- Back to Home »
- RECHARGE SIM WITHOUT IQAMA NUMBER
NOW YOU CAN RECHARGE YOUR SIM OR TRANSFER CREDIT WITHOUT ENTERING IQAMA NUMBER
From now onwards (November 15, 2017), You can recharge or transfer credit with out entering your residence id number or iqama number said the Saudi communication and Information Technology (CITC). Trending : Complaint your sim operator online with CITC
Earlier mobile users use to enter their iqama number along with recharge card number while recharging, Now in a new move CITC announced its decision to skip this step, It means you can recharge now with only recharge card number and the service code of it. Most Viewed : Check how many sim cards are on your iqama
- The aim of this move is to discourage the users from spreading calling card announced Saudi Communication and Information Technology Commission.
- Entering iqama numbers or identity card numbers was mandatory from July 2012, In order to keep the track of unauthorized SIM cards sale. Recommend : Limit of sims on Saudi expats
- Starting from January 2018, There will be 5% tax on your mobile bills like on recharge cards, internet data packs, paid apps, etc,.
- After the implementation of VAT, Mobile users can get 95 Saudi Riyals on recharge of 100 Saudi Riyals due to the Value Added Tax of 5 percent. Even the postpaid users will be charged VAT on their bills. Related : No more unlimited data on prepaid sim cards