Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, September 3, 2020
International flights to Saudi Arabia remain Suspended until further notice
Saudi Arabian Airlines on 2nd September 2020 stated that international flights remain suspended until further notice, except for outgoing flights for expatriates leaving Saudi Arabia and registering on Awdah initiative.
Awdah initiative is an Absher service which allows expats to register into if for returning to their home countries, for those who holds exit re-entry visa, final exit visa and visit visas of various kinds to return to home countries by air.
- It is not necessary to have Absher account, in order to register in Awdah service, it is available for all nationalities by entering their iqama number, date of birth, mobile number, departure city and arrival airport. Recommend : Getting your car washed at Makkah will lead you to pay 1000 SR
- There is no date set yet for the resumption of international flights to Saudi Arabia from the authorities, All the mentioned dates are baseless and rumors said Saudi Airlines.
- Saudi Airlines recently published its 7 conditions including a form of health disclaimer from Health Ministry upon arriving to Kingdom, it includes 7 days self-quarantine at home. Arrived passengers must register on Tetamman and Tawakkalna app. Related : Saudi Airlines 7 conditions on returning passengers to Saudi Arabia
- Passengers must specify their home address for the app within 8 hours of arrival and take assessments, monitor any corona virus symptoms.
- Saudi Airlines also published its travel requirements mandated by the 25 countries, which are UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Tunisia, Egypt, China, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Malaysia, Philippines, South Africa, Sudan, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria , Morocco, Lebanon, Austria, Turkey, Greece and Indonesia. See Also : Eastern region police arrested 3 on sim cards fraud
- Saudi Arabia suspended international flights from 15th March 2020 as part of various measures to curb the spread of Corona virus, while domestic flights resumed on 31st May.