Posted by : Aahil Shaik May 6, 2019
SAUDI ARABIA'S KING SALMAN GREETS WORLDWIDE MUSLIMS ON THE ADVENT OF RAMADAN
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman greeted the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Expatriates and Citizens) and all the Muslims over the world on the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan. Trending : Family visit visas closed till Hajj 2019
King Salman thanked Allah Almighty for making Saudi Arabia the cradle of Islam, He also thanked Allah for enabling the Kingdom to serve The Two Holy Mosques and those visiting and providing them with best services.
- Saudi Arabia has been and continues to call for preserving the image of Islam as the religion of tolerance, moderation and compromise. Recommend : Saudi Arabia is planning to implement alternative punishments for prisoners
- The King also reaffirmed that Kingdom seeks to address threats against global security and stability through fraud alliances with peace loving states.
- More than a billion Muslims all over the world will spend the holy month of Ramadan in reflection and celebration of faith as they fast from sunrise to sunset till a new moon appears. See Also : Surprising health benefits of fasting in Ramadan month
- Ramadan is a month of mercy, forgiveness and an opportunity to free oneself from the Hellfire. This month is mercy for the entire mankind and a scope for Muslims for self introspection and improving their good deeds.
- Saudi Arabia's King Salman received best wishes for Ramadan from the President of the UAE and the leaders of other countries in the Muslim world. Most Viewed : Check Umrah visa status online