- Back to Home »
- EXPATS HOLDS MORE THAN 10 MILLION JOBS
FOREIGN WORKERS OCCUPIED MORE THAN 10 MILLION JOBS IN KSA
Indians, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Yemenis and Bengali's holds more than 10 million jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, One of the large workforce in the Saudi as per the reports. Trending : No expat tax on contractors of government project
According to the report of Al Arabiya news, There are three million Indians, 2.5 million Pakistanis, 2.2 million Egyptians, 1.4 million Yemenis and 1.2 million Bengali's, A total of 10.3 million workers in Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Saudi moving towards women rights
- As per the survey of Labor force, In the first quarter of 2017, Non-Saudi employed persons reached 10,850,192, while the employed persons reached 13,889,137.
- Measures are taking to reduce dependence on expats and cut at least half of the jobs for expatriates for providing it to the young Saudi citizens, The authorities has also restricted to hire expatriates if there is a qualified Saudi citizen for that job. Most Viewed : Working hours to be reduced in Kingdom
- Women to employ in several new categories like grocery stores, photography shops and women's sports centers.
- From time to time new things are including in the Nitaqat system to benefit the citizens men, women and children. It is also believed that by 2020 there will be no space for expats in the government sectors. Read : Foreign companies can hold 100% ownership on engineering firms