaknesses.
- The added that despite the increase in number of infected with the Corona virus, only a few of them need intensive care, and this is due to the results of the vaccines. Download and Install Saudi Expatriates mobile app from Google Play Store
- According to the Gulf Statistics Center, corona vaccines administered in the GCC countries exceeded 96.4 million doses, of them more than 52 million doses belongs to Saudi Arabia and the recovery rate from the Covid-19 in the Kingdom reached 95.7%.