Posted by : Aahil Shaik Mar 19, 2019
PROCEDURE TO BOOK APPOINTMENT WITH VFS GLOBAL FOR INDIAN PASSPORT OR VISA SERVICE IN SAUDI ARABIA
The best thing about booking appointment with VFS Global in Saudi Arabia is, you need not to stand in long queue, direct visit the counter on the mentioned date and time and the guy at the counter will accept your application for any of the service like passport for newborn or renewal passport or visa service. Related : Indians in Saudi Arabia should submit passport applications online before visiting VFS Global centre
Procedure to book appointment with VFS Global for Indian Passport or Visa Service :
1. To book your VFS Global appointment you need to register it from "New User Registration", If you already registered then just click "Login".
- For registration you need to enter your details like First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Contact Number and your Password, then submit. Activate the account via received email, then login.
2. Once you Logged in, You can Schedule your Appointment with one of VFS Global centers available in Batha or Umm Al Hammam in Riyadh, Tahalia or Hail Street in Jeddah, Dammam, Al Khobar and Jubail.
3. Click on "Schedule Appointment" in the left menu, Enter Visiting country as 'India' and Residing country as 'Saudi Arabia', Choose your nearest Centre and select the purpose from 'Passport Service' or 'Visa Service', Click on "Continue". Similar : Saudi Arabia increased Hajj quota to 200,000 for Indians
4. In the next screen you need to click on "Add Applicant" to mention your Passport Number, Date of Birth, Passport Expiry Date, Nationality, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Mobile Number and Email ID then click on 'Continue'.
5. In the next page you need to select Date and Time to visit the selected VFS Global centre, Confirm and Print. See Also : Drop in number of Indians coming to Saudi Arabia for work
- Try to be there few minutes before your appointment with the print you taken, Submit your passport or visa application at the counter.