Posted by : Aahil Shaik May 15, 2019
FLYNAS INTRODUCES 5 DIRECT FLIGHTS TO NEW DELHI, 2 ADDITIONAL FLIGHTS TO HYDERABAD FROM RIYADH
The Saudi National Airline 'Flynas' known as leading low cost airline in the Middle East announced 5 direct international flights between Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh to India's capital city New Delhi. Trending : Saudi Arabia introduces new Green Card
Starting from 1st July of 2019, Flynas will operate five new flights every week between Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport to New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- As per the schedule the announced flight operations will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Recommend : Najran airport reopened after 4 years of closure
- In order to meet the growing demand for direct flights from Hyderabad to Riyadh, the airline has also announced 2 additional flights between Telangana's capital city 'Hyderabad' and Saudi Arabia's capital city 'Riyadh'.
- Currently, Flynas is operating two flights between Hyderabad and Riyadh on Friday and Sunday, After the two additional flights people can now travel on Tuesdays and Thursdays too, starting from 1st July of 2019. See Also : Saudi Arabia is the top destination for OFW workers
- Flynas is also looking to introduce more new destinations including from different Saudi cities to Vienna, Batumi, Baku, Tbilisi and Athens from June 2019.
- Flynas recently added destinations like Lahore, Islamabad, Algeria, Trabzon, Erbil, Baghdad, Sarajevo Vienna, Batumi, Tbilisi and Baku. Read : Penalties for delaying renewal of Saudi Council Card
- Passengers can book new scheduled flights through online website flynas.com, mobile app or by calling Flynas call centre or through city offices.