Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Three Conditions to keep in mind while Challenging Traffic Violations in Saudi Arabia
The General Traffic Department in Saudi Arabia explained that in order to challenge the Traffic violations, You must met three conditions, Then only you can able to file objection. Related : How to refund Paid Traffic violation amount, If Objection is accepted
1. The duration of the traffic offense or violation must not exceed 30 days from the date it was registered.
2. It is not possible to object to a violation that was previously objected through the (Absher) portal for which a decision was issued by the relevant committee.
3. When there is an open automatic objection being processed, it is not possible to submit another one by objecting itself. See Also : Throwing objects from vehicle is a traffic violation
- Traffic indicated that the information of the violation is displayed with the images in the form of a report, and it is allowed to view the violation report only twice within 30 days from the date of recording the violation.
- In March 2019, the General Traffic Department launched the electronic interception service for traffic violations, through the (Absher) portal. Read : Penalties for not using seat belt and using mobile while driving in Saudi Arabia
- The Traffic Law stipulates that the violator has the right to object to the seizure form before the competent court; And that is within 30 days from the date of issuing the violation, unless the violator has an excuse convinced by the court; This prevents him from submitting an objection. If the violator submits an objection request to the seizure form after the lapse of that period starting from the issuance of the violation; The court has the right to decide whether or not this is accepted.