Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, April 6, 2019
PROCEDURE TO EXTEND SAUDI VISIT VISA ONLINE THROUGH ABSHER
Extending visit visa of Saudi Arabia is now just behind few clicks as the whole procedure became online through Absher, we bring the whole process in details for our blog readers. Most Viewed : Procedure to pay Family Visit Visa Extension fee
PROCEDURE TO EXTEND VISIT VISA ONLINE THROUGH ABSHER :
1. Login to your Absher account, Verify your mobile, Then Go to 'eServices' from top and then 'Passports' from left menu, then click on 'Extend Visit Visa'.
2. Click on 'Proceed' in next page, Then click on "Extend Visa" of the visitor you want to extend.
3. In the next page, Check all the details, then Agree with terms and click on "Confirm to Extend Visit Visa".
- If you already paid funds in MOI Services, Then the visa will be extended otherwise it will show you message "No Sufficient Funds". Similar : Check funds available on your iqama
- If the visa is extended you can see message "The Said Visit Visa (VV) is successfully extended".
Rules for Extending Visit Visa :
- Visa extension is only possible if it is expiring in 7 days or in 3 days after expired. See Also : Check Saudi Arabia's family visit visa validity
- Visitor of the visa should be in Saudi Arabia.
- Visit Visa fee of extension should be paid
- Passport of the visit visa holder should not be expired till the date of extension.
- Visitor should be alive and does not have any unpaid traffic violation.
- Extension is only permitted till 180 days from the date of entry. Related : Validity of Visit visa and final exit visa