Jul 9, 2019
Parents, Three Kids lose their lives in AC explosion in Saudi Arabia
Five members from a family (Husband, Wife and 3 kids) died in a horrific house fire after Air Conditioner(AC) explosion in Saudi Arabia on last Friday.
As per the local news, The AC's compressor exploded while the family was sleep in their home in Riyadh. One of the Saudi newspaper reported that the family died due to smoke inhalation caused by the explosion.
- According to the report, Mohammed Shraheli who is working as a security guard and his wife(27), Son Adhari(5), Abadi(3) and Ali(1.5) were all killed in the fire.
- The Neighbors of the area knocked the door after they saw smoke rising at 3 PM and tried to break the door as they did not get response from inside the house.
- Shraheli was still breathing when the Civil Defense team and the Red Crescent arrived at the scene, however later declared dead along with his wife and kids.