Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, December 10, 2018
Saudi Employer Shower Filipino Helper with Gifts & Cash to Rebuild her Home
A Filipino domestic worker has been rewarded with half a million pesos in cash and gifts worth thousands of pesos for serving a Saudi family for just 8 months. Similar : A Saudi family gives heart warming farewell to worker for servicing 35 years
The cash is rewarded in order to help in rebuilding her home in Bulacan and for her daughter's medication as per the report of The Filipino Times. Recommend : List of prohibited items from import in to Saudi Arabia
- Mhai San Pedro of age 31 is the luckiest one, she said finding an employer who treats you as family member is a blessing. She also said her employer occasionally give her luxury branded shoes and bags.
- More importantly they extended in shouldering her youngest daughter medical expenses, The employer has also been sending her money to help in construction of her home. Trending : Procedure to update iqama expiry info in banks
- Her employers are living proof that Saudis are good employers and so she does her best to return them the favor. Her husband is working in a factory and earning minimum wage in the Philippines.
- After the birth of her 3rd child who was born with pulmonary ailment, the frequent trips to the doctor lead them in debts, In this time she decided to go abroad and work. See Also : Saudi Arabia sets new rules on hiring expat engineers
- She recalled and shared her past experience, how they survived on eggs for having food every day, and their serious situation in shifting home which is having to use basins to catch rainwater dripping from the ceiling during storms. Now the construction of her dream house underway.