Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Saudi Arabia to impose Full Lockdown Curfew during Eid Holidays
Saudi Arabia to impose 24 Hours lockdown Curfew during Eid Holidays in the Kingdom, that is from 23rd May 2020 until 27th May 2020, The Ministry of Interior confirmed in its statement. Trending : Ministry of Human Resources announced Eid-Al-Fitr Holidays in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Interior confirmed that all precautionary measures continued until the end of the month of Ramadan and complete curfews will be implemented during the Eid Al-Fitr period (the period from 30 Ramadan to 4 Shawwal).
- It is decided that the current precautionary measures with easing of restrictions and allowing economic activities to continue from 21st Ramadan until the end of the Ramadan that is till Friday, 29th Ramadan 1441. Recommend : New VAT tax of Saudi Arabia is one of the lowest among advanced economies
- It was also decided to continue to allow wandering during the day for a period of 8 hours, starting from 9 AM in the morning and ending at 5 PM in the evening, in all cities and regions of the Kingdom, with the exception of the city of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Makkah will remain under a full lockdown and Curfew for time being, with ban on entering and exiting areas, cities and neighborhoods, currently under lockdown restrictions to continue until the end of Ramadan and Eid. See Also : Heavy penalties on violating social distancing and public gathering
- From 30th Ramadan to 4th Shawwal 1441 that is from 23rd May 2020 to 27th May 2020, Total lockdown with complete curfew for 24 hours in all cities and regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Everyone must need to continue to follow the measures of social separation, preventing gatherings of 5 or more people as per the earlier announcement. Read : Gatherings of more than 5 people is banned in Saudi Arabia
- The Ministry of Interior calls everyone to strictly comply with approved instructions related health safety requirements and to prevent the outbreak of the new Corona virus with the rules applied for social divergence and prevent gatherings in all their forms, shapes and locations.