Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, August 8, 2018
EID AL ADHA HOLIDAYS FOR BANKS, INSURANCE COMPANIES, STOCK EXCHANGE & SOME BUSINESSES
The SAMA (Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority), Insurance companies, Saudi stock exchange and many businesses has announced Eid Al Adha holidays in the Kingdom applicable for all banks and financial companies. Most Viewed : When Eid Al Adha will celebrate in 2018
The Eid Al Adha holidays will begin from August 17th (Friday) till August 25th (Saturday), The banking sector will resume its work from Sunday that is 26th August. Trending : Kiswah - The black cloth of Kaaba
- The same holidays is applicable for Saudi stock market, trading will discontinue at the end of business on August 16 and resume to work after the holidays on August 26.
- However banks offices located near holy sites of Saudi Arabia will continue to work during the Hajj season as per the announcement of Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA). Read : Holidays in Saudi Arabia for 2018
- Makkah city and Madinah city banks, especially in populated areas will remain open even during the holidays including weekends like Friday and Saturday.
- SAMA also stated that insurance companies and private companies providing health insurance services should ensure that the insurance claims department continue to work during Eid holiday to meet the needs of the Hajj pilgrims. See Also : The blessed day of Arafat
- Branches located in busy or populated areas like airports and various border crossings are also required to open during Eid holidays.