Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, April 27, 2020
Gatherings are Prohibited, No more than 5 people are allowed on Occasions
The spokesman of the Ministry of Interior, Lt. Col. Talal Al-Shalhoub, confirmed that social gatherings for more than 5 people, such as wedding parties, funeral councils, and others, as well as gathering in public places at times of wandering, continue to be banned, from Sunday, Ramadan 3, until Ramadan 20. Trending : Rules to follow for the re-opening of shopping malls during partial curfew
All international and domestic flights for travelers will remain suspended except in exceptional cases, until further notice, and that bus, taxi, and train activity will continue to be suspended until further notice.
- The suspension of attendance to the workplaces in all government agencies except the excluded parties will continue. Recommend : Saudi Arabia lifts Curfew partially in all regions except isolated neighborhoods and Makkah city
- Movement between all regions of the Kingdom and exit and entry to it is not allowed, in addition to the continuation Preventing entry and exit from the cities of Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, Hofuf, Jeddah governorates, Taif, Qatif, Khobar, Samtah and Dayer.
- He called on citizens and resident expatriates to sense employers and to observe precautionary measures and precautions. Read : Mawid service of Health Ministry to not consume your internet data
- The Interior Ministry spokesperson said maintaining the complete curfew for 24 hours in all of Makkah Al-Mukarramah and the isolated neighborhoods previously announced.
- “We confirm the continuation of the security authorities and the supporting military forces in implementing the curfew decision , and applying penalties for violating the decision at the times when curfews are carried out from five in the evening until nine in the morning in all regions of the Kingdom.” Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia signs deal with China for 9 million Coronavirus tests