Posted by : Aahil Shaik Mar 13, 2018
THIS IS THE WAR ON CHILDREN, THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN KILLED
'Stop the war on children', this is what United Nations has to say, after seven years of war on Syria, The below numbers itself speak themselves, These statistics report was from AlArabiya news. New : Expats kids to say Goodbye to Saudi Arabia after final exams
- UNICEF's regional director said, "This is the war on children, Thousands of children have been killed, continue to be killed. Thousands of children have been seriously injured, Most of them will carry their injuries on their whole life, Thousands of children have been disabled by war". Trending : Scene behind the killings of Rohingya Muslims
- Save the Children, In a report said, Bombing campaign has targeted homes, more than 60 schools, 24 hospitals and other medical facilities and forced thousand to live in underground shelters.
- Syria's children are about 10 million as per the estimation, Out of which 8.6 million are in emergency needs or need of assistance. In which, more than half of the million was effected from the first year of the war. Read : Saudi Arabia is all about action not words
- About 6 million children are displaced or living as refugees in other countries and nearly 2.5 million children are not going to schools, Over 3 million children are exposed to the hazards of unexploded ordinance and land mines, even in the areas where the conflict has died down.
- 40% of these children are killed by land mines, As per the United Nations verified report about 2,500 children are killed between 2014 and 2017, It also says the actual is far higher than the mentioned. See Also : Expats hold more than 10 million jobs in Saudi Arabia
- According to United Nations, In the first two months of 2018, More than 1000 children are killed or injured in Syria.