Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, May 4, 2020
Indian Embassy notice to applicants seeking Passport and related Services in Saudi Arabia
Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia has announced that during partial curfew the permission to open Indian Passport and Visa Centres run by VFS Global across the Kingdom is denied by Saudi authorities, So, the Indian Passport and Visa Centres will remain closed for now. However, Citizens who are in urgent need of passport or other related services, can submit their applications at Embassy of Riyadh directly from 5th May 2020. Recommend : Indian nationals in Saudi Arabia who wants to return to home country fill the form
In order to avoid crowding at all times and to follow the rule of social distancing, certain measures have been taken in the interest of the applicants and the staff, All applicants may note the below following.
1. Prior appointment for submission of application for passport or related services is mandatory, without confirmed appointment applicant is not entertained. See Also : India extends its Lockdown for 2 weeks, splits regions into Red, Orange and Green
2. Appointment can be booked through call centre (920006139) during 10 AM to 4 PM from Sunday to Thursday or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, The Call centre will start functioning from 4th May 2020.
3. Only applicant with confirmed appointment will be allowed during the appointment time. The time for application submission and collection in the Embassy is 10 AM to 2 PM from Sunday to Thursday.
4. Applicant without Mask is not allowed. See Also : Check Exit return visa status online
5. Applicants for renewing of passports which have expired or about to expire before June 30th will be given priority in appointments.
6. Applicants those who are not in the above criteria can write to Embassy at email@example.com explaining the urgency along with the required documents, They will be dealt on case to case basis.