Posted by : Aahil Shaik Feb 19, 2018
COOKS, CASHIERS, TEACHERS REQUIRED WITH MASTER DEGREE POSTED ON SAUDI JOB PORTALS
Job advertisements in Saudi Arabia demands a post graduate or master degree for applying the jobs like cook, assistant cook, accountant, school teacher, hotel receptionist and grocery cashier as per the recent reports of media. Most Viewed : Chamber asks ministry to cancel expat levy fee on companies
According to Makkah Newspaper, They made a study of this trend by monitoring about 300 job advertisements on the national job portal "Taqat" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development. Recommend : Staying in Saudi hotels is now 25 to 30% more expensive
- A post graduation required to the above mentioned jobs, Employers have to explain this why they need such big qualifications for this jobs. Ministry launched "Taqat" portal in order to ensure the seriousness of the job ads appearing on its national website.
- This kind of job positions not limited to only one city, but it was appearing all the provinces and cities of Saudi Arabia. A school posted an job ad, that they are requiring a teacher with master degree. Trending : Expats in trouble as Saudi reshaping its economy
- One of the restaurant in Qassim posted a job ad that, they are requiring 10 cooks who holds master degree in cooking. Ministry is about to verify the demanded qualifications from employers for these job positions, Ministry says irrational demands of employers will make Saudi job seekers disappointed in order to apply for these job positions.
- A job seeker must contact the employer who is demanding higher qualification for job and have to ensure his seriousness for getting the job, he should ask about the salary he get and the nature of his work, Company should pay reasonable salary as they are requiring high qualified worker. Similar : Restaurant jobs to limit for Saudi women
- Chairman of the Private Labor Market Committee at the Saudi Chamber Council said demanding high qualification for some jobs is nothing but the ignorance of the employer and lack of adequate knowledge how to use the portal.