Nov 20, 2017
THREE DAYS GRACE PERIOD FOR IQAMAS FROM THEIR EXPIRED DATE TO AVOID PENALTY OF 500 SR
3 days of grace period for iqamas from its expiry date, before imposing a penalty of 500 Saudi Riyals, Those who delaying iqama renewals will be fine with SR 500 said Saudi Jawazat (Passport Department). Trending : Saudi is hunting for iqama and labor violators
In the amnesty period provided by Saudi government, More than 700,000 expatriates have benefitted and left for their home country without any penalty and ban by using the campaign 'Nation with out illegal expatriates'. Recommend : 5 percent VAT on money transfer fee
- Canceling exit re entry after issued will be penalize with 1000 Saudi Riyals, Renewing iqama of expat wife of Saudi husband will be SR 500 per year, However there will not be any fee on naqal maloomat (Transferring data from old passport to new one).
- In the last three days inspection teams arrested 24,000 violators in Saudi Arabia for violating labor regulations and residence permit violations. New : Now you can recharge your sim without entering iqama number
- Out of 24,000 violators, 15,702 arrested for iqama violations, 3833 for border security violations and 4345 for labor regulation violations, 394 expats arrested for entering into Saudi Arabia illegally.
- In the arrested people, 42% were in Makkah, 19% of violators from Riyadh, 11% from Asir region, 6% from Jizan and 5% from Eastern province of the Kingdom.
- 25 Saudi citizens also detained for their involvement in transporting and sheltering illegal expatriates. Read : After Selective Tax now its time for VAT on tobacco products, energy drinks and soft drinks
- According to the Saudi Gazette, the arrested people will face a imprisonment of 6 month and will penalize with 50,000 SR and then they will deport to their home countries by banning them from re entering into Kingdom. See Also : VAT on fuel in Saudi Arabia