Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, May 21, 2020
Deportation for Expats who violates the Corona measures in Shops
The Ministry of Interior said, Expatriates who found violating the Covid-19 related precautionary measures and gathering in groups whether in or outside shops will be deported and would be banned from re-entering into Saudi Arabia.
The ministry reminds about the penalties for shoppers or workers gathering inside or outside commercial shops more than the specified set limits would face the following :
- An establishment will face a penalty of 5,000 SR on every extra person present in the facility above the mentioned for the first time violation, The maximum fine is up to 100,000 SR.
- In case of 2nd time violation, An establishment fine will be double to 10,000 SR for every additional person present in the facility above the mentioned.
- For the 3rd time offenders, The fine will be doubled and the person in charge will be referred to the public prosecution.
In case of the establishment repeated the violation, For 1st time, it will be shut for 3 months, for 2nd time, the establishment will be shut for 6 months announced Ministry.
- If the violator is a resident expatriate in the Kingdom, he will be deported from the country and will be banned forever from re-entering in to Saudi Arabia, He can only be deported after serving his punishment.
- Ministry said the importance of maintaining social distancing measures and highlighted the large gatherings of more than 5 people is prohibited (Banned) during Corona virus pandemic.
- Children below the age of 15 are not allowed from entering into shopping malls, The public anyone who attends a gatherings or call for it will be considered as violator of government measures and will face hefty fines and penalties.