Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, June 6, 2021
Benefits of drinking Warm water with Lemon
Nutrition experts advised drinking warm water mixed with lemon in the morning, on an empty stomach, explaining that there are essential benefits for such a simple step.
Lemon contains potassium, which in turn energizing the brain and nerves, and controls Blood Pressure (BP). While lemon juice ends uric acid, which is responsible for pain and inflammation in the joints, it also works to rid the body of toxins.
Lemon benefits for Skin and Mouth :
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which is necessary for healthy skin, in addition to antioxidants, which fight wrinkles and skin defects, and the alkaline nature of lemon fights bacteria that cause skin pimples. See Also : Magical benefits of eating water melon
- While the pectin fibers present in lemons fight hunger, and although lemons themselves do not help you lose weight, drinking warm water with lemons helps get rid of bloating.
- Replacing coffee, juices, and sodas with water and lemon helps maintain a calorie-balanced diet.
- The citric acid in lemon ends saliva production and fights bad breath, and vitamin C helps fight gum disease. Read : 6 Super foods that protect body from most serious health problems
- Flavonoids also fight bacteria on the tongue and teeth, which cause bad breath, according to Standard Media.
- When warm lemon water is drunk in the morning before eating anything, this helps the body to get rid of toxins, and strengthens the work of the digestive system and its ability to extract beneficial nutrients from the food you eat later during the day. Recommend : Simple method that can extend the human life as per scientists