Posted by : Aahil Shaik Apr 30, 2019
RAMADAN FASTING BRINGS SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS ON THOSE WHO FASTS A MONTH CONTINUOUSLY
Fasting in the month of Ramadan is not only benefit HereAfter's life of billions of Muslims, It also brings surprising health benefits on your body in the current life. However, If you are not well and you want to fast, then we recommend you to ask your doctor before you start Ramadan fasting. Trending : Working hours in Ramadan as per Saudi Labor Law
1. Fasting reduces the levels of Sugar in your blood by reducing Insulin Resistance.
2. While Fasting your body uses stored fat for energy. Recommend : Four days holidays for private sector on each Eid in Saudi Arabia
3. Ramadan fasting will eliminate and purify harmful toxins of your body.
4. Fasting in the month of Ramadan helps in reducing cholesterol levels which means it reduces the risk of suffering from heart disease like heart attack or stroke.
5. Fasting also decreases blood pressure to give better control of Blood Pressure especially for diabetic people. See Also : Things to know about Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
6. Some studies have found that fasting will help decrease levels of inflammation and help in promoting better health.
7. Fasting to boost brain function and prevent neuro degenerative disorders said one study.
8. Helps in reducing weight loss and boosts metabolism.
9. No need to fear of becoming weak by fasting, it will improve the health and stamina of Muslims.
10. Psychological effects of Ramadan fasting was also seen in the people who fast. Read : Saudi Arabia gifted 6500 tons of dates for Ramadan
11. According to one study, Ramadan fasting increases gastric acidity, exhibiting symptoms like burning feeling and heaviness in stomach and a sour mouth.
12. Fasting restrains anger and bad habits, improves personal discipline, good moral character and habits.