Feb 27, 2018
TOP 15 MOST EXPENSIVE CURRENCIES OF THE WORLD IN 2018
Here we bring the top 15 highest currencies of the world for the year 2018 and how much it costs in Saudi Riyals and US Dollars, As the exchange rates fluctuate day by day, You may see a very slight difference from the mentioned values, However even after change it will remain the most expensive currencies.
Five Middle East countries currencies are in the top 15 list of most expensive currencies and it remained in same positions since some years and may remain for few more years. The order of the top currencies are in Ascending.
1. KUWAIT DINAR : Kuwait Dinar is a top currency in the world now, It is a currency of Kuwait, an oil rich Arab country in the Middle East and the code of the currency is KWD.
1 KWD = 3.29 US Dollars = 12.35 Saudi Riyals
2. BAHRANI DINAR : Bahrani Dinar is the 2nd most expensive currency in the world, Its a currency of Bahrain, one more country from Middle East and its currency code is BHD and symbol is BD.
1 BHD = 2.65 US Dollars = 9.95 Saudi Riyals
3. OMANI RIYAL : Omani Riyal is the currency of Oman, One more Middle East country, Its currency code is OMR.
1 OMR = 2.60 US Dollars = 9.74 Saudi Riyals
4. JORDANIAN DINAR : Jordan is the other oil rich country in the Middle East with 4th most expensive currency, its currency code is JOD.
1 JOD = 1.41 US Dollars = 5.29 Saudi Riyals
5. GREAT BRITAIN POUND : The British Pound is the currency of the United Kingdom, The currency code of United Kingdom is GBP and its symbol is £.
1 GBP = 1.40 US Dollars = 5.24 Saudi Riyals
6. GIBRALTAR POUND : The Gibraltar Pound is the currency of Gibraltar country in a African nation, Its currency code is GIP and symbol is £.
1 GIP = 1.39 US Dollars = 5.21 Saudi Riyals
7. CAYMANIAN DOLLAR : Its a currency of Cayman Islands, Its currency code is KYD and its symbol is $.
1 KYD = 1.20 US Dollars = 4.50 Saudi Riyals
8. EURO : Its not a country currency but a bloc of nations. European Union's currency is Euro, It is used by 26 European nations, The currency code is EUR and the symbol is €.
1 EUR = 1.23 US Dollars = 4.63 Saudi Riyals
9. SWISS FRANC : Its a currency of Switzerland, Even thoughh it is part of European Union it uses its own currency called Franc, The currency code and symbol is CHF.
1 CHF = 1.07 US Dollars = 4 Saudi Riyals
10. US DOLLAR : Even though US Dollar is popular, It is in rank of 10th most expensive currency, It is used in United States and the currency code for it is USD and the symbol is $.
1 USD = 3.75 Saudi Riyals
11. CANADIAN DOLLAR : 1 CAD = 0.79 USD = 2.96 Saudi Riyals
12. AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR : 1 AUD = 0.78 USD = 2.94 Saudi Riyals
13. BRUNEIAN DOLLAR : 1 BND = 0.76 USD = 2.84 Saudi Riyals
14. SINGAPORE DOLLAR : 1 SGD = 0.76 USD = 2.84 Saudi Riyals
15. LIBYAN DINAR : 1 LYD = 0.75 USD = 2.81 Saudi Riyals