Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, February 24, 2019
INDIA CHANGES E-VISA POLICIES FOR SAUDI TOURISTS
The Indian authorities have changed visa policies for Saudi nationals and working on making e-visas for them, old biometric (Fingerprint) visa system is scrapped now for Saudi citizens. Trending : Procedure to get newborn birth certificate from Ahwal Madni
The new e-Visa system was approved after the recent meeting of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman to India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Recommend : Saudi Crown Prince increased Hajj quota for Indian nationals
- The Indian electronic visa will allow Saudi tourists to get the permit online, without any agents or intermediaries. India has already granted e-visa facility for more than 150 countries, Saudi Arabia is the latest country in the list.
- It is believed that these step will increase the number of Saudi tourists in India after the new e-Visa for them. India has warm relations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and about 3 million Indian expats living there. See Also : Saudi Arabia's visit visa fee reduced for Indians
- Kerala Government Tourism Minister welcomed the move of facilitating visa procedures for Saudi travelers. This initiative to boost the tourism sector in India and the State of Kerala.
- With the launch of e-Visa, Now Saudi travelers can apply online for a visa with valid documents and pay online, receive electronic visa by email, travel to India with a print out. Read : Help is just a tweet away for Indian nationals
- In a recent visit of Saudi Crown Prince, India and Saudi Arabia have signed 5 memorandums of understanding in investment, tourism, housing and information and broadcasting.