- Back to Home »
- NOW INDIANS SHOULD SUBMIT APPLICATIONS ONLINE FOR PASSPORT SERVICES
Feb 26, 2019
NOW NRI's SHOULD SUBMIT APPLICATIONS FOR PASSPORT SERVICES ONLINE
Indian expats living in the Saudi Arabia are required to submit the applications online for all the passport services instead of paper work, starting from 1st March 2019. Most Viewed : Drop in number of Indians coming to Saudi Arabia
The Indian government has made easy to all by shifting the entire paperwork for passports online. Indian expats can now avail this service using the website "Passportsindia.gov.in" and can take the advantage of the digital route.
- The Indian Consulate in Jeddah has already started receiving applications online, the new system to reduce the time in issuing and renewing passports for Indian residents of Saudi Arabia.
- The service has been integrated with the Passport Seva Program, which interlinked Indian passport missions across the world. Applicant has to create a User ID on the website, then login into it to submit the passport application online. See Also : India changes visa policy to eVisa for Saudi nationals
- With the new system, it would be easy to track the application status and it will enhance security and make passport services more easy and accessible to everyone.
- Once you submitted, you should take print of the submitted application, After which you need to sign the form, attach a photo and the required documents, then it should be submitted to the nearest VFS outsourcing agency.