Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, November 25, 2017
SAUDI ARABIA TO ISSUE TOURIST VISAS FOR ALL FROM APRIL 2018
Saudi Arabia has planned to issue tourist visas from April 2018 for the travelers and tourists in order to boost the economy of the Kingdom instead of depending only on oil income. Related : Tourist visas are now open to all
Saudi government already revealed its plans of building resorts along 100 mile Red sea sandy Coastline with several other projects including opening of Six flags theme park by the year 2022. Similar : Mandatory fingerprints on all Saudi visas
- Earlier Saudi visas were restricted only to those who work in Kingdom or Business visit, Family visits of those who are working in Saudi Arabia or to Muslims for visiting the Holy sites of Makkah and Madina in Hajj or Umrah visas.
- The Red Sea project caught the eye of Billionaire Richard Branson while his recent visit in the Kingdom, He visited ancient tombs at Madain Saleh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Recommend : New Saher camera detects seat belt and use of mobile while driving
- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman unveiled the plan for 500 Billion dollars Metropolis that will extend across Saudi Arabia borders into Jordan and Egypt.
- Saudi Arabia has tremendous tourist potential due its to its favorable temperature, historical and cultural heritage, beauty and rich marine life, But Saudi is surrounded with politically unstable countries where security has become main concern. Most Viewed : Companion and dependent fee as per Jawazat system
- Recently, US Government warned its citizens from traveling to Saudi Arabia due to its security situation, Saudi is facing threats of missile attacks from Yemen rebels, ISIS and various terrorist groups.
- State department said terrorist may attack any of the cities including Riyadh, Jeddah and Dahran, Kingdom is ready with its defense. Read : VAT on money transfer fee