Posted by : Aahil Shaik Feb 23, 2019
PROCEDURE TO GET NEWBORN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM CIVIL AFFAIRS OR AHWAL AL MADNI
Procedure to get a birth certificate of newborn baby in Saudi Arabia is quite easy, Its hardly a job of one to 2 hours. However before you go you should be ready with all the required documents. Trending : Birth certificate experience shared by Riyadh guy
Required documents for getting birth certificate from Civil Affairs (Ahwal Al Madni) :
2. Original and copy of Birth Notification from Hospital or Ministry of Health, You can get this from the hospital where your baby born.
3. Original and copies of iqamas of father and mother of newborn.
4. Original and copies of Passports of both father and mother.
5. Filled Birth Certificate Form of Civil Affairs, You can fill it with the help of anyone who knows Arabic.
Procedure to get birth certificate from Civil Affairs (Ahwal Al Madni) :
- Reach the Ahwal Al Madni office one hour before your Appointment time, Show the documents at the entrance and get first token, At the counter he will arrange your documents then he will give you second token. Try to write your baby name in English in hospital certificate in order to avoid spelling mistakes. Similar : On arrival visas for newborns at Saudi Airport
- At the second counter he will take your all documents and issue a birth certificate for your baby, it is green in color.
- Your birth certificate will have details of your newborn baby including iqama number and name in English.
- Take the third token for MOFA attestation which is at the another counter, he will charged 30 SR for MOFA stamp. See Also : Employer duty to provide health insurance for Employee and his family
- Now you can see your baby name and iqama number of baby in Absher, Your baby name includes father name in it.
- Now you can apply for passport of your baby at your Embassy in Saudi Arabia.
Note : You should complete the above procedure within 1 month of your baby born, If you crossed one month you need to pay a fine of 50 SR to Civil Affairs (Ahwal Al Madni).